Sign in to follow this  
SexyRexy

Kenyan Drake

Not counting on much.

For whatever reason, Adam Gase just won't turn the reins over to him. And now he has the Jason Voorhees (Frank Gore) of the NFL riding shot-gun with him.

Not counting on much.

For whatever reason, Adam Gase just won't turn the reins over to him. And now he has the Jason Voorhees (Frank Gore) of the NFL riding shot-gun with him.

Gore isn't Jason Voorhees.

Jason is way younger than 70.

Was high on him going into the season, Shame on me. I have no choice but to hang on. After last weeks usage, he's literally worthless

Buy low right now. Miami ran basically half of a normal games snaps last week. Hes not the low rb1 most folks wanted but he has better days coming methinks. Do not overpay just in-case. But I would rather have them than someone like Lamar Miller.

Buy low right now. Miami ran basically half of a normal games snaps last week. Hes not the low rb1 most folks wanted but he has better days coming methinks. Do not overpay just in-case. But I would rather have them than someone like Lamar Miller.

Had that weird week one Game that last 10 hrs too

Not counting on much.

Agree.

But turns the end of the offseason there where plenty of reports of this being the case.

So it’s no real shocker.

He's gone from RB 2, to flex, to now riding pine. Hoping that he will improve but not optimistic at this point. Although Miami has had some wierd games, maybe that will settle down, but he can;t be trusted for anything right now. Sure am glad I used my 4th pick on him.... :banana:

R E L A X....relax boys.

I warned about this in the original Drake thread. I said Gase was gonna be running HIS offense finally. That meant HURRY UP and LOTS of passing. He finally has HIS guys (intellectually capable, fast, and selfless.)

But are we gonna play like this the entire season? Is it possible we've been holding back a lot of plays? Is it possible that its because we intend on shredding the Patriots this week like we did on the ground last year?

Calling it now:

Drake gets a respectable 120 combined yards and a TD this week in NE.

Kinda similar to Deon Lewis. Still has great upside and is worth holding, hoping for that break.

Calling it now:

Drake gets a respectable 120 combined yards and a TD this week in NE.

Since he is definitely going to be on my bench this week, this is probably his floor. I wouldn't be surprised to see him approach 200 yards with 2 rushing TDs and another receiving TD.