Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Oh I hate this freaking world #958

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cass-clemmer-trans-periods_us_597101bce4b0aa14ea78a251

Tragically, should have seen this coming.

“Not all people who menstruate are women, and not all women menstruate.”

:wall:

Dear Mr. HomeLand Security - I really AM rooting for NoKo to Nuke Us.

Alternatively, could we just negotiate 9/11 2.0?

"Look, we know you want to kill thousands of us - and then back the fock off for a decade or so. Fine. Just let US pick the people this time, mkay?"

Adults can do what they want as long as they are not hurting anyone. Don't care. Whatever.

But we gotta stop with this nonsense of acting like it's "normal". A chromosome is missing, something isn't firing off in brain, etc.

It's okay, it's "who" you are but, and I know this is a tough pill to swallow, it's a defect. A type of mental illness. Like schizophrenia, pedophilia, bi polar, etc.

There are a lot of people who have never considered what its like to get your period while not identifying as a woman

I would be one of them.

I would be one of them.

Always assumed since they have a vjay they just stick a tampon and go about their day. I mean it's likely they have had them since what about 12 and usually these freaks don't decide to be trannies til their late teens early 20 on avg

Can't even read this, made it a third of the way. I need my stomach intact as I've got a cup of coffee nearby that I'm sipping while I'm online.

Is mentruation any different for trans people?

The most embarrassing part of this is that HuffPo congratulated this kid for his/her "Look at meeeeee!!!" stunt.