Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

2020: Will the Democrats actually be Democratic or will Hillary pick who runs?

Speaking of which, have you guys heard? No admittedly, this was a little while ago. Like 30 something years ago, but there's a huge rumor on the internet that at least on one occasion, Hillary Clinton pulled a naked infant out of her vagina! In fact, they had to have a doctor in there it was so far up there!

The sick bastards!!!😵

Another fine example of wiff deflecting. So since Hillary gave birth that debunks she rigged the Primary last time around? Seems like some logic your mind would come up with.

It seems like she's already running for POTUS. Serious question for the Dems. Do you want her to be your candidate again?

It seems like she's already running for POTUS. Serious question for the Dems. Do you want her to be your candidate again?

they dont really get to choose
  • Like 1

As if they have a choice.

She wont be.

I think the far more interesting question is whether Romney takes a run at the guy.

If midterms go to and the economy Cycles downward?

It would be rare, but it would make for some great theater. The Koch brothers and other huge huge Republican donors are none too pleased with their boy Donald.

I'm pretty sure that the Dems could run someone that Hillary Clinton has never spoken to, met, nor even heard of.......and there will be people on the right claiming this is a Hillary pick. And many of you will find youtube videos and strangely named blogs supporting this viewpoint, thus you will believe it with your whole heart.

I'm pretty sure that the Dems could run someone that Hillary Clinton has never spoken to, met, nor even heard of.......and there will be people on the right claiming this is a Hillary pick. And many of you will find youtube videos and strangely named blogs supporting this viewpoint, thus you will believe it with your whole heart.

Has the DNC finally taken back control from Hillary? You do know in exchange for the $10,000,000 bailout of debt she was given total control over the DNC?

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

A sh!tload of illegal money transferring to her 2016 bid was funneled through the DNC and your girl still lost. She should have let Bernie get a fair shot.

I'm pretty sure that whomever it is that loses to trump will blame Russia

You really got to keep up with your boys talking points. Trump has already said that the big fear of course is that the Russians will help the Democrats (this time).

I found it very interesting that both the Russian transcript and the American transcript officially deleted Putin saying that he preferred Trump. Maybe they figured that wasn't such a good idea after all...

Of course, neither of those idiots can figure out is that they said that in a room full of magic recording devices.

I think Bernie would have beat Trump.

I dont think theres any doubt about that at all.

You really got to keep up with your boys talking points. Trump has already said that the big fear of course is that the Russians will help the Democrats (this time).

I found it very interesting that both the Russian transcript and the American transcript officially deleted Putin saying that he preferred Trump. Maybe they figured that wasn't such a good idea after all...

Of course, neither of those idiots can figure out is that they said that in a room full of magic recording devices.

isn't McCaskill already pre blaming the Russians for her imminent loss ?

What part omitted was interesting; that he preferred Trump or that he (Putin) didn't interfere?

Honestly, whoever wins the next election, I would love to see a bipartisan committee set up. I'll give Trump credit for exposing all the things that we assumed just naturally happen. It turns out a lot of those things are based upon the assumption that candidates have class and dignity and a sense of decorum and history. Obviously, that's not true.

Seriously, I want the rules to apply to every president candidate going forward;

Tax return submission is not optional. Also, a three-person medical committee to do an independent review of the president's Health on a annual basis. To include presidential candidates.

We need to add more teeth to the clause about presidents not accepting gifts or being able to receive payments for side businesses while serving as president. The current law includes a word nobody understands and terminology that nobody can implement.

No more super secret meetings with non allies. I don't care if it's the President's chief of staff, there has to be at least one witness to whatever goes on when we're agreeing to transactions that involve the entire country. Jesus, nobody would conduct business like that. Well nobody other than a sleazebag Queens real estate scammer.

Let's also finally and firmly get rid of nepotism. Again, that was something that everybody just sort of agreed to. But apparently now we have to codify the shyt.

Also, the money raised for inauguration activities? Whatever isn't spent has to go back to the donors or somewhere. It's not a profit Center like it was with Trump.

this isn't all on Trump, but he did a great job of exposing that which is just tradition versus that which is actual regulation.

Let's make it so that the president has to at least go through the intelligence committee or something before releasing top-secret information 2 non allied governments. Jesus, he totally cut Israel off at the knees. And other governments have commented that they're going to be much more circumspect in what they share with the United States because of that.

I'm sure there's a lot of things. Fuk, I think there should be a special rule for Hillary Clinton. That CGI pay for Access nonsense has to go too.

What do you say we get an official policy on social media in the presidency? Seems like a good idea.

Like I said, Trump provided the wake-up call. So lets fuccking wake up. If we learn nothing from this, if we do nothing from this, then it's damn sure just going to get worse and worse.

