Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

"I plead the 5th" Susan Rice, John Brennan and Samantha Power

Subpoenas issued by House Intel Committee to 3 top Obama-era officials.

Done by Nunes who recused himself...with only a minority' supporting it.

Yeah...good work.

Meanwhile Nines is about to get his own ass kicked with Sessions over the Mayflower hotel meetings.

Done by Nunes who recused himself...with only a minority' supporting it.

Yeah...good work.

Meanwhile Nines is about to get his own ass kicked with Sessions over the Mayflower hotel meetings.

Minimize, deflect and evade......the SloNutt Way.

The investigators believe that even rudimentary document production as a result of the subpoenas will enable them to piece together a timeline linking the unmasking activity to news media reports, based on leaks, that conveyed the same information provided to the officials requesting unmasking.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/31/house-intelligence-committee-sends-subpoenas-to-intel-agencies.html

Your boy Barry and crew spied on more than just Trump. This is going to eclipse everything.

The investigators believe that even rudimentary document production as a result of the subpoenas will enable them to piece together a timeline linking the unmasking activity to news media reports, based on leaks, that conveyed the same information provided to the officials requesting unmasking.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/31/house-intelligence-committee-sends-subpoenas-to-intel-agencies.html

Your boy Barry and crew spied on more than just Trump. This is going to eclipse everything.

Minimize? The full committee issued subpoenas to Flynn and Cohen (I notice you don't mention them)

Devin Nunes went on his own with minority support...not the full Committee, to issue the others. Odd from a guy who revised himself no? As odd as an AG revising himself from the investigation yet having a part in the firing of Comey.

But go ahead...look at Rice and Brennan and Power.

Bring them in for testimony. It will be a show to deflect from the rest of it.

Meanwhile you have congressand the FBI loooking into Sessions and Nunes.

The whole...the real story is the unmasking is a last ditch effort to try and discredit the evidence before it's laid out.

It works in the simple minded.

You guys are the same guy on different teams. All of you focks ignore the your own party does and point the finger at the other side constantly. And I'm talking about all the major libtard and repubtard posters on this board. Not one of you looks at both sides rationally.

Guess you missed Trey Gowdy painting Brennan into a corner the other day. So Gowdy is in the Russians pocket too? :lol:

Gowdy did what?

you saw that as painting into a corner?

Well...then again you also see a recommendation for a board to be some gigantic quid pro quo (meanwhile Trump with his own AG and control of congress has done nothing to make a move with such info...). Before you call that a deflection...it's posting to show your idiocy on matters and how biased your view is.

You could t answer about Nunes and his actions...so you moved on to Gowdy.

Just think, without Seth Rich taking down Hillary this would all be laughed off (as you're trying desperately to do) and swept under the rug AGAIN by the Democrats.

That is one lumpy rug....

Just think, without Seth Rich taking down Hillary this would all be laughed off (as you're trying desperately to do) and swept under the rug AGAIN by the Democrats.

That is one lumpy rug....

Man you are all over the pace with your But job posts today.

Someone translate this retard speak please.

it's the secret language of the lazy lifetime disability tribe
  • Like 1

nut job but job...pretty much all the same as most of your stuff is full of .

They are a new kind of stupid. They are not logical. They make no sense whatsoever. But they are going to have the media on their side, and that's the danger

Another mess Obama left behind. I can only imagine what else went on.

Bald, retarded, unemployed and hooked on Xanax and The View.
  • Like 1

They are a new kind of stupid. They are not logical. They make no sense whatsoever. But they are going to have the media on their side, and that's the danger

I'm askeered!

Remember Trey Gowdy asking Brennan specifically about unmasking anyone his last day of work. He knew the answer already and set the trap since Brennan said no.

There is a paper trail so I'm not sure testimony is needed. :popcorn:

"Susan Rice requested to unmask names of Trump transition officials, sources say"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/03/susan-rice-requested-to-unmask-names-trump-transition-officials-sources-say.html

Just how do they target specific Americans is unknown at this time. Someone in the NSA gave her which conversations to request?

Will we ever find out just how much Obama and his administration abused their power? Staggering to say the least and if they connect it to Hillary's campaign, the whole thing may topple down.

Sure sign of her guilt.

is a dumpster fire

CNN is a dumpster fire.

ftfy

cnn....

Washington post....

NYT....

MSNBC..

:doh:

All more credible than fox.

Well...MSNBC is equal.

"Multiple sources" that are unnamed are good now?

Only if they say what he wants.

Seriously...asked tounmask Trump names. Hilarious given the names are not known or the people. They still act like she can go in and say...I want all Trump people unmasked. And then they do it.

The update was her playing the race card. Also, given stuff revealed since April we know the Obama Admin was even more willing to abuse their power for ploitical reasons.

Lynch, Comey, McCabe, etc....

Only if they say what he wants.

Seriously...asked tounmask Trump names. Hilarious given the names are not known or the people. They still act like she can go in and say...I want all Trump people unmasked. And then they do it.

You act as if no one would violate the law and actually listen in to reveal these names for political reasons.

The I.C. has been leaking sh!t left and right. :lol:

You act as if no one would violate the law and actually listen in to reveal these names for political reasons.

The I.C. has been leaking sh!t left and right. :lol:

I'm laughing that you all have bitched about leaks and anonymous sources...yet you love them for this.

Hypocrisy is always funny with you.

As is your reliance on what might as well be state news now with Fox.

I'm laughing....

Hypocrisy is always funny with you.

Hypocrisy is never funny but please admit you also can be hypocritical.

why would she do that

Russia hacked her brain

It's unreal. That's the Attorney General for gods sake.