Sign in to follow this  
listen2me 23

***NFL Draft/ NFL Combine talk

My dream pick at 19: Vito Vea, DT Washington.

At 6'5", 335 lbs - this biitch is the monster inside we've never had.

I like Bradham but he is a FA. Not sure if they will try hard to resign or what he will want though. I could see him back with the Bills next year.

I like Bradham too but considering all the contracts the Eagles gave out this year I expect he will be a casualty / someone they attempt to replace in the draft. I believe the Eagles have 20/22 starting positions locked up through next season - they will probably fill remaining holes in the draft rather than resigning or signing new FAs.

Allen will be a huge bust.

J Allen certainly has that potential. His completion % stats say so if history repeats itself.

However, Mike White of Western Kentucky, is seriously underrated. You put him behind Brady for 2 years or Drew Brees and e could end up a pro bowl caliber QB. He's already pro ready.

My dream pick at 19: Vito Vea, DT Washington.

At 6'5", 335 lbs - this biitch is the monster inside we've never had.

Yeah he is an animal. But I could see him shoot up the board a bit. Payne could be another option, less of a NT than Vea. I'd expect Vea to go before him.

Yeah he is an animal. But I could see him shoot up the board a bit. Payne could be another option, less of a NT than Vea. I'd expect Vea to go before him.

Prolly will.... And when he goes before 19 I'm going to be pissed... Pissed that Red decided to finally win a game, a game he had no biz winning (last game of the year). Philly had backup and back up of backups out there, and this jackass has Dak and Zeke out there they whole game....... And for what? So he could say he went 9-7 instead of 8-8? Dumbass win cost us 6 draft spots. :rolleyes:

cowboys a mess

giants eli done, pat shurmur :doh:

redskins lose cousins

eagles will be like pats for next 5 years... no division competition...walk to playoffs every year :pointstosky:

Eagles should dominate for the next decade baring Wentz injuries. However, the Giants and Cowboys have found a way to compete in most years, unlike the 3 jobbers in the AFC East. If the Skins cut loose Cousins, they will go back where the deserve to be - the basement of the NFC E. They won't find anyone better. It's just not that easy. Hardest position to fill in the NFL.

Prolly will.... And when he goes before 19 I'm going to be pissed... Pissed that Red decided to finally win a game, a game he had no biz winning (last game of the year). Philly had backup and back up of backups out there, and this jackass has Dak and Zeke out there they whole game....... And for what? So he could say he went 9-7 instead of 8-8? Dumbass win cost us 6 draft spots. :rolleyes:

Yeah after watching Hundley throw for 80 some yards vs. the Saints I decided I would just like them to lose out. Of course Hundley beats the Bucs, Browns, and Bears....when really they should have lost all 3 of those games. He gets credit like he kept it afloat. He was awful. Winston was strip fumbled right into Dean Lowry's hands as he in stride runs to the endzone. Bears reach for a TD at the pylon only for it to scoot of the back of the endzone for a touchback and Packers ball. Browns blew like a 14 point lead at home. They lost from there but a couple of those games didn't have to go our way.

Eagles should dominate for the next decade baring Wentz injuries. However, the Giants and Cowboys have found a way to compete in most years, unlike the 3 jobbers in the AFC East. If the Skins cut loose Cousins, they will go back where the deserve to be - the basement of the NFC E. They won't find anyone better. It's just not that easy. Hardest position to fill in the NFL.

If the Skins lose cousins I could see them trying to trade up for a QB. But it's hard this year. Colts look like they want the Barkley kid at 3, and Cleveland isn't in a position to be trading right now. Denver and the Jets should be in the QB market as well. Maybe if Cleveland surprises and takes Barkley one the Colts could deal.

If the Giants hit on their 2nd pick that franchise will compete for a while. I see the Cowboys as .500 team for a while. Their QB may have taken a step back and their whole team is centered around an expensive oline and a diva RB. Redskins a mess.

