Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Thor Ragnarok: Anyone watching?

My wife and I had a $500 meal, paid the check and then skydived right into the theater - landed in the front row just as the previews ended, perfect timing. Afterward we went to Toys R Us to buy the action figures. If you think thats queer you hate fun.

That's cool, but did you dress up and wear a nice watch that Santa brought you for Christmas?

My 12 year old son will be seeing it Sunday with his friend and his friends mom.

Wait. What's your user name here again?

I'll take something and 11 year old would defensively say for 1000 Alex

Mebbe you should have payed more attention in school when you were 11 :dunno:

you went newbie

I win

I miss where he called for someone to shoot Thor.

Sitting in the theater now waiting for it to start.

My wife and I had a $500 meal, paid the check and then skydived right into the theater - landed in the front row just as the previews ended, perfect timing. Afterward we went to Toys R Us to buy the action figures. If you think thats queer you hate fun.

Good one. Too bad someone already did that bit in this thread.

Youre back! :overhead:

It was dope. Great action, great humor, great soundtrack. Great fun all around and a top tier marvel movies overall Id say.

The funniest part of the movie is when Thor puts his hammer on top of the toilet seat cover. See, nobody can lift his hammer but him. And so nobody can use the bathroom. Well, you kind of had to be there. It's kind of like Marvel dork humor. But it's really funny.

There's another scene where they order a pizza and Thor yells from the other room that he left the money on the counter. Of course he uses his Hammer as a paperweight. You get the concept. It's pretty much a running gag throughout the movie. It's really funny.

Should've put his money in the toilet to relate better to the movie-viewing audience.

No, one guy missed the movie while skydiving with his mistress, the other skydived with his wife just in time to catch it. Much more original than the typical action hero movie.

The funniest part of the movie is when Thor puts his hammer on top of the toilet seat cover. See, nobody can lift his hammer but him. And so nobody can use the bathroom. Well, you kind of had to be there. It's kind of like Marvel dork humor. But it's really funny.

There's another scene where they order a pizza and Thor yells from the other room that he left the money on the counter. Of course he uses his Hammer as a paperweight. You get the concept. It's pretty much a running gag throughout the movie. It's really funny.

This...none of this happens in the movie. This is pure delusion.

It was good. I like the different direction they went with it. Very guardians of the Galaxy feel to it. Funny plenty of action and lots of good characters.

Don't tell him what to do

Don't tell him to don't tell him what to do.

its obviously a joke...lighten up

Is it though...if it wasn’t Wiff, yes. But you can’t rule out actual delusion if it’s him.

Movie was actually pretty good. LOTS of comedy in it which I enjoyed. Fight scenes were good too.

Movie was actually pretty good. LOTS of comedy in it which I enjoyed. Fight scenes were good too.

Good comedy too, not just the usual kind from marvel. The writers made an effort to call this an action/comedy it feels and it was brilliant.

Some of the jokes went a little too far. Like the orgy joke.

Good comedy too, not just the usual kind from marvel. The writers made an effort to call this an action/comedy it feels and it was brilliant.

This is what we call the Deadpool effect.

This movie was great. Watched it last night, with the fam. Im not even a big super hero guy. Highly recommended.