Sign in to follow this  
Mungwater

Navy pilot drew a ###### in the sky

So now we have to worry about ###### trails too? :ninja:

They were signaling your mom like the Bat signal

Cool, my mom can take it I assume, she did give birth to a few guys who don't lie about ranks and actually make it

Cool, my mom can take it I assume, she did give birth to a few guys who don't lie about ranks and actually make it

Or are too dumb to realize what OPSEC is :rolleyes:

And I notice every time I mention that you catch hushmouth real quick like the fraud you are :lol:

And I notice every time I mention that you catch hushmouth real quick like the fraud you are :lol:

Nope.. hell there are geeks here that actually seen me in uniform. Just go away fraud

Nope.. hell there are geeks here that actually seen me in uniform. Just go away fraud

As I said, every time I mention OPSEC you catch hushmouth. What a fraud. Its like you dont know what it is or what it entails. Sorry but I dont believe you. Ive posted pics of me in uniform wheres yours big boy? Or are you practicing OPSEC and dont realize it cause you dont know it? What an idiot :lol:

You're not still trotting out that OPSEC story are you?

C'mon man.

How are the course conditions at Augusta today?

Did you birdie 12?

Uhhmm yeah Dev.. stay away from this one. Mung's not the one bro...

You're not still trotting out that OPSEC story are you?

C'mon man.

How are the course conditions at Augusta today?

Did you birdie 12?

Thats tomorrow buddy not today. Im enjoying lunch right now. And a civilian has no idea what OPSEC is but of course hes gonna act like he does :rolleyes: Id stay out of this one cause youll look even more like an idiot than you already are

As I said, every time I mention OPSEC you catch hushmouth. What a fraud. Its like you dont know what it is or what it entails. Sorry but I dont believe you. Ive posted pics of me in uniform wheres yours big boy? Or are you practicing OPSEC and dont realize it cause you dont know it? What an idiot :lol:

I know what it is, just because I'm ignoring you doesn't mean I'm a hush mouth, dipshit

Uhhmm yeah Dev.. stay away from this one. Mung's not the one bro...

Nah Im tired of him talking sh1t and would smack him in his face if I could. So if he wants to play Ill play. If the fraud wants to prove hes not a fraud let him do it like I did. If he has no idea what OPSEC is, why its important, and why (especially now) military has to do it then hes not only an idiot but a fraud

I know what it is, just because I'm ignoring you doesn't mean I'm a hush mouth, dipshit

Psst. Dumb ass. Youre ignoring it cause you either know Im right and dont want to admit it or you honestly dont know what it is. So which one is it? Cause youve been clueless this whole time

Nah Im tired of him talking sh1t and would smack him in his face if I could. So if he wants to play Ill play. If the fraud wants to prove hes not a fraud let him do it like I did. If he has no idea what OPSEC is, why its important, and why (especially now) military has to do it then hes not only an idiot but a fraud

You're too meow to know this but Mung posted here for quite awhile from in theater man. I'd drop it... just fren advice bro..

Just go do some medical coding nancy

You're too meow to know this but Mung oosted here for quite awhile from in theater man. I'd drop it... just fren advice bro..

Well let him prove it then like I did. Cause I dont believe him if he keeps ignoring sound policies that were put in place. So hes either too dam old to know or hes a reservice person (who lets be honest rank there doesnt mean sh1t cause you can jump from E-2 to E-7 in two years)

Just go do some medical coding nancy

Thats right little rabbit. Run away. Proves me right that you have no focking clue about any of it :lol:

Thats right little rabbit. Run away. Proves me right that you have no focking clue about any of it :lol:

the fake Air Force nurse is making me scared :(

the fake Air Force nurse is making me scared :(

The Dead Sea is the saltiest place on earth, second only to your b1tch ass :lol:

And that's salty

Yep. Seriously though, dont know what your problem is or why you seem to ignore strict policies that active duty people had to follow but its a real problem. Despite the fact that once I was out and I actually let you know who I was and what I did. And yet youre still salty. Hence the post

Thats tomorrow buddy not today. Im enjoying lunch right now. And a civilian has no idea what OPSEC is but of course hes gonna act like he does :rolleyes: Id stay out of this one cause youll look even more like an idiot than you already are

Thanks, but I think I'll stay in it for bit.

