Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Texas - the state - BANS sanctuary cities

Way to be Texas :pointstosky:

This is also the state that gave you Rick Perry, so.....

We're also going to be the last damn state to legalize weed - focking stuck up bureaucrats. :thumbsdown:

We're also going to be the last damn state to legalize weed - focking stuck up bureaucrats. :thumbsdown:

And it is still one of the better states in the country. What does that say about all the other states? Texas is on my short list of states I would actually live in. Not the southern part though, only central to northern.

Now if Texas gets rid of a bunch of them, they will again show America how it's done.

And it is still one of the better states in the country. What does that say about all the other states? Texas is on my short list of states I would actually live in. Not the southern part though, only central to northern.

Man I tell ya, Central Texas is absolutely beautiful.. I have 3 places that I'm looking to retire in, that's one of them.

Now if Texas gets rid of a bunch of them, they will again show America how it's done.

Texas is too vast a state, way too much manual labor is needed to work the land here... And no way in hell Whitey is going to do what the Brownies do - certainly not for what they're paid.

We get it man...you don't like Cruzer.....geez.

:lol:

Texas is too vast a state, way too much manual labor is needed to work the land here... And no way in hell Whitey is going to do what the Brownies do - certainly not for what they're paid.

Go after the people that pay 'em then.

Go after the people that pay 'em then.

Ultimately, that is the only way it's ever going to happen... For 1) it's much easier to target (say) 5,000 employers than it is 2 million workers and 2) they will go somewhere else to find work if they can't get it here.

• Like 1

Not sure people understand what "Sanctuary City" means.

I've applied several times and been denied every time :(

Shouldn't you be happy? Less competition......

This Texas bill and Obamacare on its last leg all in the same day?

Pretty nice little Thursday.

Shouldn't you be happy? Less competition......

No - now all the roads and houses will be focked up and behind schedule with all the white folk trying to do it.

No - now all the roads and houses will be focked up and behind schedule with all the white folk trying to do it.

What is it about Dallas/Ft Worth and them building or redoing existing roads? Every time I go there, they're doing a project.