Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

What Would Your Wife Say If.....

You decided to stop wearing your wedding ring? Or if she told you she decided to stop wearing hers.

Mine doesn't fit anymore. Took an act of congress to take it off recently. She told me "Fawk you! I'm taking mine off.!"

And she did. I laughed.

Lose weight fatty. :)

Id say their needed to be an extraordinarily good reason.

My wife is 700 months pregnant and does surgeries, and delivers babies...still rarely has it off.

As a divorced person the advice I would give you is that small things matter.. I took things for granted and did little things (in my mind at least) such as this. If I had it to do over again I would wear mine always.

• Like 1

My wife is 700 months pregnant and does surgeries, and delivers babies...still rarely has it off.

Your wife is Djgb13?

:noted:

You decided to stop wearing your wedding ring? Or if she told you she decided to stop wearing hers.

Mine doesn't fit anymore. Took an act of congress to take it off recently. She told me "Fawk you! I'm taking mine off.!"

And she did. I laughed.

My wife and I pretty much only wear ours when we go out. That being said, if I couldn't wear mine because it didn't fit, she would call me a fatty like cyclone said. If her response was what your wife said, I'd know there was a problem. I hope things work out for you. :cheers:

She's 700 months pregnant?

I'm only 547 months old!

She's 700 months pregnant?

I'm only 547 months old! young

Fixed, you cutie :wub:

She wouldn't be happy. Neither would I.

I'd never tink to do such a thing. Mine fits well by the way, comes off and on easily. What I recommend for you is to get yours refitted.

Wife and I wear ours most times unless she's cleaning or I'm fishing because it starts building a callus (then I switch it to my right hand).

If you wear it on your right hand it means you're the ghey.

If you wear it on your right hand it means you're the ghey.

The 720 lb lesbian hippo tagteam from Michigan that won the Supreme Court challenge to allow for gay marriage wear their rings on their left hand.

:cry: not safe for digestion: http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/b9b12f8c4471bdbe8a971b82af1f5110af4c2a4a/c=0-24-1092-845&r=x393&c=520x390/local/-/media/2015/08/22/DetroitFreePress/DetroitFreePress/635758673067691756-gaymarriage-082215-kpm-03.jpg

Speaking of rings... guess I'll go ahead and say... I've been shopping for one again.

Planning to propose on our trip in October.

Cmon man... live the American male dream, don't settle down and shiot. :cheers:

Cmon man... live the American male dream, don't settle down and shiot. :cheers:

I had my fun. But it got old. And you gotta know when you out kicked your coverage.

Speaking of rings... guess I'll go ahead and say... I've been shopping for one again.

Good luck amigo.

Have you fully gotten through your bitterness about marriage?

We both stopped wearing them.

Of course we are divorced, so there is that.

:lol:

And she did. I laughed.

:thumbsup:

We both lost ours a few years ago during a move......haven't replaced them yet.

Good luck amigo.

Have you fully gotten through your bitterness about marriage?

Yeah. I'm not gonna lie and say there isn't a tiny part of my brain saying "again?! Seriously dumbass?!" But I'm different than I was, and she is very different from my ex.

she's an amazing girl. Really looks after me. I've never had a woman "take care of me" like that.

I was really kinda depressed and outta sorts a few days about a month ago. Work had me pissed off, and I couldn't do anything about it. All of a sudden, I could tell she was upset. I ask her what's wrong. She says, starting to cry, "I'm a bad girlfriend, youre sad and I'm supposed to make you happy!" I laughed and told her that I've been insane for years, and not to worry about it.

A couple weeks ago, we were in the mall. There was a jewelry store handy. I told her to tell me what she likes, as future reference.

She insisted she didn't want a ring. When pressed, she picked this little pathetic silver heart thing with no stone at all. I've never been with a woman that didn't try to soak me at every opportunity. She gets upset when I spend money on her. Tells me to save it instead.

Anyway, I go home Tuesday for A couple weeks. I imagine I have a fight with mom coming. Oh well. She'll deal or she won't.

• Like 1

Really good to hear. I vaguely recall some hostile responses from you in advice threads involving relationships in the past. I wouldn't want you to carry that with you into your relationship.

I am speculating that you were a bit guarded due to feeling as if you were the only one giving (trying) in you last marriage. Very important for each party to give, as there are time where one cannot 100%. Ebb and flow.

Again, my best.

Really good to hear. I vaguely recall some hostile responses from you in advice threads involving relationships in the past. I wouldn't want you to carry that with you into your relationship.

I am speculating that you were a bit guarded due to feeling as if you were the only one giving (trying) in you last marriage. Very important for each party to give, as there are time where one cannot 100%. Ebb and flow.

Again, my best.

Yeah, my last marriage, and every relationship before that, was basically me desperate and clinging to something sh!tty.

