Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Mark Cuban grades Trump on how he has done so far (first 100 days)

Did obama have healthcare done in 100 days? No?..then stfu.

Hes doing tax reform now...

Way to hold him to a different standard. Shocker.

Most are against him? That why his approval ratings are rising?

Well, there IS a different standard, I'll grant you that.

But that's Trump's own doing - part of his "Immdiately!" and "Day one!" standard that HE Voluntarily Set.

Obama at his most optimistic never came near that.

And, since you brought up his aproval ratings - here's the very latest:

President Trump's job approval has fallen, according to the latest WSJ/NBC News poll. More than half of Americans—some 54%—disapprove of the job he is doing as president, compared with 40% who approve, a 14-point gap that is wider than February's 4-point difference.

Trump's likely always going to keep a chunk of his base, but he's hemorrhaging independents rapidly.

[cue the "Baaah Polls!" posts next. - They're only accurate when they're good, huh? LOL - you brought 'em up.]

The statistics are bogus ...then points out Trump numbers using the exact same type of stats.

:thumbsup:

The Polls are a joke - But did you notice his numbers are up? LOL

:thumbsup:

The Polls are a joke - But did you notice his numbers are up? LOL

No different than when you guys discredit even when numbers go up

still waiting for Obummer to close Gitmo

but hey at least we gave Iran some cash

and were able to erase red lines in sand

You mean Gitmo that had almost 780 prisoners and is down at about 80 now?

Could he have done more to close it out? Sure...the funny part is you all would butch about that too. He let bad sides go and son in.

Meanwhile we hold people there for life with no trial.

He gave Iran no cash...he returned their own money.

No different than when you guys discredit even when numbers go up

His numbers barely tick up Rasmussen after the bombing...predictably (he'll...he predicted it while tweeting crying about Obama in the past)

What do you think will happen with his numbers if the government has to shut down?

Would that be a huge failure with the presidency and control of congress?

His numbers barely tick up Rasmussen after the bombing...predictably (he'll...he predicted it while tweeting crying about Obama in the past)

What do you think will happen with his numbers if the government has to shut down?

Would that be a huge failure with the presidency and control of congress?

Of course. But he wont get credit if he gets tax reform on the table and keeps gubment working this week.

Yeah Obama gave Iran its own money, that is true. He didn't have to give it them in unmarked billed in various currency's. That's something a hostage taker demands when he doesn't want anyone to find out about where his money gets spent. And even the windbag himself John Kerry said some of that money would fund terrorism. No need to make it easy for them. But hey, it was their money.

Lol. You guys are adorable. Unemployment. Deportations. Any number that you guys don't like, you claim that the numbers are no longer accurate. Pathetic. But laughable.

Of course. But he wont get credit if he gets tax reform on the table and keeps gubment working this week.

Credit..a bit. Having the majority in congress plus the presidency...why shouldn't they get tax reform done?

That doesn't mean he shouldn't be criticized if it's the expect tax breaks that help the wealthy and don't do shut for anyone else.

Lol. You guys are adorable. Unemployment. Deportations. Any number that you guys don't like, you claim that the numbers are no longer accurate. Pathetic. But laughable.

There is indeed a lot of laughing going on. You, and everyone else laughing at you. :cheers:

There is indeed a lot of laughing going on. You, and everyone else laughing at you. :cheers:

Exactly. Its even funnier when you ask puddin head for specific policies.

Exactly. Its even funnier when you ask puddin head for specific policies.

Newbie isn t going to start reading stuff at this point. Slogans are his speed.

The delusion continues...thinking you all aren't getting laughed at more than anyone right now.

Head completely in the sand.

Bullshit.

His first 100 have been a disaster. His one real victory was assured the minute he won reelection due to what the GOP did in not even giving Garland consideration.

Most people are against Trump at this point.

And of course you all will tune out any facts that don't support him...it's all you have ever done.

Healthcare...couldn't get it done.

Tax reform...haven't been able to it done.

0 meaningful legislation passed under Trump.

It's all been empty promises in executive orders that state what he says he will do...while he goes to rallies and still talks about what he is going to do rather than actually ever doing any of it.

So many lies in one post. You've really out done yourself.

yeah. Trump's 40% approval rating says otherwise, hack

Sure about that 40%?

I've probably said this 2 dozen times now on this board so repeating it again won't do much. I'm not a Dem or repub. I choose the best candidate even if it's a lesser of two evils situation. I voted for obummer first term. Shame on me.

So I never have an issue with someone else's opinion unless they are just being thick headed political blowhards who bring little of substance to the discussion. Newbs couldn't fit that description any better

• Like 1

So many lies in one post. You've really out done yourself.

And the troll keeps trolling.

