TommyGavin

****Happy Football Day Week 14****

Week 1 of most fantasy leagues

Good luck

Drink a beer.

Enjoy the games my friends

:wave:

Betting against it

Packers are pretty bad. They really struggled with the Bears and Tampa and should have lost both. Hundley Id assume will feel the pressure of trying to win here to give Rodgers a chance to get in the playoffs. Id assume he sucks today like usual.

Up early on the left coast.

We have a lacrosse tournament today in the city. First game is at 9a, need to get there by 8.

We have a lacrosse tournament today in the city. First game is at 9a, need to get there by 8.

Awesome. Have fun and good luck.

Preseason.... Just for fun. Don't have the full team for this one. Many girls have soccer playoff.

CLE was up 21, at home........................and still lost to a backup QB? :huh:

CLE was up 21, at home........................and still lost to a backup QB? :huh:

It was amazing. Not 21 they were up 21-7. The Packers scored 14 in the 14 to send it to OT. Browns started playing off coverage in the 3rd.

Kizer got the ball in the 4th and was getting chased and for some reason decided to chuck it while getting hit, floated up into the air and intercepted and gave Packes good field position.

The Packers should have lost to the Bears, Bucs, and Browns but found a way to win them all.

The Falcons winning didn't help the Packers at all. I have been in limbo as to how I felt about the season after Rodgers went down. They certainly haven't been good. But are still alive.

Pretty Macho of Tom Savage to try and stay in the game after a seizure-inducing head slam off the turf. The fact that he played another series is borderline criminal.

Was away all weekend.

anything important happen?

Patriots win again?

I did see Shady running through the snow in OT, on the TV where we were eating. That was neat

Was away all weekend.

Patriots win again?

I did see Shady running through the snow in OT, on the TV where we were eating. That was neat

Patriots play tonight. Ask MDC if you can borrow his schedule.

Pretty Macho of Tom Savage to try and stay in the game after a seizure-inducing head slam off the turf. The fact that he played another series is borderline criminal.

I heard this a.m. that the Texans staff was not aware of him convulsing on the field.......... How is that even possible? :huh:

Was away all weekend.

I caught some highlights this morning............. Not that I needed reminding, but AB is a focking badass.