I think a year of being a degenerate helped. Showed me that there are many fish in the sea, and I don't have to settle for something crap.

Anyway, thanks man.

:shocking: Wow.

:cheers: I guess congratulations are in order. I knew after going through one girl after another that you were finally happy in a relationship but I hadn't realized you were at this point.

Funny. Reminds me of a favorite joke. What happens when cyclones wife does a split?

Something cool probably and I can't do the rings falling out of her vagina joke because she's 700 months pregnant and is obviously a nice individual except for you. :cheers:

I never, ever wear it. I refuse to wear it at work so I don't get my finger ripped off. I kept forgetting to put it on after work and eventually just stopped. It's also too tight sometimes which freaks me out. It goes beyond the ring as I do not like wearing any kind of jewelry. I can't even stand wearing a watch. Hats drive me nuts too. I can wear them for a few hours, but any longer I will just take it off.

Wooow. Hope it's the right move bud.

I wear mine when I remember, which is about half the time. My wife has only mentioned it when I forget to wear it when I go out drinking with my friends.

Yeah. I'm not gonna lie and say there isn't a tiny part of my brain saying "again?! Seriously dumbass?!" But I'm different than I was, and she is very different from my ex.

she's an amazing girl. Really looks after me. I've never had a woman "take care of me" like that.

I was really kinda depressed and outta sorts a few days about a month ago. Work ###### had me pissed off, and I couldn't do anything about it. All of a sudden, I could tell she was upset. I ask her what's wrong. She says, starting to cry, "I'm a bad girlfriend, youre sad and I'm supposed to make you happy!" I laughed and told her that I've been insane for years, and not to worry about it.

A couple weeks ago, we were in the mall. There was a jewelry store handy. I told her to tell me what she likes, as future reference.

She insisted she didn't want a ring. When pressed, she picked this little pathetic silver heart thing with no stone at all. I've never been with a woman that didn't try to soak me at every opportunity. She gets upset when I spend money on her. Tells me to save it instead.

Anyway, I go home Tuesday for A couple weeks. I imagine I have a fight with mom coming. Oh well. She'll deal or she won't.

Got to love it when they don't expect material things.

So why did she pick you? Because you are hung better than the average asian?

Even Mookz and gocolts could find women over here.

Even Mookz and gocolts could find women over here.

Abundance of wimmens? Dudes suck there?

So you are saying someone like me would be hooked up with Asian super models?

My ring is massive. It's also made of Tungsten, a very dense metal. If I was to redo my ring it would be made of Titanium. Very very light metal.

Actually.... there are some bad ass meteorite bands that I think I like better

She's going to cheat on you

Funny. Reminds me of a favorite joke. What happens when cyclones wife does a split?

Something cool probably and I can't do the rings falling out of her vagina joke because she's 700 months pregnant and is obviously a nice individual except for you. :cheers:

Haha...you sonofabitch. :)

Well, first, she likes foreigners. Her last four boyfriends have been foreigners. She originally had visions of green cards dancing in her head. But I have convinced her we are far better off going to her country (Philippines). There we can be very well off and retire in short order. In America... well.

Secondly she seems to think I'm handsome. There's no accounting for taste I guess.

Thirdly, I treat her very well. She got all weepy once and said she's never had a man treat her with respect and actually ask her opinion on matters. That's actually the biggest problem we have... I have trouble getting her to tell me what she wants. Quite the opposite problem I've had in the past.

And, while she is not materialistic at all, there is the fact that she was helping out her family with money considerably. She was the big earner of the family (ten siblings) making a third of what I make.

I promptly got her a job making the same I do, a 180% increase. I've sold her on the notion of traveling and seeing the world and do what we want. But no kids. She seems to dig freedom.

I'll have to nominally become catholic. That will be fun. But she knows it is just for her sake and won't mean anything to me.

And yes, any white guy can easily score a seven or higher here. I turn them down fairly regularly. Go colts and artista have seen pics on fb. They can vouch.

Wooow. Hope it's the right move bud.

I am comfortable with the decision. I think she'll make a great wife. I'm getting to the age where it's past time to settle down and build a nest. I was looking at the Philippines as a retirement spot even before I met her. It's cheap, beautiful, people speak English, all the conveniences of home are available.

So the plan is we stay here in china a few more years. Our cost of living here is like 15% of our income. We travel on breaks. Have fun. Invest the rest over there. Buy rental properties. Businesses. Get some passive income going. When we have enough of an income to support it, we build a house and retire there.

And if it ends up not working out, well then, I've bugged out before and can do it again if I must. But I don't worry about that. She's obviously a good girl. A homebody type really. We'll be just fine.

Oh, sorry I ended up jacking your thread bunny. I should have started my own.

I'm sorry man. Sounds like your having problems there. Hope you work it out in whatever way leads to happiness for you.