Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Chicago Dog Sauce

I prefer a demi-glaze with a mango-chutney reduction.

On my focking thirty-three cent Ballpark meat tube

You don't get to steal my s***.

Actually, mayo and fries dont suck.

Other than, you know, the early death and whatnot.

Also. Hot dogs in general are over rated.

Chicago has done its best to elevate them, but just ended up making it harder to eat without really adding anything of value.

It's unfortunate you degenerates can't appreciate the value of a properly prepared hot dog. Chicago has done it's best to turn it into something more than just a hot dog, but some of you do not get it.

It's unfortunate you degenerates can't appreciate the value of a properly prepared hot dog. Chicago has done it's best to turn it into something more than just a hot dog, but some of you do not get it.

I can see why some don't like the Chgo style Hot dog, but I grew up with them and still love them. I try to make them at home but cant find poppybuns, or vienna dogs, or steam them, but the rest I do

Vienna all beef hot dog--steamed

Steamed poppy seed bun

Ketchup(yeah shutup)

Mustard

Green Relish

Chopped Onion

Tomato

Pickle

Celery salt

Optional Jalapeno. I never really liked the jalapeno much.

It's a nice combo. That hot hot dog with the cool toppings....Wow my stomach is grumbling now.

Every single person here, to a man, likes ketchup and eats French fries with it. Stop this bullcrap poser Shiite where you try to look sophisticated by saying you don't like it. I've never met a single person in my life who didn't like ketchup and didn't dip their frys in it. It's fine to not prefer it on hot dogs, but stop lying and acting like you are above it. You all eat it. Jesus Christ.

Well spoken. They may not all dip fries in it--but they all like ketchup. Bunch of nose in the air douches. Remember however, this IS the geek club.

I once in a while like ketchup on my fries, but normally just like them plain, cause I like fries. But anyone here who says they hate ketchup or never uses it is simply a liar.

I think you guys are missing the point of the op. All these Chicago douches thinking that they just found this wonderful new sauce. Yeah, it's called ketchup.

I love hot dog snobs bitching about ketchup on their leftover bits of lips and shoved in a casing.

I love hot dog snobs bitching about ketchup on their leftover bits of lips and ###### shoved in a casing.

It's a proven fact that ketchup on hot dog lovers have baby dlcks

You don't get to steal my s***.

When I first read it, thought it was you.

It's a proven fact that ketchup on hot dog lovers have baby dlcks

No need to mock their little smokies.

• Like 1

Nathan's dog with spicy brown mustard, relish and chopped onion. All that other is superfluous. If you're going to get a Chicago dog just have a sandwich.

Well spoken. They may not all dip fries in it--but they all like ketchup. Bunch of nose in the air douches. Remember however, this IS the geek club.

I once in a while like ketchup on my fries, but normally just like them plain, cause I like fries. But anyone here who says they hate ketchup or never uses it is simply a liar.

Of course everyone eats ketchup. Just saying, it's the vanilla of condiments. It's overdone. There are better tools in the box for most every scenario.

Basically ketchup is versatile. It will work on anything. It's like the trusty all in one screwdriver. You have a dozen tools that are better for certain jobs. But sometimes it's just easier to use the trusty standby.

Nathan's dog with spicy brown mustard, relish and chopped onion. All that other ###### is superfluous. If you're going to get a Chicago dog just have a sandwich.

agreed just have a sub.

A spicy mustard, onions is the go to for me

They say that fish sauce is a ketchup of Asia.

I'd say those idiots never had ketchup.

Fish sauce is gross.

And yeah, they have ketchup. But usually it's not the same. Tastes weird.

I have found that American palates have been deadened by years of high fructose corn syrup and sugar. So we like things way sweeter than they do.

Their pallets, meanwhile, have been scorched by years of hot peppers (this kind that actually makes your mouth go numb) and extremely cheap grain alcohol.

guilty pleasure- in college, we used to devour the bacon wrapped hot dogs in tijuana. this is probably where i learned to repress my knowledge about food in order to eat it.

I can see why some don't like the Chgo style Hot dog, but I grew up with them and still love them. I try to make them at home but cant find poppybuns, or vienna dogs, or steam them, but the rest I do

Vienna all beef hot dog--steamed

Steamed poppy seed bun

Ketchup(yeah shutup)

Mustard

Green Relish

Chopped Onion

Tomato

Pickle

Celery salt

Optional Jalapeno. I never really liked the jalapeno much.

It's a nice combo. That hot hot dog with the cool toppings....Wow my stomach is grumbling now.

jesus, just have a dog with mustard and a side salad. :rolleyes:

celery salt. :doh:

Actually, mayo and fries dont suck.

Other than, you know, the early death and whatnot.

try mixing ketchup, mayo and msg. ;)

r.i.p. :wave:

Pukadog is life! I had it in Hawaii and man o man it was good.

why would a veggie dog be more expensive than a meat one?

Only kids and black people put ketchup on hot dogs

I don't understand the dislike of ketchup on a hot dog... What is so bad about it?

People who don't put ketchup on hotdogs hate america

Only kids and black people put ketchup on hot dogs

what do you have against kids. :dunno:

Went to chic fil et for lunch.

I got BBQ

Daughter got Polynesian sauce

Heathen wife got ketchup

Went to chic fil et for lunch.

I got BBQ

Daughter got Polynesian sauce

Heathen wife got ketchup

You need to set her straight and show her this thread

Wife chimed in with ketchup and Dill relish for cheap hot dogs. Prefers mustard kraut with better dogs

You need to set her straight and show her this thread

I let her know about the debate. Will show her when we settle in at hotel

Wife chimed in with ketchup and Dill relish for cheap hot dogs. Prefers mustard kraut with better dogs

tell her to mind her own business. :nono:

I think it's funny that sweet flavoring is considered childish. While it's true many "adult" tastes are bitter or salty, most of the processed food and drinks in this country are sweetened. And most people like dessert, no matter their age.