Could be a year where there are 2 QBs at the top of this draft and who knows, total crapshoot. If you are lucky enough to land the good one then you are a hero. If you pick the Leaf you lose your job and it sets you back years. With the Browns in the mix I'd favor anything they do as most likely to be the wrong move. Like people are saying here with Allen. I have no idea on him. I watch his bowl game. I have followed his stat lines and news. I don't want to just throw bust up because of his comp. %. That is a joke of a D1 school. They went from bottom of conference to 2 bowl games when he was in there.

Baker Mayfield measures in at 6' 3/8. 216lbs. 9 1/2 hand

won't commit to playing in the senior bowl

Lets do a little exercise here that will probably leave you a little shocked.

Lets talk about the sucky big 12 QBs in the NFL and how sad they truly are.

Give me just the top 2 NFL QBs to come out of the big 12 in the last 40 years. Watch this trainwreck.

And GO

Lets do a little exercise here that will probably leave you a little shocked.

Lets talk about the sucky big 12 QBs in the NFL and how sad they truly are.

Give me just the top 2 NFL QBs to come out of the big 12 in the last 40 years. Watch this trainwreck.

And GO

I think we can pass on this exercise. :lol:

The #Jets acquired the No. 3 overall pick from the #Colts for their No. 6 pick, 37th and 49th overall picks in the 2018 NFL Draft and second-round pick in 2019. Major move.

The #Jets acquired the No. 3 overall pick from the #Colts for their No. 6 pick, 37th and 49th overall picks in the 2018 NFL Draft and second-round pick in 2019. Major move.[/size]

:clap:

See that wasn't difficult...

Don't give into posty dude. Who the Fvck is he to decide what you post and where.

Don't give into posty dude. Who the Fvck is he to decide what you post and where.

I forgot I made a thread a while back. Maybe I just wanted the look at me of the thread creator.

no, I'm just being goofy and cluttering the bored.

shotsup, on 17 Mar 2018 - 12:31 PM, said:

:lol:

I wonder if the Giants will deal two overall

I see zero scenario to do so.

I just think they are insane going with the win now approach when they have the 2nd overall pick. Unbelievable if they do, really.

I just think they are insane going with the win now approach when they have the 2nd overall pick. Unbelievable if they do, really.

They won 11 games a year ago with a Moron running the team. Nothing wrong with a win now approach. They have a young QB already on the roster that they like. The Giants can do no wrong in their approach to this draft. Go for it or build for the future. Either way is fine

They won 11 games a year ago with a Moron running the team. Nothing wrong with a win now approach. They have a young QB already on the roster that they like. The Giants can do no wrong in their approach to this draft. Go for it or build for the future. Either way is fine

Do they like Webb? The new office didn't draft him. I see no ties to him. How often can you bank on the 2nd overall pick in a loaded QB class?

Giants are dropping the ball and catering to Eli. Eli is done. They don't have a great D anymore to rely on. Eli is going to stink his way out and the Giants will be left with and overpaid WR. I guess they will be picking in the top 5 for the next few years so they could always draft a guy next year.

Do they like Webb? The new office didn't draft him. I see no ties to him. How often can you bank on the 2nd overall pick in a loaded QB class?

Giants are dropping the ball and catering to Eli. Eli is done. They don't have a great D anymore to rely on. Eli is going to stink his way out and the Giants will be left with and overpaid WR. I guess they will be picking in the top 5 for the next few years so they could always draft a guy next year.

They got better this off season. That can't be denied. Made some good moves, and most importantly got a left tackle. You don't give that kind of money to Solder unless you're trying to win now. Doesn't mean they won't take a QB at 2. No wrong approach. I would like Barkley or trade back.

Also Webb is a Big 12 QB. I wouldn't hold my breath on him.

And Rosen and Darnold aren't exactly coming from QB factories themselves. Last time a USC/UCLA Qb did anything? Sanchez, Leinart? Ooof . You would have to go back to Aikman. Those schools are littered with QB busts.

I want Barkley too but I see Browns making him #1

They got better this off season. That can't be denied. Made some good moves, and most importantly got a left tackle. You don't give that kind of money to Solder unless you're trying to win now. Doesn't mean they won't take a QB at 2. No wrong approach. I would like Barkley or trade back.

