Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Anything about the guy in Dallas shot dead in his own apartment by a cop?

As usual none of the facts add up and the situation reeks but mention that here and you get labeled a conspiracy quack. Trained officer fires lethal rounds before figuring out its her mistake? Unarmed guy Im sure didnt bum rush her. Hands up, freeze! No? Shes a cop, shes seen black people before. This isnt like a typical geek fresh off his concealed carry class seeing a black guy up close for the first time in his life and pissing his pants.

• Like 1

I don't know what the hell you're driving at tant.

The position of the body, the scene of the crime etc all points to something other than what it was claimed as I thought I read somewhere. I dont really know what Im getting at either. I just saw some stuff.

As usual none of the facts add up and the situation reeks but mention that here and you get labeled a conspiracy quack. Trained officer fires lethal rounds before figuring out its her mistake? Unarmed guy Im sure didnt bum rush her. Hands up, freeze! No? Shes a cop, shes seen black people before. This isnt like a typical geek fresh off his concealed carry class seeing a black guy up close for the first time in his life and pissing his pants.

I don’t think anyone denies something is fishy about her story(ies) :dunno:

What lower standard promoted this shooting?

Standards were lowered. Fact. She doesn't look like much. Scared so she shot. Pretty evident.

If you think this one is bad, check out the story with the cop in Minnesota who killed

The Australian woman. Oooof. They were so eager to hire a Muslim they overlooked the fact that he was a psycho. They were warned too.

Yeah happened. Trumps fault

Thread over

Hundreds of people getting murdered each year in Chicago. Obama's fault.

Thread over.

:rolleyes:

She couldn't handle a physical confrontation so when she got scared she shot the guy. Disagree?

No idea.

If she could fight why would she shoot him? He didn't display a weapon. Lowered standards and candy ass training.

If she could fight why would she shoot him? He didn't display a weapon. Lowered standards and candy ass training.

David Simon has an excellent opinion that the war on drugs ruined police training. It enabled the police to have probable cause on anyone simply standing around and draw their weapons. A whole generation of police is afraid. And this created a whole generation of criminals who hate the cops. Now think about the lowest police flyers in this generation, like this woman. She was destined to kill.

Why not care more about what is happening in Chicago? 100's of murders a year. But no. Let's go search across the country for every cop who is involved in a questionable circumstance even though the numbers are minimal in these cases.

This is just cop baiting at it's best.

David Simon has an excellent opinion that the war on drugs ruined police training. It enabled the police to have probable cause on anyone simply standing around and draw their weapons. A whole generation of police is afraid. And this created a whole generation of criminals who hate the cops. Now think about the lowest police flyers in this generation, like this woman. She was destined to kill.

No offense but I'm not paying much attention to what David Simon has to say. He's an idiot. Police training was ruined when the people they hired couldn't perform the task so they just made it easier. In the name of diversity of course. And lawsuits. When you lower the standards for some, you lower them for all. Plenty of guys were hired who shouldn't have been either. So many of these people never had a fight or played a contact sport before becoming cops. But they do have 60 college credits.

Um, guys?

I know for many of you, the world started sometime after the second Bush Administration. But are you serious with somehow police brutality was just invented in the last 30 years or so? Are you kidding me?

Jesus, go back to the stories of the South. Go back to the footage of vicious trained attack dogs literally taking pieces out of black folks - on film!

Abner Louima much?

Jesus, cops used to carry blackjacks for Christ's sake. An Ankle piece was de riggeur. There were no body Cameras. There usually were no cameras at all. Certainly not handheld ones that everyone possessed and used. And even if somehow they did? They couldn't electronically transmitted those photos and those videos around the world with the Press of a button.

Simply said, we're seeing more, because we're seeing more. Because there are exponentially more cameras and recording devices and dissemination devices available today than any other time in history. Even more so than 10 years ago.

If there's an incremental uptick in reported police abuse? It's because people are reporting more. Back in the day it was pointless to do so. It's actually good thing to see that uptick if there is one. It shows that there are mechanisms in place. And that things do happen. Rather than just a couple of black teens getting tuned up in an alley way.

it's not the war on drugs or anything else that somehow has created shity cops. Shity cops existed and will continue to exist as long as you give virtually unfettered Authority and lethality to stupid, poorly adjusted people.

