Sign in to follow this  
polecatt

Monday Night, Giants @ Falcons, what do you need?

Down by 58, I have Ryan, Julio and Barkley. They're projected to score 73 together but it's never easy, will be the ultimate grind I'm sure.

Couldnt have been more right. Needed Julio to break that 100 yards plateau to clinch it for me :thumbsup:

Good grief that first half was painful to watch

Saquan getting that 2 point conversion won me this week in my fanduel league, capping off my best week of football gambling. Law of averages says I should be careful this week

Saquan getting that 2 point conversion won me this week in my fanduel league, capping off my best week of football gambling. Law of averages says I should be careful this week

What did you bet

I got my 35 points. Thank you Odell. Ryan, you were good....but only one td scared me. Thank you anyhow.

Yes that first half was worrisome but then OBJ and Manning really turned it on!

• Like 1

Well, thanks to the late notice on Gordon and me waking up 3 minutes before game time to see he was out and took a couple minutes to find someone and by that time he was locked in, I'm up by 2 with Sterling Shepard against his OBJ. Not feeling it.

Well that was fun (NOT). I was leading by 4.2 with 5 seconds left. Crap TD to OBJ and I lose by 2.7. Why couldn't you have given it to Saquan for the TD?!?!?!

What did you bet

Minnesota

KC

NO

DET

CAR

4 team parlay with

KC

DET

NO

MINN

Won both my fanduel leagues