Trade #2

·Jones, Thomas RB NYJ

·Thomas, Pierre RB NO

·Winslow, Kellen TE CLE

for

·Grant, Ryan RB GB

·Holt, Torry WR STL

·Olsen, Greg TE CHI

This is a PPR league with standard 1 point per 10 yards rec and rush yards. 12 teams.

Should I take either one of these or sit tight?

I don't like the second trade at all. The last things you need are more RBs.

The first one, on the other hand...Witten has been one of the steadiest players in the league at any position. His only "bad" game of the year was 7 catches for 67 yards, which is still great for a TE. Every other game's been over 79-110 yards, with TDs twice. 6-8 catches. He's a massive part of the Dallas offense. Jason Witten has outscored all but 8 RBs in my league to this point. It might seem completely insane to deal Jackson, but I'm thinking in terms of replacement value here. You put Witten in over Olsen, you've got an easy average increase of 8-10 points/week. You put Stewart or Hightower in over Jackson, you're only averaging 5-6 fewer points/week. Normally, trading Steven Jackson for a tight end is completely insane, but given the state of the Rams and the state o the Cowboys, this might be the only time that deal actually makes sense.

I dont like the second one at all but the first one I would consider but I would first try to counter with someone other than mcfadden. you can always come back to this trade. I would try and get a little more for sjax.

The #1 one is better, but I don't think I'd do either of these.

Although a HUGE step up in TE, it would really hit your RB depth. The last thing you need in another injury on your team. Shockey should be back soon. If McFadden was healthy I'd say go for it, but doing it as is, although not a bad trade, would be a risk.

Thanks for mine.

"Jeremy Shockey (groin) and Marques Colston (thumb surgery) were both limited participants in Saints practice Wednesday and could play this week."

I was actually leaning towards the second trade because this is a PPR league and Winslow has a lot of targets, but if Shockey is going to be back soon I don't think Winslow is that big of an upgrade.

I'm not particularly fond of either of these trades. I would take the first trade and counter with J. Stewart/Olsen for Witten of even J.Stewart/Shockey for Witten. Good luck.

Thanks for answering mine.