I don't claim to know what OPSEC is.

What I do know is that you've been given you many chances to stop with the charades, yet you continue.

I'll say it again, come clean and start fresh or you'll continue to get this sort of treatment.

Thanks, but I think I'll stay in it for bit.

I don't claim to know what OPSEC is.

What I do know is that you've been given you many chances to stop with the charades, yet you continue.

I'll say it again, come clean and start fresh or you'll continue to get this sort of treatment.

Of course you have no clue yet youre going to act like an idiot and continue on anyways.

Heres the thing. Just cause you WANT it to not be true doesnt mean it is. Like I said, I havent lied about a single thing since I let you know who I really was. You just choose not to believe it despite getting info only someone whos done it would know or proof of things. Youre asking for a picture of which I cannot give you because it is not allowed. However, Ive given you info that only someone who has been there could possibly give you. Yet its not enough for you. This proves you want it to be false so bad that you dont listen to reason or believe that someone could actually do something like it. If I was going to lie then Id lie about something even cooler than playing at Augusta. Such as being able to go play ball with some famous baseball players. Golf isnt the sport I love but I enjoy it from time to time. My BIL likes taking me with him to play at places (but as soon as my nephew gets a little older I believe that he will start taking him). I dont know what else you think is a lie but youre a dam fool if you want to keep being salty and ignorant.

Of course you have no clue yet youre going to act like an idiot and continue on anyways.

Heres the thing. Just cause you WANT it to not be true doesnt mean it is. Like I said, I havent lied about a single thing since I let you know who I really was. You just choose not to believe it despite getting info only someone whos done it would know or proof of things. Youre asking for a picture of which I cannot give you because it is not allowed. However, Ive given you info that only someone who has been there could possibly give you. Yet its not enough for you. This proves you want it to be false so bad that you dont listen to reason or believe that someone could actually do something like it. If I was going to lie then Id lie about something even cooler than playing at Augusta. Such as being able to go play ball with some famous baseball players. Golf isnt the sport I love but I enjoy it from time to time. My BIL likes taking me with him to play at places (but as soon as my nephew gets a little older I believe that he will start taking him). I dont know what else you think is a lie but youre a dam fool if you want to keep being salty and ignorant.

Ok man. Best wishes.

I would be very impressed if they could do a vagina and people would immediately recognize what it was :thumbsup:

Nah Im tired of him talking sh1t and would smack him in his face if I could.

I'll put my $$$ on Mung :lock:

You have such a good track record, I wonder why people do not believe your impressive claims.

You have such a good track record, I wonder why people do not believe your impressive claims.

What track record is that? Please explain it to me cause Im clueless (I guarantee everything you say Ive proven otherwise)

Wow. You been getting thrashed about in virtually every thread this week.

Boy did you pick the wrong horse to ride on this one.😂

Wow. You been getting thrashed about in virtually every thread this week.

Boy did you pick the wrong horse to ride on this one.😂

In what threads is this happening? Cause I tore mung a new one in this one and havent seen any other threads except the one where I b1tch smacked you and you ran out crying

You're too meow to know this but Mung posted here for quite awhile from in theater man. I'd drop it... just fren advice bro..

No kidding.

You know how you can tell The Stolen Valor guys? They're the ones who keep talking about s*** online.

Then there's guys like Mung.

Seeing as how multiple people have actually met him and given digby's extremely dubious and just flat-out diick- like past yeah Digby doesn't even know how stupid he looks here.

No kidding.

You know how you can tell The Stolen Valor guys? They're the ones who keep talking about s*** online.

Then there's guys like Mung.

Seeing as how multiple people have actually met him and given digby's extremely dubious and just flat-out diick- like past yeah Digby doesn't even know how stupid he looks here.

Ok Mr Pot :lol: