Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Roy Moore (R) Alabamer - diddled a 14 year old girl ?

Then we're tied, because I find your Honcho buttclinging extremely pathetic. I'm not going around with you, whoever you are, and neither you or Honcho are my type, so your anal exams about an innocuous statement I made is asinine.

I said that I had heard something. I don't have to apologize to either one of you azzholes for something I didn't know the details of; you're only nitpicking to take issue with your IMPRESSION of what I said.

You can both fock off.

Thank you for confirming my point. :thumbsup:

Then we're tied, because I find your Honcho buttclinging extremely pathetic. I'm not going around with you, whoever you are, and neither you or Honcho are my type, so your anal exams about an innocuous statement I made is asinine.

I said that I had heard something. I don't have to apologize to either one of you azzholes for something I didn't know the details of; you're only nitpicking to take issue with your IMPRESSION of what I said.

You can both fock off.

Thanks...I haven't been able to go to the zoo lately, but I so love watching a monkey dance. :lol:

Thank you for confirming my point. :thumbsup:

You have no point. You're a clinger. You don't express opinions here because you aren't smart enough to defend them. Now go hug someone else's nuts.

Thanks...I haven't been able to go to the zoo lately, but I so love watching a monkey dance. :lol:

I suppose that is why you have a mirror, so to each his own. :dunno:

You have no point. You're a clinger. You don't express opinions here because you aren't smart enough to defend them. Now go hug someone else's nuts.

:lol: Your insecurities really amuse me. Please keep going.

:lol: Your insecurities really amuse me. Please keep going.

You really are a small insecure person. Please don't kill yourself over it. I'll agree you're really important here if it will boost your self-esteem.

Out of all of this, the fundies are the ones getting most exposed. They're not about morality at all. It's strictly scoreboard for them. Tax breaks and scotus appointments. Apparently in that order.

Even my most hardcore Christian friends are really sort of Torn with trying to explain to their daughters why it's okay to say grab them by the puddy, name calling, profanity, divorce, lying,and things like that.

The Press doesn't generally cover Christian matters, but there is a real Schism going on right now. And this is a pretty good example. No Christian father once his daughter to be attacked like this. Or wants his son to grow up like that. Now, how do you balance that against overturning Roe v Wade potentially?

Like them, I sure as hell don't have the answer.

Crystal balling it, I'd have to think we see the human rights, social justice religious go one side and the political, evengelical, Prosperity Doctrine Christians go the other.

But the days of them being one large monolithic powerful voting Bloc are most likely over.

Out of all of this, the fundies are the ones getting most exposed. They're not about morality at all. It's strictly scoreboard for them. Tax breaks and scotus appointments. Apparently in that order.

The money was on Strange. The establishment and their money wanted nothing to do with Moore. This is hurting the Breitbart/Bannon/Palin sect.

Maybe that was your point and I misunderstood fundies.

So if he did it, he should step down

If he didnt then he stays in

What am I missing. :unsure:

That allegations from 40 years ago are both impossible to prove and to disprove.

Maybe Menstra will stay down on this one.

And that would be a no. :lol:

That allegations from 40 years ago are both impossible to prove and to disprove.

The Hannity interview however, is pretty damning.

" so, you never dated a teenage girl when you were a district attorney in your 30s, right?" ( Hannity slowly shakes head back and forth)

" well, I remember I always got their mama's permission first."

( Hannity senses a sharp pain in his left arm, the left side of his face droops and he loses the ability to speak)

• Like 1

Roy Moore Was a Democrat When Alleged Sexual Misconduct Occurred

What party did he belong to when his colleagues defended baby diddling?

His lawyer just presented a rebuttal for one of the five women. Seems like relatively weak sauce given everything else. I mean, the Hannity interview alone what more do you say?

Sadly though, at this point, I don't think it matters.

Roy Moore Was a Democrat When Alleged Sexual Misconduct Occurred

What does that matter now? Does switching parties provide some sort of amnesty? Not sure why this is even relevant.

This knob should be in jail, not on a ballot.

One thing that didn't get as much attention that came out yesterday as far as I know.