If Barkley wasn't so good I think it is a no brainer QB or move back. Since Barkley is such a freak then I guess you may be right. Could go him and draft a QB next year.

My remaining point is that you don't know when you will pick 2 again. Bills for a long time hardly ever picked top 5. Yet never made the playoffs. Always in the sweet spot of the EJ Manuels or missing out on the top prospects.

Eli is about done any way you want to look at it. The coach and GM didn't draft Webb.

And Rosen and Darnold aren't exactly coming from QB factories themselves. Last time a USC/UCLA Qb did anything? Sanchez, Leinart? Ooof . You would have to go back to Aikman. Those schools are littered with QB busts.

The best QBs from the Big 12 in the last 40 years are the following. I will even rank them.

Sam Bradford

Kordell Stewart

Ryan Tannehill

40 years.

If Barkley wasn't so good I think it is a no brainer QB or move back. Since Barkley is such a freak then I guess you may be right. Could go him and draft a QB next year.

My remaining point is that you don't know when you will pick 2 again. Bills for a long time hardly ever picked top 5. Yet never made the playoffs. Always in the sweet spot of the EJ Manuels or missing out on the top prospects.

Eli is about done any way you want to look at it. The coach and GM didn't draft Webb.

Like I said, no wrong approach. They are in a rare spot. Talented team with a very high pick. Judging them off of last years disaster is short sighted. Team has talent, and got better in FA and trades.

The best QBs from the Big 12 in the last 40 years are the following. I will even rank them.

Sam Bradford

Kordell Stewart

Ryan Tannehill

40 years.

So that takes Mayfield out of the equation, right? And I've covered the UCLA/USC. Busts. Looks like you're saying not to take a QB.

So that takes Mayfield out of the equation, right? And I've covered the UCLA/USC. Busts. Looks like you're saying not to take a QB.

I gave you the 3 best of an entire conference for the last 40 years. You gave a couple teams.

Carson Palmer was good. I'm not taking anyone out of it although I'm not that high on Baker anyway.

But it certainly is a trend for an entire conference to be that bad for 40 years. I mean that is shocking how bad they are at producing NFL QBs.

And today it is wide open 7 on 7. Each year a new Texas Tech QB breaks passing records. Any HS QB in America could throw for 4000 yards in that conference.

Sports radio here has Jetshigh on Mayfield

:dunno:

Giants absolutely have to draft their QB this year. Eli is done and they havent picked higher than 9 since the year they drafted him in 2004. If they draft Barkley or someone other than QB theyll be looking for a franchise quarterback next year, only theyll be paying a kings ransom to get into the Top 2-3 after going 6-10 or whatever.

As an Eagles fan though I hope they fock it up. :thumbsup:

Giants absolutely have to draft their QB this year. Eli is done and they havent picked higher than 9 since the year they drafted him in 2004. If they draft Barkley or someone other than QB theyll be looking for a franchise quarterback next year, only theyll be paying a kings ransom to get into the Top 2-3 after going 6-10 or whatever.

As an Eagles fan though I hope they fock it up. :thumbsup:

Yeah, he's done. It was just a few months ago he lit that vaunted Eagles defense up for the second time in 2017. Lit them up. Sans OBJ. The Giants will be fine no matter what they do.

Yeah, he's done. It was just a few months ago he lit that vaunted Eagles defense up for the second time in 2017. Lit them up. Sans OBJ. The Giants will be fine no matter what they do.

Thats true. But he lost both games anyway. And threw 13 TDs vs 10 INTs in all his other games. And had an 80.4 QBR. And the Eagles win the Super Bowl.

Thats true. But he lost both games anyway. And threw 13 TDs vs 10 INTs in all his other games. And had an 80.4 QBR. And the Eagles win the Super Bowl.

Worry about your own guy. He's already tore his knee up once. Sometimes that becomes a thing. Like Sam Bradford.

Worry about your own guy. He's already tore his knee up once. Sometimes that becomes a thing. Like Sam Bradford.

Good thing we have Big D1ck Nick. :thumbsup:

Look at what the Colts got from the Jets to move to 3. The Bills will give more to sneak ahead and get their QB. The Giants should definitely listen.