Sign in to follow this  
Beyond Chaos

Later Al Franken

Still waiting for the illegal part of what he did...

You mean the illegal touching of another person without their consent is legal? :doh:

So your position is Al Franken, Roy Moore and Donald Trump should all resign? If thats the standard were setting, I absolutely agree.

Did Trump touch someone illegally without their permission. I missed that one. Pleas provide that link. Thanks. :bench:

I think it's interesting to watch here. It reminds me of the difference between blacks and whites;

Scott Peterson, Robert Blake, etc? White people can't hate them any harder.

OJ? He becomes a black cultural hero.

Louis CK? Weinstein? Franken? White liberals can't run far enough away from these people.

Take a guy like moore? Well that was 40 years ago! Well if she's not lying... He's a good man! It's the liberal media!

See the comparison?

I think it's interesting to watch here. It reminds me of the difference between blacks and whites;

Scott Peterson, Robert Blake, etc? White people can't hate them any harder.

OJ? He becomes a black cultural hero.

Louis CK? Weinstein? Franken? White liberals can't run far enough away from these people.

Take a guy like moore? Well that was 40 years ago! Well if she's not lying... He's a good man! It's the liberal media!

See the comparison?

The only difference is what is at stake on both sides. That is a seat of the Senate. Libs are running from Franken but he is not going anywhere so they still have his vote. Cons do not like Moore and if this had come up in the primaries would have forced him out of the race, But the accusers (purposely IMO) waited until after the primary to be sure the Lib in AL would run unopposed if he was forced out, so the Cons feel they have no choice but to let it play out. I know some would still back him no matter what, but you would see a lot more condemnation if this had come out earlier. I think the whole thing stinks. What he did and the timing of all of it. Washington is one big cesspool of corruption and neither side is innocent.

• Like 1

Al is an embarrassment to the great state of Minnesota and I demand that he steps down immediately :mad:

• Like 1

Al is an embarrassment to the great state of Minnesota and I demand that he steps down immediately :mad:

AGREED!

Whatever. It really doesn't address the issue of Franken's mental state and getting him into therapy before it's too late.

The only difference is what is at stake on both sides. That is a seat of the Senate. Libs are running from Franken but he is not going anywhere so they still have his vote. Cons do not like Moore and if this had come up in the primaries would have forced him out of the race, But the accusers (purposely IMO) waited until after the primary to be sure the Lib in AL would run unopposed if he was forced out, so the Cons feel they have no choice but to let it play out. I know some would still back him no matter what, but you would see a lot more condemnation if this had come out earlier. I think the whole thing stinks. What he did and the timing of all of it. Washington is one big cesspool of corruption and neither side is innocent.

Exactly. Neither will be judged on what they did. It's all about how easily they can be replaced, If it's hard, circle the wagons.

Dems will condemn but rally around Franken because they need his vote, like they did for Bill Clinton despite making the feminazi heads explode. Now, they may be able to toss him aside if the state laws on Minnesota allows their governor to appoint a replacement to fill his seat immediately if he were to resign, they could keep their 48th member without missing a vote.

The GOP is in a tougher bind. Moore is an uncertainty and will not be an Establishment lapdog like Strange is/was. Their best play is to hope he beats the Dem then pontificate their condemnation and expel him and hope the people of Alabama give them a McConnell butt nugget who'll do what he/she's told and not cause waves or embarrassment.

Neither will be judged on what they did. It's all about how easily they can be replaced, If it's hard, circle the wagons.

Did Trump touch someone illegally without their permission. I missed that one. Pleas provide that link. Thanks. :bench:

Trump only has 19 Sexual Assault Accusers now...or are we making some distinction in this thread about what is "illegal"? There's way to many pages here for me to give a shite.

Trump only has 19 Sexual Assault Accusers now...or are we making some distinction in this thread about what is "illegal"? There's way to many pages here for me to give a shite.

Names? Dates? Places? TIA

How much effort does it take for Filthy and Joneo to be so willfully ignorant?

what happened to those ones they paraded up just before the election? :lol:

It's interesting that you chose to attack them personally rather than attack their argument with substance.

How many times do they have to ask you for support of the claim? Anyone can accuse of anything.

Do you think the twin cities would elect anyone any better. Those dumb focks would probably elect Dayton Senator.

Not to mention, he has admitted he sexually assaults women on a focking tape FFS. Wheres Phurfart with that John Lennon quote when you need him.

Names? Dates? Places? TIA

what happened to those ones they paraded up just before the election? :lol:

They're still around...

http://people.com/politics/donald-trump-sexual-assault-accusers-want-justice/

I'm not sure you guys understand what sort of legal action these accusers can take. There isn't much they can do. Most of the lawsuits that get filed in cases like these are defamation suits from when the accused dismiss the accusers as liars. Even when the accussed admit to it (like Franken's apology), there isn't a criminal case - it's the political and public fallout that follows. Yeah, these acts amount to an assault charge, but they are so old that you can't really win a court case based on hearsay and witness accounts alone.

