Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Is it just me or does this forearm absolutely focking blow anymore?

I have a looooooong post history here spanning 15+ years and I seriously can't remember this place sucking even remotely as hard as it does today. There is literally no funny or interesting conversations at all and every thread is the same 4-5 jerkoffs verbally fellating each other for page after page.

I won't claim to being the funny myself and lord knows I've been in my slapfights but every time I've stopped by here over the past month or so it's just freaking embarrassing. Yes I know I can leave / door - ass etc. just wondering if I got old or this place really is a cesspool of verbal diarrhea and latent homieroticism?

:dunno:

It's all because of the butthurt political posters that can't separate it. They get personally insulted and think they have actual 'enemies'. lol It's hilarious how fragile some people are. But you're right, it ruins the board. Attempts at funny or sexy or musical or movie threads turn into slapfights because poster A fights with poster B in political threads so he feels he must also attack in every other thread.

It's all because of the butthurt political posters that can't separate it. They get personally insulted and think they have actual 'enemies'. lol It's hilarious how fragile some people are. But you're right, it ruins the board. Attempts at funny or sexy or musical or movie threads turn into slapfights because poster A fights with poster B in political threads so he feels he must also attack in every other thread.

This.

Unfortunately, it's a microcosm of the interweb in general.

The political threads suck because people aren't capable of just discussing an issue withoit resorting to name-calling after 2 or 3 posts.

Edjr makes this place bearable because he starts a lot of non-political threads.

The political threads suck because people aren't capable of just discussing an issue withoit resorting to name-calling after 2 or 3 posts.

Edjr makes this place bearable because he starts a lot of non-political threads.

:thumbsup:

I have a looooooong post history here spanning 15+ years and I seriously can't remember this place sucking even remotely as hard as it does today. There is literally no funny or interesting conversations at all and every thread is the same 4-5 jerkoffs verbally fellating each other for page after page.

I won't claim to being the funny myself and lord knows I've been in my slapfights but every time I've stopped by here over the past month or so it's just freaking embarrassing. Yes I know I can leave / door - ass etc. just wondering if I got old or this place really is a cesspool of verbal diarrhea and latent homieroticism?

:dunno:

Well if anyone knows blowing.....

....Says Brad CUCKman.

It does suck. Hopefully it will lessen.

It's just a couple posters that seem to just can't let it go.

Very true andI stoop to it with a few...but they have proven to deserve every bit of it.

Part of it is a shortage of decent counter points from the right at this time.

Crack does well and colts when he chimes in. The others are nuts and believe all the breitbart BS the administration is feeding them.

Very true andI stoop to it with a few...but they have proven to deserve every bit of it.

Part of it is a shortage of decent counter points from the right at this time.

Crack does well and colts when he chimes in. The others are nuts and believe all the breitbart BS the administration is feeding them.

Some of us just don't give a sh*t. Because we were focked whether Trump or Hitlery won. So what's the point? Fun watching you melt down though.

:D

It's not just you. I mean, you're part of why it sucks but it's not JUST you.

Honestly, if politics was moved to it's own forum, this one would be much better.

MAKE THE GEEK CLUB GREAT AGAIN!

Part of it is a shortage of decent counter points from the right at this .

Nope. Not it. Thats really not part of it. Only a few of you care about this THAT much

Honestly, if politics was moved to it's own forum, this one would be much better.

I don't think that would matter. Because you would fight with the other side over there, and then the childish ones would seek you out in the non-political threads to try to be a head. They get butt hurt and very insecure. So they think they need to get revenge. LOL it's a very funny pattern.

Ed tried that over at his Mom's place.

Now, he's got TWO boreds with no activity.

So much so, that Artista turned it into her own personal bewb leprosy bored.

Geesus, even her Guinea Pig would rather climb up Richard Gere's arsehole

than read even more about that.

Hell, just the other day I saw Steve Gleason running away from there.

It's political. I try and post sh1t that isn't political to get things rollin but it never fails that someone posts at least 3 new things a day of something political

I think Mike should consider making a separate Political section as well.

We should all PM Mike recommending him to do so, this board uses the IP Board software, which I have used before, its very easy he just goes into the control panel, creates a new section and boom its done. No coding whatsoever.

We should all PM Mike recommending him to do so, this board uses the IP Board software, which I have used before, its very easy he just goes into the control panel, creates a new section and boom its done. No coding whatsoever.

I propose Mike come up with a bored that excludes anybody who says - "Wait - there's TWO George Bush's?"

Lord knows there are boards for FF leagues that have been seemingly dead for years (Jerry Porter was a Dumb Pick, GOIDPANKAL, etc) how hard to add one for Politics

Mike doesn't like us :(

someone please decipher the title of this thread.

someone please desphincter the title of this thread.

desphincter... that's how I read your post... MDC's an ass-whole, has been for years, so no - there will not be any desphinctering today.

someone please decipher the title of this thread.

extra chro joe seems to be saying the board does not suck anymore.

extra chro joe

:first:

No one can take a joke and no one has a sense of humor.

Jerryskids tells everyone you're all not truly in love cause you dont share bank accounts and so many were all like WHAT THATS NOT TRUE MAN YOU DONT KNOW JACK!!! Youre stupid!!

Focker was JOKING.

Newbie posts about banging some emotionally unstable, potentially mentally insane side piece and people make fun and hes all like YOURE DUMB and then they come back with NO YOURE DUMBER....

politics have ruined this bored...thicken up the skin kids...have fun. crap why else come here. do you really come here for a political debate? do that sheet on FB..you can argue that crap there all day!

Look... this place is same as it ever was with some new truths that can't be questioned:

Brady is the GOAT

Kate Upton is smokin hot

Ds and Rs both suxor

Pennington

and...

When it's black, it's done

No one can take a joke and no one has a sense of humor.

Jerryskids tells everyone you're all not truly in love cause you dont share bank accounts and so many were all like WHAT THATS NOT TRUE MAN YOU DONT KNOW JACK!!! Youre stupid!!

Focker was JOKING.

Newbie posts about banging some emotionally unstable, potentially mentally insane side piece and people make fun and hes all like YOURE DUMB and then they come back with NO YOURE DUMBER....

politics have ruined this bored...thicken up the skin kids...have fun. crap why else come here. do you really come here for a political debate? do that sheet on FB..you can argue that crap there all day!

That was Kilroy banging the hot nut job. Newbie is banging the average same old.