Sign in to follow this  
Vikings4ever

Anthony Kennedy retiring from the Supreme Court

I'm telling you, the Mueller investigation perks up here pretty soon and while everybody's screwing around in August? Sessions becomes the pick for scotus. Replaced by a hand-picked Yes Man for Trump.

Can a right wing, anti abortion guy explain this: you don't want to allow a low IQ, loser to abort but you also piss and moan about low IQ losers sucking off the govt teat. I find this insane. It's as if you somehow magically think these lazy losers will go get a job to support themselves. Anyone in here want their cake and eat it too? I'm pro abortion because these losers should not be allowed to create more losers. I also believe they should have to perform some sort of work to receive their govt assistance.

• Like 1

Can a right wing, anti abortion guy explain this: you don't want to allow a low IQ, loser to abort but you also piss and moan about low IQ losers sucking off the govt teat. I find this insane. It's as if you somehow magically think these lazy losers will go get a job to support themselves. Anyone in here want their cake and eat it too? I'm pro abortion because these losers should not be allowed to create more losers. I also believe they should have to perform some sort of work to receive their govt assistance.

I dont care who gets an abortion, I dont want to pay for it and it shouldnt be encouraged.

In view of the large families of the Slav native population, it could only suit us if girls and women there had as many abortions as possible. We are not interested in seeing the non-German population multiplyWe must use every means to instill in the population the idea that it is harmful to have several children, the expenses that they cause and the dangerous effect on woman's health It will be necessary to open special institutions for abortions and doctors must be able to help out there in case there is any question of this being a breach of their professional ethics." - Adolf Hitler 1942

After World War II, the War Crimes Tribunal indicted ten Nazi leaders for "encouraging and compelling abortion," which the tribunal considered a "crime against humanity."

Nationally, there are about 1.3 million abortions each year, which works out to 3,562 abortions each day,

40 percent are black and 29 percent are Latin.

The left is attempting to create a generic, risk free, bubble wrapped society with cradle to grave entitlements; the challenge will be making it to the cradle.

Before I answer, I assume you are for building the wall and locking down immigration?

I dont care who gets an abortion, I dont want to pay for it and it shouldnt be encouraged.

In view of the large families of the Slav native population, it could only suit us if girls and women there had as many abortions as possible. We are not interested in seeing the non-German population multiplyWe must use every means to instill in the population the idea that it is harmful to have several children, the expenses that they cause and the dangerous effect on woman's health It will be necessary to open special institutions for abortions and doctors must be able to help out there in case there is any question of this being a breach of their professional ethics." - Adolf Hitler 1942

After World War II, the War Crimes Tribunal indicted ten Nazi leaders for "encouraging and compelling abortion," which the tribunal considered a "crime against humanity."

Nationally, there are about 1.3 million abortions each year, which works out to 3,562 abortions each day,

40 percent are black and 29 percent are Latin.

The left is attempting to create a generic, risk free, bubble wrapped society with cradle to grave entitlements; the challenge will be making it to the cradle.

So the left is trying to increase their base allowing immigrangs in while at the same time encouraging them limiting their numbers by supporting abortion?

So the left is trying to increase their base allowing immigrangs in while at the same time encouraging them limiting their numbers by supporting abortion?

They went with women's rights (to kill their babies) first and can't turn back now.

• Like 1

Well it's the left, long term strategy isn't a strong suit.

I want Trump to come out and say...

I'm nominating Trey Gowdy for supreme Court. Anything happens to ol Ruthie...it's Ben Shapiro.

Welcome to the thunderdome mother fockers.

• Like 1

I'm your huckleberry. :)

I'm not a religious person, but I fundamentally believe that it is wrong to kill an innocent child in the womb. If you start with this premise, you open yourself up to options. For instance, can we educate low IQ losers to use protection? Can we encourage them, should they get a woman pregnant, to stick around with the family and help support it? Our current culture is completely hedonistic and devoid of personal responsibility. We are Rome a few millenia later, and the results will be the same. I firmly believe that the liberal mindset believes that a large portion of society is comprised of low-IQ losers, so let's just let them abort kids and live off the government teat, as long as it isn't in my family's neighborhood.

I propose instead that we encourage men to be real men and own up to their obligations, stay with the families they've created, get a job and support them. :cheers:

• Like 2

I'm nominating Trey Gowdy for supreme Court. Anything happens to ol Ruthie...it's Ben Shapiro.

Infowars says Judge Napolitano is a front runner, for what it's worth. He's 68 though and Trump was quoted as saying he wants someone who will be on the court for 40-45 years so it's highly unlikely. Wouldn't that blow some minds though. Jesus, I can't imagine.