• Like 1

Alone. I don't think so. But if Hilary had made him her running mate, she would be president now. But she was so pissed that someone would dare run against her that it wasn't an option. In all her excuses for losing, she really can only blame herself.

Honestly, whoever wins the next election, I would love to see a bipartisan committee set up. I'll give Trump credit for exposing all the things that we assumed just naturally happen. It turns out a lot of those things are based upon the assumption that candidates have class and dignity and a sense of decorum and history. Obviously, that's not true.

Seriously, I want the rules to apply to every president candidate going forward;

Tax return submission is not optional. Also, a three-person medical committee to do an independent review of the president's Health on a annual basis. To include presidential candidates.

We need to add more teeth to the clause about presidents not accepting gifts or being able to receive payments for side businesses while serving as president. The current law includes a word nobody understands and terminology that nobody can implement.

No more super secret meetings with non allies. I don't care if it's the President's chief of staff, there has to be at least one witness to whatever goes on when we're agreeing to transactions that involve the entire country. Jesus, nobody would conduct business like that. Well nobody other than a sleazebag Queens real estate scammer.

Let's also finally and firmly get rid of nepotism. Again, that was something that everybody just sort of agreed to. But apparently now we have to codify the shyt.

Also, the money raised for inauguration activities? Whatever isn't spent has to go back to the donors or somewhere. It's not a ###### profit Center like it was with Trump.

this isn't all on Trump, but he did a great job of exposing that which is just tradition versus that which is actual regulation.

Let's make it so that the president has to at least go through the intelligence committee or something before releasing top-secret information 2 non allied governments. Jesus, he totally cut Israel off at the knees. And other governments have commented that they're going to be much more circumspect in what they share with the United States because of that.

I'm sure there's a lot of things. Fuk, I think there should be a special rule for Hillary Clinton. That CGI pay for Access nonsense has to go too.

What do you say we get an official policy on social media in the presidency? Seems like a good idea.

Like I said, Trump provided the wake-up call. So lets fuccking wake up. If we learn nothing from this, if we do nothing from this, then it's damn sure just going to get worse and worse.

Clear out the lobbyists first and foremost. Term limits just like the President; 2 terms and you're out. Security clearances end the day you leave office.

Reduce the length of time for Directors of Intelligence agencies. No such thing as telling an I.G. you don't have oversight over this (Sally Yates to Horowitz over NSD).

Most of the rest takes care of itself.

• Like 1

Dude can't work a fuking comb and rants like he should be in the seat right next to Waldorf and Statler, but you want him to run the country. Great.

Meanwhile, he's running all over Washington looking for Marty McFly and trying to find the exact moment that the Washington Monument gets hit by a bolt of lightning.

😃

• Like 1

Dude can't work a fuking comb and rants like he should be in the seat right next to Waldorf and Statler, but you want him to run the country. Great.

Says the guy who wanted Hillary Shakesalot with her finger on the button. :doh:

Has the DNC finally taken back control from Hillary? You do know in exchange for the $10,000,000 bailout of debt she was given total control over the DNC?

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

A sh!tload of illegal money transferring to her 2016 bid was funneled through the DNC and your girl still lost. She should have let Bernie get a fair shot.

Apparently I was wrong. You aren't even going to wait and find out who it is before claiming they are Hillary's personal pick.

Apparently I was wrong. You aren't even going to wait and find out who it is before claiming they are Hillary's personal pick.

I asked you a serious question. Has the DNC taken back control over their organization? Yes or No. If you reply you don't know then how can you honestly claim we're wrong asking if Hillary is still picking who runs?

You just keep creating realities so you can 'win' don't you?😃

I will anally fellate your dog if you can find me anywhere saying something nice about Hillary Clinton.

Doesn't make Trump any less of a classless buffoon.

I asked you a serious question. Has the DNC taken back control over their organization? Yes or No. If you reply you don't know then how can you honestly claim we're wrong asking if Hillary is still picking who runs?

I honestly don't know. I don't really follow Hillary news anymore. She is way off my radar.

By the way, I wouldn't go with the shakes a lot thing anymore.

Between Trump drinking water with two hands like a three-year-old on a sippy cup and his inability to handle the most gradual of slopes without holding somebody's hand so he doesn't tip over, just not good material for you.😂

Seriously, let's get this guy a Walker and a sippy cup. He's got to be pissed about the whole straw banning thing.

I honestly don't know. I don't really follow Hillary news anymore. She is way off my radar.

Then continue voting uninformed. Good luck with that.

I will anally fellate your dog if you can find me anywhere saying something nice about Hillary Clinton.

By the way, I wouldn't go with the shakes a lot thing anymore.

A little touchy about Hillary there big guy. By the way, my dog has allergies so brush your teeth before you start. Mmmkay?

