Sign in to follow this  
cbfalcon

Trump, S**thole countries, highly skilled immigrants, deleted threads.

Really? The liberals are drooling over him and his speech. Calling it "very powerful".

They love phony outrage. They don't have much else to get excited about. After all, they've decided their new strategy is to advocate for non-citizens instead of the citizens they represent.

However slow I am, it's infinitely faster than you'll ever be. You're as dumb as a box of rocks. That's not even debatable.

Good one...really go me good.

Youre not smart guy...dont try and pretend.

However slow I am, it's infinitely faster than you'll ever be. You're as dumb as a box of rocks. That's not even debatable.

Fair point

• Like 1

Yeah, sorry. You're not going to be able wiggle out of that hard truth. I can't even give you and "A" for effort.

Besides, I'm not the one nicknamed "SloNuff".

Yeah, sorry. You're not going to be able wiggle out of that hard truth. I can't even give you and "A" for effort.

Besides, I'm not the one nicknamed "SloNuff".

What truth? You have yet to post any truth.

What truth? You have yet to post any truth.

Oof! :doh:

So much irony in one post. You are aptly nicknamed "SloNuff" since you obviously can't see it. Better call it a day. Maybe tomorrow you'll have better luck. Maybe.

Oof! :doh:

So much irony in one post. You are aptly nicknamed "SloNuff" since you obviously can't see it. Better call it a day. Maybe tomorrow you'll have better luck. Maybe.

You dont even understand the word irony. Nothing younpisted was a case or irony.

And Im nicknamed that by who? Yeah...Nutjob right wingers pissed they cant refy what I post. You are making my point. I speak in facts...you use opinions like a nickname given by idiots in the internet.

Try again Max

You dont even understand the word irony. Nothing younpisted was a case or irony.

And Im nicknamed that by who? Yeah...Nutjob right wingers pissed they cant refy what I post. You are making my point. I speak in facts...you use opinions like a nickname given by idiots in the internet.

Try again Max

Sorry, Slo, but you seriously should call it a day. You're struggling here a lot more than you usually do.

Good luck with tomorrow, though!

Sorry, Slo, but you seriously should call it a day. You're struggling here a lot more than you usually do.

Good luck with tomorrow, though!

So much your only comeback is some nickname?

As always...you are out of your league.

So much your only comeback is some nickname?

As always...you are out of your league.

Meh

Thanks...wont likely be in much. Honestly havent missed the place.

:doh:

Jesse Jackson praising Trump for lifetime of work towards blacks.

Remember when Trump was honored along side Rosa Parks and Muhammad Ali for his contributions to the black community?

https://pics.me.me/why-doesnt-media-remember-this-trump-being-given-the-ellis-15163897.png

Watching the left and MSM make fools of themselves on a daily basis was an unexpected bonus of MAGA.

• Like 1

This bothers me. My brother in law is a pretty staunch liberal. HATES Trump(duh) thinks he's the devil. I usually have to deal with family functions where he and his wife and his dad bash Trump(which I am ok with) and republican platforms(which I am not always fine with) and we occasionally go at it until my wife tells me to stop(always me by the way--cause I'm outnumbered)

HOWEVER

I let them go. After all...'Merica. You are entitled to believe what you believe.

So we are out in Grand Rapids touring Founders brewery..and we get an Uber. The driver has a Make America Great Again hat on his dashboard.

My bro in law was furious..FURIOUS....yammering about how he shouldn't be able to display a hat like that on the job blah blah blah. I challenged him over that position and fundamentally, it came down to him actually wanting to restrict free speech because he hates republicans so much. Blew my mind. This man is an intelligent guy, and he has gotten to this point. I told him he and I could no longer discuss politics, and we never have since then.

Liberals have really lost it over this last election.

I'm sorry to hear that. Any idea what brought him to act like this?

Don Lemon has MLK's nephew on for an interview yesterday. Did not go as planned.