I'm not a religious person, but I fundamentally believe that it is wrong to kill an innocent child in the womb. If you start with this premise, you open yourself up to options. For instance, can we educate low IQ losers to use protection? Can we encourage them, should they get a woman pregnant, to stick around with the family and help support it? Our current culture is completely hedonistic and devoid of personal responsibility. We are Rome a few millenia later, and the results will be the same. I firmly believe that the liberal mindset believes that a large portion of society is comprised of low-IQ losers, so let's just let them abort kids and live off the government teat, as long as it isn't in my family's neighborhood.

I propose instead that we encourage men to be real men and own up to their obligations, stay with the families they've created, get a job and support them. :cheers:

Since we're dreaming can I would like a unicorn that shoots lasers out of his eyes and poops money.

Since we're dreaming can I would like a unicorn that shoots lasers out of his eyes and poops money.

Thanks for proving my point, in whatever language that was. :cheers:

• Like 1

Gowdy is a steaming pile of Hillarysh*t and is best as far away from the levers of power as possible.

Within an hour of his announcing he was leaving Congress, a train he was on crashed into a garbage truck, which, I think is God's way sending us a message of Trey Gowdy... taking out the trash.

Good riddance. Fock off, Trey. :wave:

Before I answer, I assume you are for building the wall and locking down immigration?

Hell yeah.

That's a pipe dream. We get farther from that as time goes.

• Like 2

:first:

In a perfect world that sounds great. But there is no way to encourage low IQ to use birth control and no way to encourage men that knock up some random hook up to stick around. By the time they find out about the pregnancy they are on their third girlfriend since that hookup. Making abortion illegal and cutting welfare is hypocrisy IMO. "We will force you to have to have this child but we are not paying for it." I know the argument for adoption but unless it is a healthy white child there is not much of a waiting list. I would rather see a limit to welfare to try to get to a balanced budget than to worry about abortion.

• Like 1

In a perfect world that sounds great. But there is no way to encourage low IQ to use birth control and no way to encourage men that knock up some random hook up to stick around. By the time they find out about the pregnancy they are on their third girlfriend since that hookup. Making abortion illegal and cutting welfare is hypocrisy IMO. "We will force you to have to have this child but we are not paying for it." I know the argument for adoption but unless it is a healthy white child there is not much of a waiting list. I would rather see a limit to welfare to try to get to a balanced budget than to worry about abortion.

:thumbsup: Some of these losers pump out losers in order to get more free money for themselves. That is up. My brother teaches at a low IQ high school. One of the parents had a discussion about their child. She said that she was all the teaching her child needed. She will teach her how to extract as much $ from the govt as possible without having to work. Somehow he is able to absorb this and not give a . I would have called her every name in the book.

I forget what does the code word Low IQ translate to?

Stoopid

Just using it since Jerry did but I would guess in this discussion maybe people that put no thought into the long term effect of their actions?

:thumbsup: Some of these losers pump out losers in order to get more free money for themselves. That is ###### up. My brother teaches at a low IQ high school. One of the parents had a discussion about their child. She said that she was all the teaching her child needed. She will teach her how to extract as much $ from the govt as possible without having to work. Somehow he is able to absorb this and not give a ######. I would have called her every name in the book.

They are out there for sure. But I taught at a 2 year Technical College and while many of the students were young single mothers they were all there to try to get ahead and improve their situation. I had a lot of respect for almost all of them. I think most of them wanted to better themselves but they were facing an uphill battle. That is one of the reasons I am for limiting illegal immigration. We do not have enough jobs or resources to take care of the low skilled under educated Americans. We are doing no one any favors by letting people come in unchecked. It just causes wages to get lower and lower for under educated Americans.

Stoopid

or retard or even moron. Anyone who qualifies as a short bus rider.

Just using it since Jerry did but I would guess in this discussion maybe people that put no thought into the long term effect of their actions?

I used it because LOD01 used it. :dunno:

Abortion is such a difficult and complex subject, and for some it is all that matters.

On the one hand the killing of innocents is a tough pill to swallow.

But then again, the absence of unwanted children certainly has benefit to society at large.

• Like 1

I wonder, would the current Dem's not want to go find Harry Reid and punch him in the face?

Unfortunately, this post comprises most of what I think is wrong with our culture towards abortion, and welfare. "No way" is defeatist and inconsistent with figuring out how to solve the problem. It basically assumes "animals gonna be animals". Was that the case before welfare or legalized abortion? Somehow our species survived before these concepts; well, really desperate people risked their lives on abortions, but not nearly with the prevalence we see today. Regardless, that attitude guarantees that we continue down the path of no solution.