There was a security guard who was told that this guy wasn't allowed in the mall anymore. Guy didn't understand, ask his boss, boss said he been creeping out all the women and girls there.

Here's a guy who literally has nothing to lose. He's not going to be able to file a lawsuit on emotional distress or some b*******. He's just telling the story.

I mean, just how ridiculously creepy do you have to be to be banned from a shopping mall?

The only real way to confirm if he's a pedo, is to find out if he appears on the Lolita express passenger list.

His attorney made an ass himself earlier today.

"An attorney for Roy Moore on Wednesday compared Moore's dating habits to arranged marriage and suggested that MSNBC host Ali Velshi's "background" would help him understand Moore's "process."

Trenton Garmon, Moore's attorney, was a guest on MSNBC Wednesday and fell into a tense exchange with Velshi and his co-host, Stephanie Ruhle. Velshi is of Indian descent but his family moved to Toronto, where they still live, shortly after his birth...

Garmon began, "Culturally speaking, obviously there's differences, (I) looked up Ali's background there, and wow, that's awesome that you have got such a diverse background, it's really cool to read through that. But point is this, each culture has..."

"What does Ali's background have to do with dating a 14-year-old?" Ruhle cut in.

Garmon answered, "Sure -- in other countries, there is arrangement through parents for what we would refer to as consensual marriage... "

Ruhle cut in again saying, "Ali is from Canada.""

:lol:

If he was a Republican at the time it would have been 14 y/o boys.

And not a single tweet from Trump on the matter. Granted, with his let's say checkered history he has to walk a thin line but still, as leader of the GOP he has to say something.

So, 0 on pedophile rapist about to join the party you lead. But 21 tweets to the cast of Twilight. Yeah that makes sense.

His attorney made an ass himself earlier today.

"An attorney for Roy Moore on Wednesday compared Moore's dating habits to arranged marriage and suggested that MSNBC host Ali Velshi's "background" would help him understand Moore's "process."

Trenton Garmon, Moore's attorney, was a guest on MSNBC Wednesday and fell into a tense exchange with Velshi and his co-host, Stephanie Ruhle. Velshi is of Indian descent but his family moved to Toronto, where they still live, shortly after his birth...

Garmon began, "Culturally speaking, obviously there's differences, (I) looked up Ali's background there, and wow, that's awesome that you have got such a diverse background, it's really cool to read through that. But point is this, each culture has..."

"What does Ali's background have to do with dating a 14-year-old?" Ruhle cut in.

Garmon answered, "Sure -- in other countries, there is arrangement through parents for what we would refer to as consensual marriage... "

Ruhle cut in again saying, "Ali is from Canada.""

:lol:

Wow! :doh:

Holy shiit. Too funny.

Well, you know those crazy backwards 5th Century Canadians!

He obviously didn't know what he was talking aboot.

He's not really from Canada. Come on now.

Going with his 'intended' meaning, what is your take on his attempt to compare Indian culture with arranged marriage to Roy Moore's "culture"? His angle was "hey, what Roy Moore was doing was just like what you Indians do with arranged marriages!" Maybe some Alabama folk can enlighten us on this culture of theirs.

Going with his 'intended' meaning, what is your take on his attempt to compare Indian culture with arranged marriage to Roy Moore's "culture"? His angle was "hey, what Roy Moore was doing was just like what you Indians do with arranged marriages!" Maybe some Alabama folk can enlighten us on this culture of theirs.

I don't call it culture. I call it primitive rituals.

Whoosh!

I think you're the one that didn't get it.

Whoosh, whoosh!

I think you're the one that didn't get it.

Whoosh, whoosh!

You cant double stamp a triple stamp!!

You cant double stamp a triple stamp!!

It's "You can't triple stamp a double stamp"... cmon man... you're better than this!

The usual retards will ignore this. But it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Katy tur tore Gloria pant suit apart yesterday. Why would you have to wait for a senate investigation that's never going to happen because he's not a senator at the time to turn over the yearbook to a neutral third-party for analysis?

She didn't let that Pitbull go for a second.

Woohoo, it's the liberal press! They are always so unfair to us! Well I never watch them, but that's what Hannity tells me.

Besides, Katy tur has a definitely plowable look to her.