Sign in to follow this  
ROCKFORD

fbg now has a politics forum

:dunno:

Banned

You do not have permission to view this site.

WARNINGS
  1. Abusive Behaviour
    • Warned by Maurile Tremblay, December 4, 2016
  2. Abusive Behaviour
    • Warned by Joe Bryant, July 14, 2016
  3. Spamming
    • Warned by Aaron Rudnicki, July 4, 2016
  4. Abusive Behaviour
    • Warned by Joe Bryant, June 4, 2016
  5. Abusive Behaviour
    • Warned by Joe Bryant, May 3, 2016
  6. Spamming
    • Warned by Joe Bryant, April 29, 2016

:dunno:

Banned

You do not have permission to view this site.

WARNINGS
  1. Abusive Behaviour
    • Warned by Maurile Tremblay, December 4, 2016
  2. Abusive Behaviour
    • Warned by Joe Bryant, July 14, 2016
  3. Spamming
    • Warned by Aaron Rudnicki, July 4, 2016
  4. Abusive Behaviour
    • Warned by Joe Bryant, June 4, 2016
  5. Abusive Behaviour
    • Warned by Joe Bryant, May 3, 2016
  6. Spamming
    • Warned by Joe Bryant, April 29, 2016

nice run. :thumbsup:

i would be part of a jihad tho. :nono:

I'm in. I'm sure my account is off suspension by now. I'm not sure if I remember the login though.

Joe Bryant and his merry band of snowflakes blow.

I'm in. I'm sure my account is off suspension by now. I'm not sure if I remember the login though.

Joe Bryant and his merry band of snowflakes blow.

It's awful over there. And I thought it was bad when it was jesus guys.

Shonuff is a big deal over there. He wins awards and stuff I hear.

Shonuff is a big deal over there. He wins awards and stuff I hear.

They pretty much banned all the Trump supporters so it's one big echo chamber. He probably gets confused when he post over there everyone cheers him. When he post the same garbage here he gets b1tched slapped and shown he's a liar and traitor to his country.

Joe Bryant called you out? Killer!

Pastor Joe has been handing out TOs willy nilly lately

I hope that pigeon dude on fbg doesn't post here

forker gets edited to dude here instead of ######

dude

They pretty much banned all the Trump supporters so it's one big echo chamber. He probably gets confused when he post over there everyone cheers him. When he post the same garbage here he gets b1tched slapped and shown he's a liar and traitor to his country.

No...they banned all trolling idiots like you.

Yiu have never bitchslapped anykne.

Link my lies?

Or being a traitor?

The only thing yiubever show is that you are downright stupid...like not sure how you even function level of stupid.

Link my lies?

Or being a traitor?

The only thing yiubever show is that you are downright stupid...like not sure how you even function level of stupid.

JFC this guy is just as annoying here

Link my lies?

Or being a traitor?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Have another drink alchy

In all seriousness, I have to give FBG credit for being pioneers. They were on the leading edge.

Yeah sure, we have a ton of snowflakes dominating the national conversation today, but a dozen years ago? Not so much.

Except at FBG.

I have honestly never seen / interacted with a group of guys who were just so eagerly sitting at their keyboards

WAITING to be offended.

No kidding, mention something like "Garcia is so Fat, I'm surprised they could find a uniform"

...And you'd get half a dozen guys saying "Hey now, my wife (kid, dog, whatever) is heavy..."

- And a dozen other guys chiming in with :nono:

And then of course, was this: "Hey now, what if my BOSS walked by and saw that on my screen!" :(

Well Skippy, I'd imagine he'd be more pissed that yer forking around on the 'net during work hours

than he would be likely to read enough detail to overlook you're focking around - and say "Gosh, THAT

guy sure is coarse!" :o

I mean, they TRULY were looking to be butt-hurt. And thought they were part of some little treehouse.

I'd say something like "Fixin to" or "whatnot" or "Yer" (whatever) and sure 'nuff:

"Hey, are we SAYING that now, guys?" :huh:

They are so Fetch.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Have another drink alchy

Even if I was an alcoholic or drunk...I'd stillnesmarter thanyiu any day.

Too bad I haven't had a drink at all today.