BTW I'm not a super hard core anti-welfarist. My concern is that we've gone from what at the time of inception must have seen like the greatest safety net ever for the truly needy, to the woman in an earlier post who will teach her daughter how to milk the system to never work a day in her life. Is there not some middle ground? I'm in support of helping the needy but can we meet in the middle on this?

Similar for abortion. I posted some time ago that there are two basic attitudes toward abortion, zero-plus or infinity-minus. Zero-plus means that we default to abortions being unwanted, and add scenarios as necessary to allow them. Infinity-minus means that all abortions are allowed, and we exclude specific situations. I fall in the zero-plus camp, which means I'm not trying to make all abortions illegal but rather am working from a starting point that the basic concept is bad. FFS it is a human life, can we not try to figure out how to preserve human lives?

Unfortunately, this post comprises most of what I think is wrong with our culture towards abortion, and welfare. "No way" is defeatist and inconsistent with figuring out how to solve the problem. It basically assumes "animals gonna be animals". Was that the case before welfare or legalized abortion? Somehow our species survived before these concepts; well, really desperate people risked their lives on abortions, but not nearly with the prevalence we see today. Regardless, that attitude guarantees that we continue down the path of no solution.

BTW I'm not a super hard core anti-welfarist. My concern is that we've gone from what at the time of inception must have seen like the greatest safety net ever for the truly needy, to the woman in an earlier post who will teach her daughter how to milk the system to never work a day in her life. Is there not some middle ground? I'm in support of helping the needy but can we meet in the middle on this?

Similar for abortion. I posted some time ago that there are two basic attitudes toward abortion, zero-plus or infinity-minus. Zero-plus means that we default to abortions being unwanted, and add scenarios as necessary to allow them. Infinity-minus means that all abortions are allowed, and we exclude specific situations. I fall in the zero-plus camp, which means I'm not trying to make all abortions illegal but rather am working from a starting point that the basic concept is bad. FFS it is a human life, can we not try to figure out how to preserve human lives?

I am all for abortion being legal and free of charge. Its a win win for society.

Dont want to pay for abortion? Then stfu about paying for schools, school lunches, more cops, food stamps, prisons, and all the damn rest.

Of course, we should try to limit abortion. We should do this by making contraception free and readily available. And we should teach kids how to use it. Want a vasectomy? Sure. On the government. Thanks for doing your part.

But we cant do any of that. Because some people would rather live in a fantasy land that people arent going to fock, or will always do it responsibly.

Hell. I bet I could count on one hand the people at this bored who have always focked responsibly.

This is going to be an interesting autumn. The college kids are going to come back after a summer of beIng told its 1933 Germany. Should get some good riots.

Abortion is such a difficult and complex subject, and for some it is all that matters.

On the one hand the killing of innocents is a tough pill to swallow.

But then again, the absence of unwanted children certainly has benefit to society at large.

exactly. You can't have a great society filled with lazy, low IQ losers and until we curb their reproduction, things will continue to get worse. Just saw one on Live PD last night for instance. This retard is in a car riding the rims at 70 mph down the highway chased by a fleet of cops. There's no way he's getting away. He's too stupid anyway. They get him. Stomp on him the correct way so as not to go over the line. Terdlet was 17. He can't reproduce but we will let him down the road when he gets out. As dumb as he looked, no doubt it will be with a fat sow. Keep allowing that and nothing short of extermination procedures will fix this country.

I am all for abortion being legal and free of charge. Its a win win for society.

Dont want to pay for abortion? Then stfu about paying for schools, school lunches, more cops, food stamps, prisons, and all the damn rest.

Of course, we should try to limit abortion. We should do this by making contraception free and readily available. And we should teach kids how to use it. Want a vasectomy? Sure. On the government. Thanks for doing your part.

But we cant do any of that. Because some people would rather live in a fantasy land that people arent going to fock, or will always do it responsibly.

Hell. I bet I could count on one hand the people at this bored who have always focked responsibly.

here's one way to limit the production of low IQ losers. Offer a $3000 tax free bonus to their welfare if they get spade or neutered. The meth heads will be lined up out the door.

here's one way to limit the production of low IQ losers. Offer a $3000 tax free bonus to their welfare if they get spade or neutered. The meth heads will be lined up out the door.

I would be totally fine with cash incentives to sterilization.

Heres another one. If youre in prison and agree to a sterilization, well shave X percent off your sentence.

• Like 1

Heres another one. If youre in prison and agree to a sterilization, well shave X percent off your sentence.

You're winning the internet today

No shaving squat. Commit a hard crime get sterilized.