Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Some poor bastard will marry this idiot some day

Sure it's from 2012, so what

I would like to introduce the new Senator from the great State of Massachusetts...............

I kept going forward hoping she would pan the camera on her tit-s She get it right eventually?

Long as she stays fit, she will only need to master about 3 jobs - none of them involve much thinking.

:lol:

:clap: :overhead:

Congratulations. We all just validated her a little bit more. Not to mention she gets paid for every damn click.

The one where he sticks glue in her toilet paper is better. They have to be fake.

I think so too ;(

Congratulations. We all just validated her a little bit more. Not to mention she gets paid for every damn click.

If this is true, I'm going to click it 50 times and then demand something in return.

Had a conversation with the new bartender tonight. 21 (36d) looks like Britney Spears. The owner tries to hire young ones who are smoking hot. We make fun of him all the time because they never work out. I give him credit for trying but he doesn't understand that new young hot and dumb doesn't work.

Owner introduced us to the new girl. I'll never see her as I only go to happy hour. She twirls her hair and smiles to all of us old fawked. Somebody asks her if she's going to school. Says she dropped out of beauty school, blah blah blah. Me: Name three chess pieces. Britany Spears: The horsey.....and....Me: We've got a winner!!! You're going places darling. God bless you!

The owner shook is head.

Had a conversation with the new bartender tonight. 21 (36d) looks like Britney Spears. The owner tries to hire young ones who are smoking hot. We make fun of him all the time because they never work out. I give him credit for trying but he doesn't understand that new young hot and dumb doesn't work.

Owner introduced us to the new girl. I'll never see her as I only go to happy hour. She twirls her hair and smiles to all of us old fawked. Somebody asks her if she's going to school. Says she dropped out of beauty school, blah blah blah. Me: Name three chess pieces. Britany Spears: The horsey.....and....Me: We've got a winner!!! You're going places darling. God bless you!

The owner shook is head.

t

She at least got one right did she try to name two more?

t

She at least got one right did she try to name two more?

No. I interrupted her. Figured her next response would be like Mongo in Blazing Saddles. Mongo: Mongo don't know. Mongo just a pawn in game of life. Britany Spears: Britany don't know. Britany just that castle in game of thrones.

Indeed. Hot dumb young sluts are definitely one of the creators finest works.

Almost makes me a believer

• Like 1

Yeah make fun all day. There are guys that would lick the sidewalk in front of her...yall know it.

She will end up winning...cause there are sooo many pathetic men

Yeah make fun all day. There are guys that would lick the sidewalk in front of her...yall know it.

Not me. I've had more fun making fun of chicks like her. The older ones love it. Eat it up. I'm about to be divorced. Can count on three knuckles the finer b!tches in their 30's I'm getting compared to those 20 something dumb ass broads.

I actually think that this type of girl will be the only reason my sons will get laid. They act so dumb themselves, that I pray that you all raise some dumb girls for them to tag.

Meh. You can do worse for a wife than hot and dumb.

Dumb chicks often tend to be pretty sweet and easygoing I find. I mean, if you can live with the boredom of never having an adult conversation, its liveable I would think.

Dumb chicks often tend to be pretty sweet and easygoing I find. I mean, if you can live with the boredom of never having an adult conversation, its liveable I would think.

Well, allow me to retort:

"Ron White: If I could offer one piece of advice to the planet, it would be this: Don't marry for looks alone, and I'll tell you why. In a few years, when Barbara's boobs start sagging, she can get plastic surgery, have them lifted, move the nipple wherever. You can actually go to a titty bar, pick out a set of titties and say, "I want those titties on that woman." If her belly gets too big, she can get a tummy tuck and have a belly like a cheerleader. If her vision goes bad, you can have LASIK surgery and have 20/20 vision. If her hearing goes bad, they can install a device in her ear that will give you hearing as clear as it was the day you were born. But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever."

I actually think that this type of girl will be the only reason my sons will get laid. They act so dumb themselves, that I pray that you all raise some dumb girls for them to tag.

You're the reason my girl won't succom to boys like yours. :lol:

Britany just that castle in game of thrones.

Could make for a good gatehouse.

. Says she dropped out of beauty school

Missed your midterms and flunked Shampoo

I got to know a coworker couple back in the day. I was more friends with him than her so I got his opinion on their marriage. She was pretty, LOVED sex....was a decent housewife, good to him....but simply dumb. And he couldn't get past that.. It was like living with a teenager constantly and as he got older it bugged him more and more cause she never got smarter. It was sad too because of course I had to listen to her complain about what happened. He never told her a big part was her being dumb....She couldn't understand how after being a good wife, and doing all those things I mentioned above, he still wanted to leave.

This girl ain't hot.

not hot enough to deal with being that dumb

I dated a dumb girl that was hot and had fake cans and she was a hair dresser, or whatever they call themselves

she was a doorknob and when she drank was 5 times worse

lasted 5 months

I kept going forward hoping she would pan the camera on her tit-s She get it right eventually?

Filmed by a chick.....So never got a good shot of the chest. Sheesh..That's all I would have focused on

:clap: :overhead:

Holy hell her accent totally and completely turned me on. I could listen to her talk all day

Sure it's from 2012, so what

Comment:

"I'd like to fock her brains out, but it looks like someone beat me to it."

:first:

• Like 1

Comment:

"I'd like to fock her brains out, but it looks like someone beat me to it."

:first:

:clap:

Holy hell her accent totally and completely turned me on. I could listen to her talk all day

It's the Hawaiian pizza that's a turn off. I married that, unfortunately. And it's quite problematic too because when I order pizza, I get one with stuff I like and one with the pineapple and I wind up eating the regular one and my wife and kids share the pineapple one, I've got kids growing up thinking pineapple belongs on pizza and a lot of times, the day after, I wind up having to eat it as well.

It's too late now. I never did figured out how to convince my wife to let me order both pizzas and not order one she wants.