Sign in to follow this  
crackattack

MLB Playoffs!

That's fo sho.... I'd take him back at $20m a year - but he's going to get way more than that.

salaries in MLB are just ludicrous.

salaries in MLB are just ludicrous.

I can't believe the poosies in Arlington voted for a new, indoor ballpark... Focking dumbasses, like a/c is going to make this team better.. .Winning puts butts in seats, not a/c.... And we have a beautiful park now as it is - very nostalgic, classy and awesome.

I can't believe the poosies in Arlington voted for a new, indoor ballpark... Focking dumbasses, like a/c is going to make this team better.. .Winning puts butts in seats, not a/c.... And we have a beautiful park now as it is - very nostalgic, classy and awesome.

Look at the Yankees attendance since their new stadium. embarrassing numbers. Why? because they haven't been winning.

People fill fenway even though it's a dump. Why? because for the most part, they've been winning the past 15 years.

new stadium won't do it.

Just win baby

Wtf? The ballpark isn't that old. Or maybe I am.

No it 's not freaking old - just opened in 1994..... As much as I loved Arlington Stadium as a kid, it needed to be replaced..... But the Ballpark is freaking beautiful. I can't believe Arlington residents voted Yes on that deal.

Baseball in Texas - indoors. :rolleyes:

No it 's not freaking old - just opened in 1994..... As much as I loved Arlington Stadium as a kid, it needed to be replaced..... But the Ballpark is freaking beautiful. I can't believe Arlington residents voted Yes on that deal.

Baseball in Texas - indoors. :rolleyes:

That was the scuttlebutt here when the Red Sox talked of building a new stadium in south boston.

RETRACTABLE ROOF!!!

Ted Sarandis

Red Sox maybe average 2 to 3 rain outs per year?

I can't believe Turner Field was old enough to be replaced.

So, Strasburg wasn't going to pitch because of a cold.. Now he is going to pitch? It's the series final game, would you even want this dude on the mound?

Thanks but, no thanks fella..

So, Strasburg wasn't going to pitch because of a cold.. Now he is going to pitch? It's the series final game, would you even want this dude on the mound?

Wondering how much was actual Strossberg sniffling vs Dusty attempting gamesmanship.

Dusty figures they were going to lose the series, so this way they have their excuse ready...

This is turning into one hell of a game, could come down to the last out.

Last pitch of the game was a dropped third strike.

Jackson chose to argue the call with the ump and didn't even try to run it out. Serves them right. The Indians have no heart.

And, Sanchez didn't even bother tagging him.

Last pitch of the game was a dropped third strike.

Jackson chose to argue the call with the ump and didn't even try to run it out. Serves them right. The Indians have no heart.

And, Sanchez didn't even bother tagging him.

I noticed that as well. I was very surprised that Jackson didn't try to run. I was also surprised that Sanchez didn't try to tag him, although I guess he could have figured that since Jackson was just standing there talking to the ump, the play was over. :dunno:

Sucks not having RP here to gloat

At least I can root against the Yankmees in the next round. Other then that, I could give 2 sh1ts. Most of the games from here on out will start at 8 ET or later :rolleyes:

At least I can root against the Yankmees in the next round. Other then that, I could give 2 sh1ts. Most of the games from here on out will start at 8 ET or later :rolleyes:

I only watch sports on DVR. I rarely stay up past 930

Game 2 starts at 4pm ET...

Excuse me. I trademarked that term. You owe me 15 bit coins.

Plenty of time for Harper to practice his hair flip now that he's going home.

Bring on the Dodgers again. Fingers crossed this bullpen can hold a lead or two.

Wow - the Baby Boomers roared back and kicked some ass..... Focking Tribe, I should have known they'd choke - again.. :thumbsdown:

:banana:

But now the pitching is somewhat screwed against the dodgers

Yeah. Looks like Quintana or maybe Lackey (long shot) in game 1 against Kershaw.

The Cubs finally hit Kershaw last year, but he was on short rest when they did.

John Lackey :lol:

At this rate, the Stros/Yanks game will end sometime around 1 am....

You can go to bed now.