The only difference between a stewardess, a TSA agent and a cop? Is the last one has fingertip access to lethal consequences.

Funny how most shootings are committed by male officers then...about 98%, greater than their proportion on the force. https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/ascii/ph98.txt

Most of the women are working in non enforcement. Don't come at me bro, I know the deal

Um, guys?

I know for many of you, the world started sometime after the second Bush Administration. But are you serious with somehow police brutality was just invented in the last 30 years or so? Are you kidding me?

Jesus, go back to the stories of the South. Go back to the footage of vicious trained attack dogs literally taking pieces out of black folks - on film!

Abner Louima much?

Jesus, cops used to carry blackjacks for Christ's sake. An Ankle piece was de riggeur. There were no body Cameras. There usually were no cameras at all. Certainly not handheld ones that everyone possessed and used. And even if somehow they did? They couldn't electronically transmitted those photos and those videos around the world with the Press of a button.

Simply said, we're seeing more, because we're seeing more. Because there are exponentially more cameras and recording devices and dissemination devices available today than any other time in history. Even more so than 10 years ago.

If there's an incremental uptick in reported police abuse? It's because people are reporting more. Back in the day it was pointless to do so. It's actually good thing to see that uptick if there is one. It shows that there are mechanisms in place. And that things do happen. Rather than just a couple of black teens getting tuned up in an alley way.

it's not the war on drugs or anything else that somehow has created shity cops. Shity cops existed and will continue to exist as long as you give virtually unfettered Authority and lethality to stupid, poorly adjusted people.

The only difference between a stewardess, a TSA agent and a cop? Is the last one has fingertip access to lethal consequences.

We've had hyper-sensitive police 'brutality' awareness for the last few years and none of those instances in the news that make BLM hyperventilate come close to Rodney King.

We've had hyper-sensitive police 'brutality' awareness for the last few years and none of those instances in the news that make BLM hyperventilate come close to Rodney King.

I thought the Tamir Rice and John Crawford shootings were worse. Those are the two that come to mind as completely out of bounds. They both got very little attention by the BLM crowd though.

The Walter Scott shooting was horrible. That cop is in prison.

Most of the women are working in non enforcement. Don't come at me bro, I know the deal

As ~15% of NYC police are women, more than 80% of then would need desk jobs to make the cop shootings roughly equal based on gender of the officers. Yet even with so few data points, you’ve determined they are more likely to shoot unnecessarily?

I thought the Tamir Rice and John Crawford shootings were worse. Those are the two that come to mind as completely out of bounds. They both got very little attention by the BLM crowd though.

Those were cop fock ups. The Rodney King thing was a small group beating a man secured and in custody.

Those were cop fock ups. The Rodney King thing was a small group beating a man secured and in custody.

They were fock ups, but they were fock ups that only happen and get defended / excuses if the victim is black. In Ohio you and a bunch of your buddies can storm a Target with rifles on your shoulders no problem but for some reason this one dude picks up a BB gun in WalMart and gets shot dead. Gee what could be the difference in that case?

I havent watched the Rodney King video in years but he was high and did at least keep trying to get up, unlike the two I mentioned who didnt do anything to warrant lethal force, plus Rodney King lived.

They were fock ups, but they were fock ups that only happen and get defended / excuses if the victim is black. In Ohio you and a bunch of your buddies can storm a Target with rifles on your shoulders no problem but for some reason this one dude picks up a BB gun in WalMart and gets shot dead. Gee what could be the difference in that case?

I havent watched the Rodney King video in years but he was high and did at least keep trying to get up, unlike the two I mentioned who didnt do anything to warrant lethal force, plus Rodney King lived.

Both Tamir Rice and John Crawford was playing with / carrying what looked like a real gun and did some variation of pointing it. This provoked a split second decision and is harder to blame the cop for shooting them as hesitation there will get him killed in any other situation. It's harder to blame the cops when death looks to be on lie line if they f*ck up, they don't know the gun isn't real.

Since Rodney King lived, he was better off, but there was no split second life or death decision there either. Those cops were taking out their frustrations by beating on him as he lay prone.

