Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

How can anyone beat the RAMS if they get ODB ?

Because teams like that never win. When you put together a team full of mercenaries, it never works... especially when some of the key components (Suh & Beckham), are on 1-year deals.

Because teams like that never win. When you put together a team full of mercenaries, it never works... especially when some of the key components (Suh & Beckham), are on 1-year deals.

Ya I remember when Miami put together a dream team, and my Mavericks beat them to win it all.

The addition of Suh will be a great add to the already imposing D. However OBJ is a focking head case. He is going to ask for a monster deal. he is coming off a brutal ankle injury. He still could or should get suspended for being on film smoking weed. And if they give up their first this year and next its going to be a pretty heavy price to pay for someone who has not proven themselves to be mature at all.

The addition of Suh will be a great add to the already imposing D. However OBJ is a focking head case. He is going to ask for a monster deal. he is coming off a brutal ankle injury. He still could or should get suspended for being on film smoking weed. And if they give up their first this year and next its going to be a pretty heavy price to pay for someone who has not proven themselves to be mature at all.

Plus he said he wouldn't play on this deal. Maybe that's only for the Giants, but I woukd imagine its like a trade and sign in the NBA.

I think the Rams would be much better suited to add another solid receiver from somewhere than spend this much for a headcase.

Typically, a team like this has a loss or two, the various egos can't handle it, finger pointing starts, and the team goes down in flames.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Giants are asking for "at least two first-round picks" in a potential Odell Beckham trade.

By all accounts, the Rams' No. 23 overall pick in next month's draft is on the table in Beckham conversations, but it's unclear if they'd be willing to give up next year's first as well. We doubt it, but the Rams have been uber-aggressive on the trade front this offseason. Bridges are being burned between OBJ and the Giants on a near-daily basis. It's still hard to see the team trading him, but Beckham may be to the point he won't sign an extension with the Giants.

Personally, I think it's a great deal for the Rams if they can get him for two first rounders. Outside of QBs, there are few players in the league who can change the dynamic of an offense the way ODB can... and he's only 25. Yes, he's an injury risk but so is everyone in the NFL these days. Yes, he's a head case but again, he's only 25 and you would think getting traded would sober him up a little? If I'm the Giants, I would want the two first rounders and Robert Woods.

BTW, If the Giants trade Beckham, they're insane if they don't draft a QB with the second pick since they'll basically be in full blown rebuilding mode.

• Like 1

It will be a tough team to defeat but not impossible,

usually they implode

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Giants are asking for "at least two first-round picks" in a potential Odell Beckham trade.

By all accounts, the Rams' No. 23 overall pick in next month's draft is on the table in Beckham conversations, but it's unclear if they'd be willing to give up next year's first as well. We doubt it, but the Rams have been uber-aggressive on the trade front this offseason. Bridges are being burned between OBJ and the Giants on a near-daily basis. It's still hard to see the team trading him, but Beckham may be to the point he won't sign an extension with the Giants.

Personally, I think it's a great deal for the Rams if they can get him for two first rounders. Outside of QBs, there are few players in the league who can change the dynamic of an offense the way ODB can... and he's only 25. Yes, he's an injury risk but so is everyone in the NFL these days. Yes, he's a head case but again, he's only 25 and you would think getting traded would sober him up a little? If I'm the Giants, I would want the two first rounders and Robert Woods.

BTW, If the Giants trade Beckham, they're insane if they don't draft a QB with the second pick since they'll basically be in full blown rebuilding mode.

Agree.

I think it would be a great move for the Rams, and for the Gmen both.

Hey great post, thanks

• Like 1

Agree.

I think it would be a great move for the Rams, and for the Gmen both.

Hey great post, thanks

You're very welcome.

Rams trading their 1st round picks this year and next?

If they did, they wouldn't be great picks. Is OBJ worth a 23 and probably a 25+? Yes.

If they did, they wouldn't be great picks. Is OBJ worth a 23 and probably a 25+? Yes.

Sure he is. Until he goes full diva in LA. Until they have to pay Goff and Gurley real money. Peters getting paid peanuts right now as well.

It is easy to stack talent with a QB on a rookie deal. And that seems to be the new formula. So the Rams with a 20 million dollar ODB have a 1 or 2 year window until they need to start cleaning up and shipping players out.

Not saying it is a bad idea. But sort of SB or bust.