All BS...zero substance or intelligence from you once again

Yeah Obama gave Iran its own money, that is true. He didn't have to give it them in unmarked billed in various currency's. That's something a hostage taker demands when he doesn't want anyone to find out about where his money gets spent. And even the windbag himself John Kerry said some of that money would fund terrorism. No need to make it easy for them. But hey, it was their money.

Just a point of fact, I don't know a lot about the deal and don't feel like getting into it, but as I recall:

There's some kind of federal law that we couldn't pay in US currency, so therefore had to convert to Francs or something.

dunno

You mean Gitmo that had almost 780 prisoners and is down at about 80 now?

Could he have done more to close it out? Sure...the funny part is you all would butch about that too. He let bad sides go and son in.

Meanwhile we hold people there for life with no trial.

He gave Iran no cash...he returned their own money.

Gitmo should have never been closed, and the prisoners should have never been given back to their give terror cells.

Terrorists who are not US citizens have no rights to trials, they should just kill em, however he was saving them incase we need to swap 4 or 5 more for a turncoat

for 40 years we have frozen that money, but because Obummer loves Iranian terrorists he unfroze it, he gave them the money that we never should have.

Gitmo should have never been closed, and the prisoners should have never been given back to their give terror cells.

Terrorists who are not US citizens have no rights to trials, they should just kill em, however he was saving them incase we need to swap 4 or 5 more for a turncoat

for 40 years we have frozen that money, but because Obummer loves Iranian terrorists he unfroze it, he gave them the money that we never should have.

Yes...it's because he loves Iranian terrorists.

Really this whole post of yours exhibits that there is zero point discussing things with someone who thinks any people should be executed simply on accusation and zero due process.

Your ideas would have huge international consequences. Just downright stupid.

I've probably said this 2 dozen times now on this board so repeating it again won't do much. I'm not a Dem or repub. I choose the best candidate even if it's a lesser of two evils situation. I voted for obummer first term. Shame on me.

So I never have an issue with someone else's opinion unless they are just being thick headed political blowhards who bring little of substance to the discussion. Newbs couldn't fit that description any better

feel free to blow me, chump

Hey buddy, you've got sho in your corner.. That should count for something.

:lol: :lol:

Clown.

Yes...it's because he loves Iranian terrorists.

Really this whole post of yours exhibits that there is zero point discussing things with someone who thinks any people should be executed simply on accusation and zero due process.

Your ideas would have huge international consequences. Just downright stupid.

due process is a term used in the UNITED STATES

how many of them ragheads give Americans captured due process

international consequences, right, we capture terrorists and execute them, I am sure the rest of the world is going to come yelling unfair

did Bin Laden get due process? You sure seem to support the execution of him by your boy.

His first 100 days didn't have Hillary running things.

That's a major kick ass accomplishment.

Plus the joy we get out of laughing all these frothing at the mouth tilted hack fruitcakes going absolutely bat crazy.

Winning :first:

due process is a term used in the UNITED STATES

how many of them ragheads give Americans captured due process

international consequences, right, we capture terrorists and execute them, I am sure the rest of the world is going to come yelling unfair

did Bin Laden get due process? You sure seem to support the execution of him by your boy.

There is a huge consitutional argument that has been made in many cases.

What rights do detainees have or not have.

Given where we are and some of the results of these cases...I believe it is wrong to detain people indefinitely with no trial or even chance for trial. Also strongly disagree with your stance that we should just execute anyone captured (pretty sure you will have some major issues with international law there too).

Again...you show you are not a reasonable person to discuss this with with such posts.

Hey buddy, you've got sho in your corner.. That should count for something.

:lol: :lol:

Clown.

And a 40% approval rating. And a president under federal investigation. Lol.

Considering you have to eat ass, and get pissed on in showers,....the fact you'd let another man blow you, and are requesting it....isn't terribly surprising,

Sinner. :)

There is a huge consitutional argument that has been made in many cases.

What rights do detainees have or not have.

Given where we are and some of the results of these cases...I believe it is wrong to detain people indefinitely with no trial or even chance for trial. Also strongly disagree with your stance that we should just execute anyone captured (pretty sure you will have some major issues with international law there too).

Again...you show you are not a reasonable person to discuss this with with such posts.

AGAIN where was Bin Laden's due process?

And all those people we droned? Including an American citizen?

Obama kicked ass and asked questions later

Obama kicked ass and asked questions later

Thank god bush sent our boys there to take care of things and catch him.

Nice try to take credit for something that timing wise occurred under a presidents watch that would have pulled us out one minute after his confirmation if he could have.

but Shoflake thinks terrorists deserve due process

You should read all of what I said rather than just taking pieces of it...really makes you look stupid.

case in point

We need to be careful here on terminology. Terrorists vs. Enemy combatant. The two aren't the same.

Just sayin

We need to be careful here on terminology. Terrorists vs. Enemy combatant. The two aren't the same.

Just sayin

just a quick question, how many Terrorists were released to swap for the turncoat?

how many enemy combatants were released in the same deal?