My post was spot in about you and who has been banned over there (including plenty of non Trump guys)

In all seriousness, I have to give FBG credit for being pioneers. They were on the leading edge.

Yeah sure, we have a ton of snowflakes dominating the national conversation today, but a dozen years ago? Not so much.

Except at FBG.

I have honestly never seen / interacted with a group of guys who were just so eagerly sitting at their keyboards

WAITING to be offended.

No kidding, mention something like "Garcia is so Fat, I'm surprised they could find a uniform"

...And you'd get half a dozen guys saying "Hey now, my wife (kid, dog, whatever) is heavy..."

And then of course, was this: "Hey now, what if my BOSS walked by and saw that on my screen!" :(

Well Skippy, I'd imagine he'd be more pissed that you're forking around on the 'net during work hours

than he would be likely to read enough detail to overlook you're focking around - and say "Gosh, THAT

I mean, they TRULY were looking to be butt-hurt. And thought they were part of some little treehouse.

I'd say something like "Fixin to" or "whatnot" or "Yer" (whatever) and sure 'nuff:

They are so Fetch.

Sounds a lot like twitter

Sounds a lot like twitter

That's kinda my point.

Yeah, TODAY. But these guys were well ahead of their time.

Honestly, I'm not bashing for the sake of bashing, but the examples I gave are pretty spot-on.

I can appreciate Joe wanting to run a kinder, gentler board, but it just got out of hand.

I dunno if it's hm or the tards he outsourced Admin duties to acting like they just got named Assistant Manager at Pirate Burger.

I mean, you can't say "chit" - because it's too much like Shiit? But I CAN say 'fork' - if it's used as flatware?

And the whole - Any negative adjective would be met with "Hey now, my XXXXX is ________"

And? Does your daughter also pitch for the Padres? :doh:

Except at FBG.

WAITING to be offended.

Well Skippy, I'd imagine he'd be more pissed that yer forking around on the 'net during work hours

They are so Fetch.

:lol:

Spot on

If I wanted a place to have to be politically correct and worry about feelings to talk about current events / sports / politics, I'd go there....oh wait, I can do that in real life. At work, the bar, family, you know.....real life.

:facepalm:

My post was spot in about you and who has been banned over there (including plenty of non Trump guys)

Did you smoke any weed? You should

:shocking: Drugs then?

I was there when the forum was new, as thehuddle was imploding so I went looking for a new site.

So a member I was friendly with made a non-controversial post and got a ban-hammer for some non-infraction. I made a comment along the lines of "This post is fine. admins should use some form of discretion before banning people for things like this." and that's how I got my ban.

So I didn't need to be asked twice. I left. It was clear that wasn't the place for me. Still I did re-register stuck around long enough to found the IBL before leaving for good.

It was long over due. If you want to read posts from a bunch of people who are the self proclaimed experts on everything, and anyone who disagrees with them is labeled an idiot, you'll love it there.

I went there after the latin pimp incident and enjoyed it for a long time, but the election results last year knocked people into hysteria.

)

Wow! He's drunk off his ass.

It was long over due. If you want to read posts from a bunch of people who are the self proclaimed experts on everything, and anyone who disagrees with them is labeled an idiot, you'll love it there.

I went there after the latin pimp incident and enjoyed it for a long time, but the election results last year knocked people into hysteria.

The moderation wasn't too bad although they picked on a few of the same people all the time . But since Bryant has been back in the ffa he's banning people left & right . Really close to being done there

Could you imagine keeping up the volume that a guy like Sho does on 2 different sites? That sh!t is pretty incredible.

My favorite over there was a guy whose membername at the time (pre-election) was Mr Higgs. The guy would constantly post links from white supremacist websites and then get mad and report people when they called him racist. lol :doh:

My favorite over there was a guy whose membername at the time (pre-election) was Mr Higgs. The guy would constantly post links from white supremacist websites and then get mad and report people when they called him racist. lol :doh:

Fake news is alive & well here too it seems .

Could you imagine keeping up the volume that a guy like Sho does on 2 different sites? That sh!t is pretty incredible.

That's the ones known. Sometimes I think he's in an asylum. I also think wiffleball belongs in one.

He doesn't work so he has that going for him.