Sign in to follow this  
Vince44

Stephen Colbert- Like or dislike?

IMO,

Colbert is the funniest of all the late night guys, with the best interviews among the guests, and none of them are as good at mixing comedy/politics as him.

I really enjoy his show every night.

He is liberal so non liberals don’t like him. Liberals either like or dislike, depends on their actual opinion of him and not political affiliation.

He is liberal so non liberals don’t like him. Liberals either like or dislike, depends on their actual opinion of him and not political affiliation.

not true, I liked Jon Stewart, and never found Colbert funny at all on their either

Used to like him on Comedy Central. Haven't watched his late night show as I don't watch any of them. They're too political. When i want political bullsh*t I go to the GC.

He's tough. I think he's a very brilliant comic but I also don't think he can really carry a show. He was fantastic as a bit piece with Jon Stewart. If he wasn't so far left I'm not sure if his show would still be going.

Pure political comedians are tough because they're basically only going to really appeal to whatever side you happen to be on. But as a comic he's very bright. I think he's wildly successful right now because he feeds into the anti Trump bashing.

Never really liked his schtick but havent seen him for years.

Watched the daily show every night. Didn't stick around for this guy. Don't like props or comics that do a "thing".

There would be no Colbert if it weren't for Trump. Don't find him funny. In fact, you're a lazy comedienne nowadays if Trump bashing is part of your routine day in and day you.

Trump ever leaves office, Colbert will be fired shortly thereafter.

There would be no Colbert if it weren't for Trump.

Hes had his own show since 2005.

I dont watch any late night shows unless there is a hot women guest scheduled.

IMO,

Colbert is the funniest of all the late night guys, with the best interviews among the guests, and none of them are as good at mixing comedy/politics as him.

I really enjoy his show every night.

Before Nov 8 2016. Maybe

I don't like these kinda shows at all.. if I wanna hear good interviews with the same people I'll look up stern interviewing them....only watch to catch music guests

Colbert is an unfunny hack who would be unemployed if it were not for his Trump hatred.

All of the late night shows are the same, bash Trump bash Trump bash Trump.

I did stumble across the Kanye interview on Kimmel last night and Kimmel just repeats the same robotic useful idiot talking points. Muh hate muh chirrens in cages muh blacks are not allowed to like Trump.

Kanye does a great job, pretty interesting interview that is only 10% Kimmel Trump Hate.

Funny fact, the fake news went ape over this interview because Kimmel asks Kanye a question about Trump, Kanye pauses to think about his answer, Kimmel cuts to commercial and never lets Kanye answer. Fake news screaming how Kanye "got owned" and Kimmel "shut him up".

Focking morons.

Kanye sounds like he is more intelligent than 90% of libs.

I can't stand him and especially his crumpled ear bits

He has the ability to be funny, if he wasn't so smug, arrogant.

He's become simply another leftist tool.

Senayor Rock, it's not that I agree or disagree, it's that you don't count right? Do we all agree on that? I'm sorry you didn't fit in at football guys or whatever, but you just don't count here. We maybe we can retarded, we got a history. And you and menstrual mind just don't. So go the away.

The guy is absolutely terrible.

Even Amy Schumar made me laugh once.

Colbert is flat out awful.

Hes had his own show since 2005.

You arent getting Eternal with a point like that, as Trump was already somewhat famous in 2005.