Sign in to follow this  
edjr

A beastly woman, jacks a home run, somehow has leg strength to jump over home plate

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTlxHLZg9bf/

:lol:

what a dumb ****

(Umpire got this 100% wrong, but it's still funny as sh1t. You can't have a tag play on a home run, still should have been safe)

• Like 1

if you like laughing at women doing sports.

try this

the 'ol, pop up to the catcher inside the park home run to Benny Hill's music

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFnKQceoCwZ/

Begs the question, when is the play over on a HR. I assume it's when the player gets to the dugout. She obviously wasn't there. Bad Call.

Begs the question, when is the play over on a HR. I assume it's when the player gets to the dugout. She obviously wasn't there. Bad Call.

Terrible call.

Ump looking to be part of the game. typical.

Play is over when the next batter is comes to the plate and the pitcher steps off before making a pitch and says the lardo never touched home

Terrible call.

Ump looking to be part of the game. typical.

Play is over when the next batter is comes to the plate and the pitcher steps off before making a pitch and says the lardo never touched home

Coach grabs her and pushes her back to the plate, physically assisting the runner. She's out. No tag or appeal necessary.

physically assisting the runner.

Sure she didn't

I guess all 20 of the other girls assisted her too for the high fives and what not :wacko:

Ump calls her out on the tag, not the coach whispering in her ear.

X

Sure she didn't

I guess all 20 of the other girls assisted her too for the high fives and what not :wacko:

First base coach in the white shirt physically grabs her as she's heading to the dugout. It's pretty focking obvious in the video.

First base coach in the white shirt physically grabs her as she's heading to the dugout. It's pretty focking obvious in the video.

Umpire calls her out on the tag.

HTH

if it was the coach touching the player, he doesn't need to wait for the tag.

HTH

if it was the coach touching the player, he doesn't need to wait for the tag.

That might be why I said "No tag or appeal necessary." :doh:

It's the right call for the wrong reason. The girl had her head up her ass after hitting a home run and was clearly headed to the dugout if the coach hadn't grabbed her and turned her back towards the plate. No different than if she had missed third and the coach had grabbed her on the way by.

That might be why I said "No tag or appeal necessary." :doh:

It's the right call for the wrong reason. The girl had her head up her ass after hitting a home run and was clearly headed to the dugout if the coach hadn't grabbed her and turned her back towards the plate. No different than if she had missed third and the coach had grabbed her on the way by.

grabbed her and turned her around

coach was a 1/3 her size

grabbed her and turned her around :lol:

:rolleyes:

Maybe take a break from posting :lol: s and watch the video.

This parrot gal is pretty thick in the head.

ed's right wrong. There can be no tag because there is no ball in play. I am not sure of the rules of softball as to when or if he can call her out. She could indeed be out, but not on the tag.

This parrot gal is pretty thick in the head.

Any thoughts on the topic, or are you just looking for someone else to internet stalk like a creepy internet loser? Your pathetic internet slap fights that you use to get through your mind-numbingly sad, 100 posts a day, existence don't interest me, sorry. Go stick your ass out somewhere else honey.

ed's right.

:o

something I should have framed or at least show my ex

Any thoughts on the topic, or are you just looking for someone else to internet stalk like a creepy internet loser? Your pathetic internet slap fights that you use to get through your mind-numbingly sad, 100 posts a day, existence don't interest me, sorry. Go stick your ass out somewhere else honey.

Worked. Tilt.

ed's right. There can be no tag because there is no ball in play. I am not sure of the rules of softball as to when or if he can call her out. She could indeed be out, but not on the tag.

For a dead-ball appeal the ball should have been put back in play in the pitcher's circle and the next batter summoned. So it wasn't a valid appeal and calling her out on the tag was wrong. That part I agree with ed about. I still say she could be called out for runner assistance, though in this case it would a "blind squirrel finding a nut" deal.

Worked. Tilt.

You got me. I'm totally on tilt. You can feel like you accomplished something today. Put it in your journal and tell your kid about it someday. :thumbsup:

You got me. I'm totally on tilt. You can feel like you accomplished something today. Put it in your journal and tell your kid about it someday. :thumbsup:

You were the one cursing and getting worked up about this. Don't get mad at others for what you do.

No one even liked my title :(

Sad

From http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2017/5/2/15516128/alabama-softball-player-tagged-out-celebrating-home-run-video

Section 7.1.2 of the NCAA softball rule book deals with dead-ball appeals. Essentially the game ball that was hit over the fence needed to be replaced by the umpire, at which time Ole Miss were allowed to appeal to the umpire and tell him they wanted to get the runner out. This is why Ole Miss were able to get the out, even though the ball was over the fence.

This is clinched in section 12.9.1.

The runner is out after a proper appeal:

12.9.1 When she fails to touch each base (including home plate) in order when advancing or returning to a base. Either the runner or the missed base may be tagged.

I have been told been told that in girls college softball, the ones that wear the ribbons in their hair like cack, and the ones who don't are clam bumpers. Any truth to this?

I have been told been told that in girls college softball, the ones that wear the ribbons in their hair like cack, and the ones who don't clam bumpers. Any truth to this?

why do they have to announce that they are gay when they're playing the game? Brady doesn't wear anything special when he's playing.

why do they have to announce that they are gay when they're playing the game? Brady doesn't wear anything special when he's playing.

This hurt Ed so much more than being wrong about the tag rule

This hurt Ed so much more than being wrong about the tag rule

:huh:

he has 5 beautiful rings to choose from and he chooses none. :(

The question is whether it was "a proper appeal", specifically whether a ball being handed to the catcher constitutes a ball validly being put back in play for appeal purposes. An approved NCAA ruling on a similar situation includes the verbiage

By rule, with the ball out of play, the defense cannot appeal a missed base until the ball is put back in play, the defense is in position and the next batter summoned to the batter’s box.

This was the basis of a previous post of mine, though I will concede I haven't don't know what rule establishes this definitively.

I also confess that I was in error about her being out for runner assistance. I was going off the high school Federation rule which says nothing about the status of the ball. The NCAA rule book states specifically that the ball must be live in play.

Can we at least agree that:

1. alabama sucks

2. We are spending far too much time talking about women's college softball.

3. You dopes will argue about literally anything.

4. We are all surprised Trump hasn't been mentioned yet.

I have been told been told that in girls college softball, the ones that wear the ribbons in their hair like cack, and the ones who don't are clam bumpers. Any truth to this?

I have heard the same thing.

4. We are all surprised Trump hasn't been mentioned yet.

a board record 34 posts :o

I have heard the same thing.

what color ribbon do you wear when you play slowpitch?

what color ribbon do you wear when you play slowpitch?

Trick question here Ed.

I just hit bombs, but the funny thing is we don't even have to run the bases on HR anymore so no chance that I F up and miss a base or home plate. :lol:

Trick question here Ed.

I just hit bombs, but the funny thing is we don't even have to run the bases on HR anymore so no chance that I F up and miss a base or home plate. :lol:

About three years ago, the league I used to play in had a charity 'old-timers' game. I played up until my daughter was old enough to play youth sports and then gave it up to be able to watch her. In the years since, the league adopted the same rule. You didn't have to run out home runs. Well, during the old-timers game, I hit one out and was not about to let the moment pass without circling the bases. I knew it would most-likely be the last time I ever did it. I think it's a stupid rule.