Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Holy Fock! Another Trump Derangement Syndrome moment

You got me figured out. I'm very sad. In all seriousness, I did not vote for Hillary. Don't think she is a good person either. Maybe not as rotten inside as trump but she is not an admirable person. I felt Sanders would have been a good president but never felt like he was wronged by the system. Before that, Ron Paul was the last person in politics I thought would be a good leader. Rest are trash, on both sides.

Since we on politics I'll go a few rounds with you simpletons. So got a question for ya...

Lets say we build the wall, lets say we reign in illegal immigration, what affect do you think that will have on the economy?

Hopefully you would go away.

Making ###### up...

Finally, an admittance from you substantiating the left's lies. Proud of you! :thumbsup:

Finally, an admittance from you substantiating the left's lies. Proud of you! :thumbsup:

Quote manips...how original.

Maybe some day you will come up with something new other than complete right wing bullshit.

Quote manips...how original.

Maybe some day you will come up with something new other than complete right wing bullshit.

Check again Einstein. There were no quote manips. :doh: I did however take artistic privelage and took only a part of your quote, but it was not manipulated. Good day sir.....I SAID GOOD DAY!

Check again Einstein. There were no quote manips. :doh: I did however take artistic privelage and took only a part of your quote, but it was not manipulated. Good day sir.....I SAID GOOD DAY!

You changed my quote which changed the meaning...same focking thing jackoff.

You changed my quote which changed the meaning...same focking thing jackoff.

I SAID GOOD DAY!

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Tony Finau

:first: 

you can't say Finau without FU(I just made that up)

• Haha 1