They're still around...

I'm not sure you guys understand what sort of legal action accusers can take. There isn't much they can do. Most of the lawsuits that get filed in cases like these are defamation suits from when the accused dismiss the accusers as liars. Even when the accussed admit to it (like Franken's apology), there isn't a criminal case - it's the political and public fallout that follows. Yeah, these acts amount to an assault charge, but their so old that you can't really win a court case based on hearsay.

They hope to embarass the candidate into resigning. If that doesn't work, they hope the voters or the party bigshots will turn on the candidate. If that doesn't work, they just get really, really angry. :mad:

They're still around...

I'm not sure you guys understand what sort of legal action these accusers can take. There isn't much they can do. Most of the lawsuits that get filed in cases like these are defamation suits from when the accused dismiss the accusers as liars. Even when the accussed admit to it (like Franken's apology), there isn't a criminal case - it's the political and public fallout that follows. Yeah, these acts amount to an assault charge, but they are so old that you can't really win a court case based on hearsay and witness accounts.

People? Couldn't find anything in US? Lol.

It's interesting that you chose to attack them personally rather than attack their argument with substance.

How many times do they have to ask you for support of the claim? Anyone can accuse of anything.

If a person managed to go live through the entire election and manage to miss the actual woman that came forward with names, dates and places of alleged sexual abuse by President Trump, then I have to believe they are willfully ignorant and me providing a few links(including to lawsuits) isn't going to help.

This thread appears to be about Franken. mobb and Saint should prob start one about Trump and try to get to the bottom of his issues there.

It's always interesting what drags these trolls out of their holes, Franken obviously acting inappropriately caught on camera? Well, fock that, Saint and mobb to the rescue..

TRUMP!! :mad: :mad:

Hilarious in every possible way.

Since you can't use Google, let me help you...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations#Ivana_Trump_.281989.29

He has his own wikipedia page for crying out loud.

Well, he's certainly in some hit water. When are the trials?

This thread appears to be about Franken. mobb and Saint should prob start one about Trump and try to get to the bottom of his issues there.

It's always interesting what drags these trolls out of their holes, Franken obviously acting inappropriately caught on camera? Well, fock that, Saint and mobb to the rescue..

TRUMP!! :mad: :mad:

Hilarious in every possible way.

I responded to a post about Trump. I don't care what thread it's in. :dunno:

i am ignorant. I can't find these links where there is supposedly evidence.

I responded to a post about Trump. I don't care what thread it's in. :dunno:

Whats even funnier, is watching these tools scramble for new people to troll, now that Sho and Newbie arent around. I dont even realize it, until someone quotes them, and I actually see their posts.

Whats even funnier, is watching these tools scramble for new people to troll, now that Sho and Newbie arent around. I dont even realize it, until someone quotes them, and I actually see their posts.

Everybody has to pick up the slack.

Me less so since I have a fondness for Trump voters, although not very much for Trump himself.

• Like 1

Everybody has to pick up the slack.

Me less so since I have a fondness for Trump voters, although not very much for Trump himself.

Meh. I have no problem with FF, RHR, Jerry, etc. Even drobeski and Phurfur are good for the lulz. Theres just two or three that arent even worth the time it takes to read their generally personally insulting drivel.

Do you think the twin cities would elect anyone any better. Those dumb focks would probably elect Dayton Senator.

Those focking idiots already did once. 2001 to 2007 :wall:

A troll has me on ignore, is that somehow supposed to upset me?

:dunno:

Rarely responded to sho, like years in between responses. Troll and wrong in his assertions..

Good combo.

If a person managed to go live through the entire election and manage to miss the actual woman that came forward with names, dates and places of alleged sexual abuse by President Trump, then I have to believe they are willfully ignorant and me providing a few links(including to lawsuits) isn't going to help.

Wouldn't hurt, either.

They did the same to Cruz, and to Herman Cain. Those "accusers" disappeared.

So tell me: what charges are legitimate IYO, and being pursued?

Nice post. Excellent Rack.

But those sites bug me. I mean, it's like I was saying before - Used to be seeing a nekked chick was like spotting a unicorn.

Now, it';s like spotting a kernel of corn - in a cornfield.

Hey stupid ass, how about a NSFW :thumbsdown:

Lookit this guy just clicking links blind. You are the reason I click nothing!! Hahaha...

Lookit this guy just clicking links blind. You are the reason I click nothing!! Hahaha...

:D

I'm not pissed off at Trump, Franken, or Moore.

I fully understand people pissed off at Trump, Franken, and Moore.

I think people pissed off at one or two of them but not all three are political hacks.

I would be most pissed at Roy because it was underage girls and he presents himself as some kind of moral arbiter. That guy is focking scum.

I would be most pissed at Roy because it was underage girls and he presents himself as some kind of moral arbiter. That guy is focking scum.

I look at it in three levels. What franken did was the inappropriate for work borderline creepy. What louis ck did was beyond creepy. This Moore guy? That a sexual predator.

• Like 1