Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Dashcam of PA trooper shot during traffic stop

Fuk these animals. Perfect example of how an "unarmed" man becomes a threat. Also,troopers probably had 9mm. Fuk those toys, dude drove away. Go with .357 Sig.

Compliance is the way to avoid problems with the police, unfortunately AA's in particular believe they should NOT be compliant and the results are sometimes really bad. The video is a good example of why.

But dammmnnn, that is one badass dood to pull that sh!t off …..holy crap :shocking:

Check out some of the replies, very telling.

Nobody put a gun to that Cops head and made him pull that guy over. It was his choice. Hope the end result will be just another dead Policy Enforcer, who lost his life enforcing tax collection upon the Citizens. I call that karma lol

Poor police work could have gotten them as well as others killed

Also, this is a good example why cops don't trust blacky

And these are the animals that the NFL players are supporting when they disrespect our anthem and our flag.

them. And the guilt ridden white soy boys who support them.

• Like 1

And these are the animals that the NFL players are supporting when they disrespect our anthem and our flag.

###### them. And ###### the guilt ridden white soy boys who support them.

:first:

The reason I give cops the benefit of the doubt is because of what happens in real time. Each and every time I see a shooting I think of this dude. Trigger warning for sho.

The reason I give cops the benefit of the doubt is because of what happens in real time. Each and every time I see a shooting I think of this dude. Trigger warning for sho.

Makes me think of a video years ago where a huge black with warrants gets pulled over by female cop and he beats her qmwithin an inch of her life. Even after he knocked her out he kept punching her head into pavement with fists the size of coconuts.

Unarmed......sure they are.

Fvck that n!gger and all of them. That was a brutal watch.

I was hoping the Semi at the end was going to run the n!gger off the road.

But dammmnnn, that is one badass dood to pull that sh!t off ..holy crap :shocking:

As badass as Ray Lewis - another POS thug