Both Tamir Rice and John Crawford was playing with / carrying what looked like a real gun and did some variation of pointing it. This provoked a split second decision and is harder to blame the cop for shooting them as hesitation there will get him killed in any other situation. It's harder to blame the cops when death looks to be on lie line if they f*ck up, they don't know the gun isn't real.

Since Rodney King lived, he was better off, but there was no split second life or death decision there either. Those cops were taking out their frustrations by beating on him as he lay prone.

I disagree a little on Rice / Crawford. In both cases I think the police created a situation where a shooting was the likely outcome. Neither one pointed the gun at police really, they reacted in a startled way. The Crawford one is really odd since there was no reason to call the police in the first place.

I get what youre saying about Rodney King but its been years since I saw that video.

There was a 911 call in the Tamir Rice case of a man with a gun. The police didn't "create" anything. Whoever called did. Now if you want to talk about the tactics or the hiring process and employee evaluation in that case then you're on to something. Otherwise you're just creating a scenario in your head. But standards were lowered for sure

Remember that little kid who ran up on Wyatt Earp and crew as they were walking to the okay Corral? Lil fuucker shows up completely out of nowhere and starts yelling bang bang bang bang!

Annoying little fuuck. I would have shot him on principle alone.

I hated Ike Clanton. But of the two I would have shot the kid first.

Charge has been elevated from manslaughter to murder. She was definitely banging him.

Merritt told reporters he had two witnesses sisters who lived in the complex who allege they heard Guyger pounding on Jeans front door in the moments before the gunfire.

She heard, Let me in, followed by Let me in, in an elevated tone and then she heard more pounding at the door, Merritt said. Then shortly thereafter she heard gunshots.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/dallas-officer-killed-neighbor-claimed-230639200.html

Charge has been elevated from manslaughter to murder. She was definitely banging him.

Merritt told reporters he had two witnesses sisters who lived in the complex who allege they heard Guyger pounding on Jeans front door in the moments before the gunfire.

She heard, Let me in, followed by Let me in, in an elevated tone and then she heard more pounding at the door, Merritt said. Then shortly thereafter she heard gunshots.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/dallas-officer-killed-neighbor-claimed-230639200.html

Psycho kunt? Woman scorned? Is this getting play by the MSM or would it hurt the BLM narrative to differentiate this incident?

Psycho kunt? Woman scorned? Is this getting play by the MSM or would it hurt the BLM narrative to differentiate this incident?

Yes and yes.

Not sure about the tv coverage I dont watch tv news. I just read the story on yahoo.

Good question. This story has also been quite the struggle for the hillbilly right....because they want to give the benefit of the doubt to any cop, especially one that kills a black guy that may not have complied with a directive....but they also hate women and dont ever want to support one of them over a man because of #metoo.

Basically, this story is causing problems for both sides of the Culture War. I am happy to just not follow it too closely so that I dont get confused.

No struggle. Lock her up. RIP for the victim. CBF just imagining things again.

• Like 1

Good question. This story has also been quite the struggle for the hillbilly right....because they want to give the benefit of the doubt to any cop, especially one that kills a black guy that may not have complied with a directive....but they also hate women and dont ever want to support one of them over a man because of #metoo.

Basically, this story is causing problems for both sides of the Culture War. I am happy to just not follow it too closely so that I dont get confused.

Holy hyperbole, Batman!

If in your mind "lets not rush to judgement too quickly before we know the facts" equals "giving the benefit of the doubt to any cop, especially one who shoots a black guy" then you are spot on. But, here in the real world, it doesnt work that way. Ive seen nothing from the hillbilly right(whatever that is) that blindly defends cops when theres evidence of wrongdoing. However, theres plenty of evidence of the left's emotional tirades while the body is still warm and little to no facts are known.

Good question. This story has also been quite the struggle for the hillbilly .

Oh. You are struggling. It's ok now. Go find your safe space and breath.

Finally a valid argument to shoot cops as they enter your home!

No struggle. Mudshark. Lock her up. RIP for the victim. CBF just imagining things again.

he's definitely weird like that, its almost like he's in the predicament he's projecting

With everything he discusses

Maybe it's his self therapy

Nailed it.