Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

The Official New England Patriots are the Greatest Team in the NFL and You Can Whine Ab

Not this time. I stayed local for this one.

Probably better. Go sleep it off, tomorrow is another day.

Gots mees a good feeling today :banana:

You must have forgotten that they don't allow New England to cheat anymore. :music_guitarred:

1.Rodgers

2.Brees

3.Eli Manning

4.Newton

5.Stafford

Brady is kind of Romo-esque now. Good but not elite. Great place for Flynn or Peyton Manning to go to bring this team another title! B)

Some little rice eater of in Ethiopia is eagerly awaiting his Patriots World Championship t-shirt......so hes got that going for him.....which is nice. :thumbsdown:

As a life long giants fan, today is awsome !!!!

did you lose a bet? :music_guitarred:

During a timeout, Patriots coach Bill Belichick instructed his defense to allow the Giants to score. The players did so begrudgingly, clearing the way for a Bradshaw touchdown.

“It killed me,” linebacker Brandon Spikes said. “When the call came in to let them score I kind of was like, ‘What?’ I’m here to do a job and it’s my job to play the defense and let them score. It was tough, though.”

During a timeout, Patriots coach Bill Belichick instructed his defense to allow the Giants to score. The players did so begrudgingly, clearing the way for a Bradshaw touchdown.

“It killed me,” linebacker Brandon Spikes said. “When the call came in to let them score I kind of was like, ‘What?’ I’m here to do a job and it’s my job to play the defense and let them score. It was tough, though.”

So the fix was in :shocking:

They should have done it about three plays sooner. We were all yelling at the TV LET THEM SCORE!!!

They should have done it about three plays sooner. We were all yelling at the TV LET THEM SCORE!!!

honestly, could have saved 30 secs...

'fans' like Drobeski are why people hate the Red Sox and Patriots. Any other teams you'd like to ruin?

'fans' like Drobeski are why people hate the Red Sox and Patriots. Any other teams you'd like to ruin?

As opposed to who? What do you believe constitutes a "fan"? If your team has been winning championships, why not gloat about it? I don't see any Oakland A's/Oakland Raider fans on these boards talking smack about their teams. Why? Because their teams suck.

I won this thread

The definition of "fan" is based on "fanatic". People like you who sit there on the fence (presumably with the post up your ass), playing both sides are a huge part of the PC/pussification of America.

As opposed to who? What do you believe constitutes a "fan"? If your team has been winning championships, why not gloat about it? I don't see any Oakland A's/Oakland Raider fans on these boards talking smack about their teams. Why? Because their teams suck.

Drob's a noted fan weather fan. If you asked him about Irving Fryar he wouldn't be able to answer you until he googled the name.

Drob's a noted fan weather fan. If you asked him about Irving Fryar he wouldn't be able to answer you until he googled the name.

I did coke with him in the Sullivan stadium parking lot.

The definition of "fan" is based on "fanatic". People like you who sit there on the fence (presumably with the post up your ass), playing both sides are a huge part of the PC/pussification of America.

Ed would never want to offend his fellow dungeons and dragons playing fake sports fans.

He's the type who's mom didn't let him play sports.. He decided to like them in his mid twenties as to not feel left out of the office conversation.

Ed would never want to offend his fellow dungeons and dragons playing fake sports fans.

He's the type who's mom didn't let him play sports.. He decided to like them in his mid twenties as to not feel left out of the office conversation.

Maybe that explains how I saw him playing soccer with a mullet on Youtube. :dunno:

Maybe that explains how I saw him playing soccer with a mullet on Youtube. :dunno:

Soccer is not a real sport

The only fans who can hold a candle to Red Sox/Patriots fans are:

Steelers fans

Yankee fans

Their teams are winners year after year. Their organizations are committed to winning, just like ours.

you leave my 1988 mullet alone :mad:

The only fans who can hold a candle to Red Sox/Patriots fans are:

Steelers fans

Yankee fans

Their teams are winners year after year. Their organizations are committed to winning, just like ours.

Did those teams get caught cheating and never win a championship ever again?

The Yankees are notorious cheaters. What is your point?

The eagles get caught impersonating an nfl caliber franchise every year. That's kinda like cheating

The eagles get caught impersonating an nfl caliber franchise every year. That's kinda like cheating

It is really only cheating those who have paid to watch that crap. For those who have not paid, it is like getting what you paid for. :dunno:

The pats get caught impersonating a super bowl contender every year.

And you morons keep falling for it. :doh: :lol: :banana: