Sign in to follow this  
edjr

I love you, America - Sarah Silverman (Re: Louis C.K.)

Nice outfit, cwnt.

She made she didn't get to see the show?

she should be making a statement apologizing for being a scumbag miserable hypocritical dumass b;tch!!!

and then just go away already.

• Like 1

I'm just going to say again that I don't get it. Okay somebody jerked off in front of you. They didn't come on your face they didn't pin you down and then jerk off on you so what the f***?

Guys will actually pay women to jerk off in front of them. And tell me a mother of sons that hasn't walked in and caught their boy polishing the bishop? Somehow they aren't scarred for life and thoroughly victimized by the traumatic awful horrible heinous egregious violent oppressive Behavior.

I mean, if anybody should be ashamed or embarrassed it's the guy who's jerking himself off.

There are just so many instances of truly legitimate sexual violence out there that I'm so God damn sick of hearing that these women are victims and we have to believe every one of them and we have to understand that it's their pain and it doesn't matter whether it makes sense or not yada yada yada.

I don't get it.

Snark- well of course not! You're a man!

I also have a f****** brain. I can compare and contrast with the best of them. And I'm fairly confident that getting fisted at 14 is significantly different than some 50 year old loser with an acorn jerking off in front of you when you can turn around and walk away any f****** second you feel like it.

• Like 1

wiff, you should put the internet away for the day

wiff, you should put the internet away for the day

It's this kind of brainless non logical response that I'd expect from the ovary endowed.

Somebody just riddle me this. How are we supposed to take women seriously and treat them as intellectual and emotional equals when they so clearly are not? You are so traumatized by some guy touching your butt or your Boob that you held onto it for 40 years until there was a press opportunity? Yeah, not really buying that that's a 40-year trauma. Not when we have people losing their f****** legs and running marathons the next year.

It's this kind of brainless non logical response that I'd expect from the ovary endowed.

Somebody just riddle me this. How are we supposed to take women seriously and treat them as intellectual and emotional equals when they so clearly are not? You are so traumatized by some guy touching your butt or your Boob that you held onto it for 40 years until there was a press opportunity? Yeah, not really buying that that's a 40-year trauma. Not when we have people losing their f****** legs and running marathons the next year.

Wiff, Ill drink to this. Cheers

Every once in awhile she has a look to her that is definitely plowable.

Fock yea she does :thumbsup:

The below is one of those times

Only a doofus like Jimmy Kimmel would actually date this annoyance factory. You fock her a few times for the novelty of it and move on. You don't leave your wife and kids for that. Am I the only one that feels this way? Am I the only one that didn't actually watch this clip?

Meh...I don't get the outrage over this vid :dunno:

I think a lot of people dislike her. So when she tries to play this like a politician, people call it like they see it.

I think a lot of people dislike her. So when she tries to play this like a politician, people call it like they see it.

Oh, I do dislike her for the most part, don't get me wrong, but just because I dislike her, doesn't mean that I can't agree with her on occasion.

I do get your point, though :thumbsup:

I have said it for years. She is not funny. The foul mouthed but worked well in her 20s but really if I want to listen to a foul mouthed femake comedian it would be better white.

What's really funny is she made a video thinking anyone gives a sh!t how she feels or what she thinks. :thumbsdown:

I didn't watch the video. I'm sick of these focking weird ass degenerates preaching to me like I give a sh1t. Just go back to raping each other and putting out the same movies every year. Nobody gives a what you think. You are a trained monkey doing tricks for our amusement. That is it.

You bang this annoying Klip a few times and be done with her. Do some stuff with her you wouldn't do with a decent girl. Not ass eating or anything like that, but maybe get a little rough. No more than 3-4 times.

I really liked the video.

I also somewhat agree with wiffle.

I'm just going to say again that I don't get it. Okay somebody jerked off in front of you. They didn't come on your face they didn't pin you down and then jerk off on you so what the f***?

Guys will actually pay women to jerk off in front of them. And tell me a mother of sons that hasn't walked in and caught their boy polishing the bishop? Somehow they aren't scarred for life and thoroughly victimized by the traumatic awful horrible heinous egregious violent oppressive Behavior.

I mean, if anybody should be ashamed or embarrassed it's the guy who's jerking himself off.

There are just so many instances of truly legitimate sexual violence out there that I'm so God damn sick of hearing that these women are victims and we have to believe every one of them and we have to understand that it's their pain and it doesn't matter whether it makes sense or not yada yada yada.

I don't get it.

Snark- well of course not! You're a man!

I also have a f****** brain. I can compare and contrast with the best of them. And I'm fairly confident that getting fisted at 14 is significantly different than some 50 year old loser with an acorn ###### jerking off in front of you when you can turn around and walk away any f****** second you feel like it.

95% of the "outrage" over all of this isn't about the actual alleged actions of these people. It is over the hypocrisy and hatred they spew on a daily basis towards anyone who doesn't drink their kool aid. Most people see all of this as boys being boys and girls being whores to get something from those boys.

Exhibit A: Their faux outrage over Moore and suddenly trying to paint consenting legal adults as creeps if there is an age difference greater than 5 years.