(starts around the :50 mark)

- Nephew does not think Trump is a racist

- Nephew calls Trump a genius

- Don Lemon squirms and squeals like the bottom ###### that he is

- Don Lemon apologizes to viewers for MLK's nephew leaving the plantation

Remember when Trump was honored along side Rosa Parks and Muhammad Ali for his contributions to the black community?

https://pics.me.me/why-doesnt-media-remember-this-trump-being-given-the-ellis-15163897.png

Watching the left and MSM make fools of themselves on a daily basis was an unexpected bonus of MAGA.

You mean back when he was a dem

Donor and not his current form?

Watching you all slobber over him making fools of yourselves is quite interesting.

CNN is impossible these days. They're more interested in their own people getting headlines these days than actually reporting headlines.

This is CNN (James Earl voice) under Trump presidency. :sleep:

wow..............only a fool would post something riddled with errors while calling someone else not smart. :doh:

• Like 1

You mean back when he was a dem

Donor and not his current form?

Watching you all slobber over him making fools of yourselves is quite interesting.

Meh

Thanks...wont likely be in much. Honestly havent missed the place.

:doh:

So how come the United States has to import highly skilled, educated people from other countries? Don't we have any?

Our education system sucks. We do not train for jobs That the workforce needs today and in the future but allow people to go tens of thousand of dollars of debt for degrees such as Women’s Studies and Liberal Arts.

• Like 1

The Haitians want the money the Clinton's stole from them.

They want the money and the children they trafficed out of the country.

Our education system sucks. We do not train for jobs That the workforce needs today and in the future but allow people to go tens of thousand of dollars of debt for degrees such as Womens Studies and Liberal Arts.

I think this is a pretty valid point. More people should be going to two year colleges instead of universities for 4 or more years and going deeply into debt.

• Like 1

Our education system sucks. We do not train for jobs That the workforce needs today and in the future but allow people to go tens of thousand of dollars of debt for degrees such as Womens Studies and Liberal Arts.

Liberals have been in charge of education for decades.

Our education system sucks. We do not train for jobs That the workforce needs today and in the future but allow people to go tens of thousand of dollars of debt for degrees such as Women’s Studies and Liberal Arts.

The problem isn't resources; we have some of the finest technical institutions in the world. The problem is our current culture which encourages kids to study whatever grabs their fancy instead of something which, I dunno, actually provides skills for a job, combined with an ability to invest time and effort and overcome adversity to accomplish something meaningful.

Our good friends' daughter is 2 years older than our son, so say 24 (36 Ds). She is on the 6.5 year graduation plan, I think with her 4th major. She started as a music major with the intent to be a music teacher, which is a fine occupation with good side money for private lessons. But she encountered some adversity and WAAAHHHH changed to whatever. I've lost track of her major at this point, something about film I think. This summer she is on her 3rd internship with Disney in Orlando, and by internship I mean the past two years she shoveled horse poop. This year she graduated to actually working the rides. She is supposed to graduate in December and gawd knows what she'll do.

Meanwhile our son graduated in 4 years with an electrical engineering degree and has a job starting in September making large bank with a major semiconductor company. He encountered quite a few challenges along the way but was able to overcome them.

• Like 1

The problem isn't resources; we have some of the finest technical institutions in the world. The problem is our current culture which encourages kids to study whatever grabs their fancy instead of something which, I dunno, actually provides skills for a job, combined with an ability to invest time and effort and overcome adversity to accomplish something meaningful.

Our good friends' daughter is 2 years older than our son, so say 24 (36 Ds). She is on the 6.5 year graduation plan, I think with her 4th major. She started as a music major with the intent to be a music teacher, which is a fine occupation with good side money for private lessons. But she encountered some adversity and WAAAHHHH changed to whatever. I've lost track of her major at this point, something about film I think. This summer she is on her 3rd internship with Disney in Orlando, and by internship I mean the past two years she shoveled horse poop. This year she graduated to actually working the rides. She is supposed to graduate in December and gawd knows what she'll do.

Meanwhile our son graduated in 4 years with an electrical engineering degree and has a job starting in September making large bank with a major semiconductor company. He encountered quite a few challenges along the way but was able to overcome them.

I'm sure she'll manage just fine (with those 36D's).

• Like 1

I suspect kids today are a lot more selective about what they go to college for given that a degree is so much more expensive today. I know enrollment in community colleges and state universities is up and most of them are going heavy on STEM, medical and business degrees.

When my wife went to Temple 20 years ago it cost $6K/year to state residents. My SD is going in the Fall and its $16K. $64k is a lot to blow on gender studies.

I havent looked into it so much but I bet the % of students going into fields like the ones I mentioned above vs general humanities degrees is way up. There will always be rich kids studying poetry or whatever though.

I'm sure she'll manage just fine (with those 36D's).

It's weird commenting about a girl I've known since she was a pre-teen but... you may be right. She's a bit of a butterface but has big funbags. She's also had two canceled engagements; for the latest one she told me at a holiday party a few years ago that she left him because he raped her. Yeesh, thanks for sharing with a 50 year old dood. :mellow:

She always seems to have a new guy though. Reference them funbags I guess. To date her track record for quality of guy isn't terribly great. I guess a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut so she may stumble into a decent guy; that's her best chance for success at this point. :dunno:

I suspect kids today are a lot more selective about what they go to college for given that a degree is so much more expensive today. I know enrollment in community colleges and state universities is up and most of them are going heavy on STEM, medical and business degrees.

When my wife went to Temple 20 years ago it cost $6K/year to state residents. My SD is going in the Fall and its $16K. $64k is a lot to blow on gender studies.

I havent looked into it so much but I bet the % of students going into fields like the ones I mentioned above vs general humanities degrees is way up. There will always be rich kids studying poetry or whatever though.

I suspect you are wrong. I'm older than you and at a stage of life where 2 of my 3 kids are/were in college, so I see what a lot of their friends are doing. By and large they are getting crap degrees. The brother of my funbag girl story has Aspergers but is studying CompSci and doing well; he is one of the few that I think will be successful despite his challenges. :dunno:

I suspect you are wrong. I'm older than you and at a stage of life where 2 of my 3 kids are/were in college, so I see what a lot of their friends are doing. By and large they are getting crap degrees. The brother of my funbag girl story has Aspergers but is studying CompSci and doing well; he is one of the few that I think will be successful despite his challenges. :dunno:

We are just trading anecdotes here, but of the Top 10 degrees here only the last three (liberal studies, English and history) dont have an obvious career path. Everything else (business, nursing, accounting, biology) is pretty career focused.

http://college.usatoday.com/2014/10/26/same-as-it-ever-was-top-10-most-popular-college-majors/

I dont see any evidence that stuff like gender or race studies is on the rise even though that old chestnut gets rolled out pretty regularly. I am open to being proven wrong but I suspect more students are going into career oriented paths now that college has become so much more expensive and the $ value of having a degree has declined.

We are just trading anecdotes here, but of the Top 10 degrees here only the last three (liberal studies, English and history) dont have an obvious career path. Everything else (business, nursing, accounting, biology) is pretty career focused.

http://college.usatoday.com/2014/10/26/same-as-it-ever-was-top-10-most-popular-college-majors/

I dont see any evidence that stuff like gender or race studies is on the rise even though that old chestnut gets rolled out pretty regularly. I am open to being proven wrong but I suspect more students are going into career oriented paths now that college has become so much more expensive and the $ value of having a degree has declined.

Gotta figure a decent chunk of those English and history majors end up in law school. Mine was full of em.

So cool to use an article from four years ago. Why is there always, at least, an air of dishonesty with you, when you're not flat out lying?

Gotta figure a decent chunk of those English and history majors end up in law school. Mine was full of em.

Yep. A % of the general liberal arts majors are going to end up in law or business too.

So cool to use an article from four years ago. Why is there always, at least, an air of dishonesty with you, when you're not flat out lying?

Hes now making up stories about his wife going to Temple! Classic!!