Sign in to follow this  
Vince44

What is your favorite wrestler catchphrase?

Example;

Randy Savage...OH YEAH!

Stone Cold...And that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so.

Ric Flair...To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

Bret Hart...I am the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Undertaker...Rest in peace.

Do ya smellellellell what the Rock is cookin?!? Jabroni!

Am I supposed to be going this fast?

Owen Hart

Lol...you sonofabitch... I missed my light driving because I was laughing at that.

All of the Rocks 20 or so phrases. Most guys have 1-2 tops, if any. Rock had whole promos of catch phrases. The GOAT on the mic and a damn good ring worker to boot. Sold moves like a champ.

The Rock in his entirety

All of the Rocks 20 or so phrases. Most guys have 1-2 tops, if any. Rock had whole promos of catch phrases. The GOAT on the mic and a damn good ring worker to boot. Sold moves like a champ.

Flair and the Rock are 1 and 1a. :thumbsup:

also, see my sig line

im not really old enough to have seen much of rick flair.... and I only really watched wrestling with regularity for a 3-4 year stretch in middle school/highschool at the height of Rock, Stone Cold, DX, Vince fighting, Mankind, Kane, Big Show, Jericho.... I guess Edge was near the end of my time. I stopped before all the separate show draft nonsense. As far as watching earlier stuff with Hogan, Taker, Sgt Slaughter, Road Warriors etc I probably saw it occasionally as a kid at my grandparents house on the weekend flipping through channels.

But I can't imagine anyone was even close to the Rock as a mic/stage/ring personality and I can't imagine anyone ever will be. I don't watch wrestling anymore but I have a few friends who do so I've been to like a royal rumble gathering and such and no one really seems to be entertaining at all. John Cena came after I stopped watching but from all that i've seen of him clip wise and even fueds with the Rock when Rock came back, he is no where close to as smooth.

I think the proof is in what Rock has done outside the ring. No one made even close to that transition and I don't think anyone ever will. Flop movies aside, he has made some pretty good ones and he clearly has range beyond "action star"

Everybody has a price

winner

I always got a kick out of Kurt Angle deadpanning "It's true" after he says something outlandish.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.