Then continue voting uninformed. Good luck with that.

It was my thinking that I'd become informed about a given candidate once we knew his/her identity. I feel it will be more efficient and more accurate than you informing yourself on the candidate before there even is one. But that's just me. :dunno:

It was my thinking that I'd become informed about a given candidate once we knew his/her identity. I feel it will be more efficient and more accurate than you informing yourself on the candidate before there even is one. But that's just me. :dunno:

Apparently (at least with Democrats) you must first inform yourself about the workings of your party (DNC) to see if they're going to run a fair game.

Yet the party argued, as it has for decades now, that it is a private organization and thus reserves the right to ignore its own rules and pick its presidential nominee if it chooses to.

https://ivn.us/2018/01/11/court-order-dnc-fraud-lawsuit-continue/

So you might want to do a little digging before giving them any money and/or your vote.

You really got to keep up with your boys talking points. Trump has already said that the big fear of course is that the Russians will help the Democrats

You mean like feeding the DNC info through a foreign agent in order to spur a federal investigation. That type of help?

Apparently (at least with Democrats) you must first inform yourself about the workings of your party (DNC) to see if they're going to run a fair game.

So you might want to do a little digging before giving them any money and/or your vote.

If the actual election was the GOP vs the RNC themselves, I guess you could determine right now that you are fully informed.

But I think it'll likely end up as an election between two human beings with personalities, beliefs, thoughts, etc. Sure, the DNC and RNC will be paramount in determining those two humans, but I won't be voting for a committee, a set of donors, or even a voter base. I'll be voting between two humans.

Filthy talking about anyone beaint uninformed is almost as good as phurfur doing it.

Reading Qanon and FoxNews all day doesnt inform you of any damn thing....other than what lie to post about next.

😂😂😂

Filthy talking about anyone beaint uninformed is almost as good as phurfur doing it.

Reading Qanon and FoxNews all day doesnt inform you of any damn thing....other than what lie to post about next.

#1. You're spot on.

#2. You misspelled Koran.

See, this is another example of filthy just completely ignoring any facts or even trying to learn beyond the talking points that have been fed to him.

The primary process is not like the general election. Historically, a group of king makers from whatever party would make backroom deals to see who it was that they would prefer to lead their parties run for president.

I have posted an article twice now explaining how the Republicans did this with Reagan. If they had gone with majority vote? Reagan would not have been the candidate. But they didn't. A handful of kingmakers did exactly what I talked about above. And the rest is history.

But filthy was fed some balloon juice and now he thinks that he's got some super secret thing on the Democratic Party.

That right there is just deliberate obstinance. Either he likes the attention or he steadfastly refuses to change anything in his predetermined worldview.

Now, as far as I'm concerned if Hillary could die in a wood chipper. That doesn't change the facts above.

If the actual election was the GOP vs the RNC themselves, I guess you could determine right now that you are fully informed.

But I think it'll likely end up as an election between two human beings with personalities, beliefs, thoughts, etc. Sure, the DNC and RNC will be paramount in determining those two humans, but I won't be voting for a committee, a set of donors, or even a voter base. I'll be voting between two humans.

Hillary was a human? :unsure:

See, this is another example of filthy just completely ignoring any facts or even trying to learn beyond the talking points that have been fed to him.

The primary process is not like the general election. Historically, a group of king makers from whatever party would make backroom deals to see who it was that they would prefer to lead their parties run for president.

I have posted an article twice now explaining how the Republicans did this with Reagan. If they had gone with majority vote? Reagan would not have been the candidate. But they didn't. A handful of kingmakers did exactly what I talked about above. And the rest is history.

But filthy was fed some balloon juice and now he thinks that he's got some super secret thing on the Democratic Party.

That right there is just deliberate obstinance. Either he likes the attention or he steadfastly refuses to change anything in his predetermined worldview.

Now, as far as I'm concerned if Hillary could die in a wood chipper. That doesn't change the facts above.

So the Democratic process in 2016 Primary was legit? Then why all the subterfuge with Hillary moving the DNC Banking to her own bank and all of the funneling of state monies to her campaign? That's what you call Democracy?

And as we've seen from the 2016 General Election, that doesn't have to be on the up and up either. FISA Abuse, illegal spying on all Republican candidates (and possibly Democrats too), OCONUS Lures, etc........

Oh.............we're supposed to disregard that sh!tstorm?

Focking hacks.

I think the far more interesting question is whether Romney takes a run at the guy.

If midterms go to ###### and the economy Cycles downward?

It would be rare, but it would make for some great theater. The Koch brothers and other huge huge Republican donors are none too pleased with their boy Donald.

That's because he's working for America where as every other candidate works for their party.

• Like 1