I think it should be Super Bowl or bust.

One hit can take out your QB or your star rb.

Not just for a season, but for a carrier.

In today's NFL they want to put butts on the seats, and Beckham would do that, and he indeed would help this team out.

They would be a hard team too beat with their off season moves.

With Beckham they become the NFC and maybe the NFL top team.

To get him Rams, and it sounds like he wants too play for the Rams.

Proverbs 29:8&22&25&26.

Sure he is. Until he goes full diva in LA. Until they have to pay Goff and Gurley real money. Peters getting paid peanuts right now as well.

It is easy to stack talent with a QB on a rookie deal. And that seems to be the new formula. So the Rams with a 20 million dollar ODB have a 1 or 2 year window until they need to start cleaning up and shipping players out.

Not saying it is a bad idea. But sort of SB or bust.

I could see 5/90 with 45 up front. Not quite 20M, years 3-5 are friendlier. Plus, playing with a great team in LA has it's perks.

I don't know. I think they'd easily get it done. Depends on McVay. Can he coach all these guys? The Rams have made a few additions, but this is a team that won what? 11/12 games last year? It's not like they're adding on and trying to go from 6-10 to Super Bowl.

Have to compare SOS too from last year to this.

As a Giant fan and one that wants him gone, the Rams number one is not high enough. I'd rather keep him for the next two years with Eli and let him walk. The Giants are going to be in good cap shape the next couple of years, and then Eli comes off the books.

So basically, the Rams are this years version of last years Super Bowl winning Oakland Raiders? :doh:

I'd say the hype is closer to the year the Eagles won the off season superbowl and lost just about every regular season game.

Someone said it. Mercenaries rarely win in football. The gods frown upon it.

Someone said it. Mercenaries rarely win in football. The gods frown upon it.

Revis won. Plaxico won. Deon won.

As a Giant fan and one that wants him gone, the Rams number one is not high enough. I'd rather keep him for the next two years with Eli and let him walk. The Giants are going to be in good cap shape the next couple of years, and then Eli comes off the books.

The Giants aren't winning anything. Might as well get some rebuilding blocks instead of nothing. Plus, I have a feeling Beckham isn't done embarrassing himself and the league yet

This isn't the same thing. The Rams have had a lot of talent on that team. The black hole who is Jeff Fischer tried its best to destroy any chance of winning. McVay is an exceptional head coach, one who isn't a My way or the Highway idiot who can't adapt. SOS is very important when considering blips, but I dont think last year was a fluke at all. McVay is the real deal at head coach. He should be able to do even better with this talent

The Giants aren't winning anything. Might as well get some rebuilding blocks instead of nothing. Plus, I have a feeling Beckham isn't done embarrassing himself and the league yet

Ok kid. Mcadoo was looking pretty sharp after winning 11 games his first year. Let's not put McVey in the HOF yet. His team looked like crap in his first playoff game. Just like Mcadoo

Ok kid. Mcadoo was looking pretty sharp after winning 11 games his first year. Let's not put McVey in the HOF yet. His team looked like crap in his first playoff game. Just like Mcadoo

Mcadoo got lucky. -30 point differential = 11 wins = pure luck. Rams led the league in points scored with a top 10 QB and top 3 RB.

Mcadoo got lucky. -30 point differential = 11 wins = pure luck. Rams led the league in points scored with a top 10 QB and top 3 RB.

Lol. 11 wins is lucky now. When's the last time the redskins got that lucky? The Giants won in spite of Mcadoo.

Ya I remember when Miami put together a dream team, and my Mavericks beat them to win it all.

And now the Cuban tosses games.

Lol. 11 wins is lucky now. When's the last time the redskins got that lucky? The Giants won in spite of Mcadoo.

I thought you said he was looking sharp, now they won in spite of him. Truth is, he was the same lousy coach both seasons. Thus the axe. McVay is a great coach, no 2 ways about it.

I thought you said he was looking sharp, now they won in spite of him. Truth is, he was the same lousy coach both seasons. Thus the axe. McVay is a great coach, no 2 ways about it.

Truth bombs

and now there is chatter about gronk going to LAR

Niners also.

I think the Pats just want too know what he's going to do.

I don't see much there.

Proverbs 29:25

The Saints got Ryan Ramczyk out the Cooks deal and as surprised as I was to see it happen it really was worth it.