Sign in to follow this  
kschoiack

Trade Ideas

12 team, 1/2 pt ppr. I dont wanna list my whole team but top 2 rbs, top wr, and te are set. Will have Galladay in flex if make any of trades. Crowell, Morris, Kittle, parker on bench. Am thinking about packaging DT + C thompson for higher tier wr (Thielen, Evans). Could throw in kittle too. I know Id be losing depth but should I offer it (both teams have rb needs). Have also considered Crowell, DT, kittle (his team needs rb,te badly) for cooks. Let me know what you think or any other WR I could possibly target.

3 pieces of trash for 1 is never an enticing deal, he would,have to drop 2 players to fit it. It’s too hard to tell because you have to factor in the other teams feelings for your players. It’s pointless to say oh you could get a guy lik Juju, because the Juju owner may not need or want anything you havenor want to part with him. Best to only discuss trades when the offer is on the table and the accept button is ready to be pushed.

Sounds like you want guys that are performing at a top ten level. Most owners would want a similar return. Don't know what running backs you have but someone more valuable than CT would likely have to be included.

The guys I listed are all on terrible fantasy teams which is why I thought I might have a chance at them. I know cooks for DT and C Thompson is my best bet. I guess my question is do you think Thompson will be a potential rb2 rest of yr? He put up good points first couple weeks. I dont want to regret trading him.

The guys I listed are all on terrible fantasy teams which is why I thought I might have a chance at them. I know cooks for DT and C Thompson is my best bet. I guess my question is do you think Thompson will be a potential rb2 rest of yr? He put up good points first couple weeks. I dont want to regret trading him.

I do think he will put up good numbers if he stays healthy. However as was the case last week if Wash is up and ADP is rolling he might not touch the ball a lot

If youre interested in moving Thompson... the week of his bye after a crappy showing, where another RB on his team had a great game... is not the time to do it.

I'm actually trying to trade for Thompson. It seems like after the top 20 rb's, there is a huge falloff. I think Thompson can hold top 15, so trying to buy at a lower price. Also checking out McCoy, if they can get any pass game going, he might be useful.

Kittle might have been something before he lost his QB. DT is a shell. Your not getting the one stud that is getting 15-25 points on a team for a bunch of 6 point players.

Ended up getting mike Evans and engram (hurt 2-4 weeks I already have Gronk) for DT, kittle, and thompson. He was really thin at rb already and had burkehead go on IR today which is only reason he did it. Hopefully Fitzmagic keeps Evans hot streak goin. Thanks all for the comments

you scored big, I have Evans and would've rejected that offer on the spot. Congrats.