Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

2018 Edex Cup - US OPEN - Teams

Back from a little extended weekend golf trip -

Props to Pat, he hooked me up with some great Big Blue Michigan gear - thank you sir. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Quicken Loans National draft? :ninja:

I kid, outside of (including?) Tiger this week the field is turrible

Back from a little extended weekend golf trip -

Props to Pat, he hooked me up with some great Big Blue Michigan gear - thank you sir. :thumbsup:

Every day it becomes more and more apparent that this SpEdex Cup is pretty much the only worthwhile thing on this board.

• Like 2

Are we doing the Open Championship draft on Monday of next week?

Oh yea, good call. That's next weekend, no?

I got it under control brah

I got it under control brah

I know you do. It wasn't about that. I'm going to be out of town in Colorado helping my dad get through some stuff, so just trying to figure out scheduling for next week and so forth. If we start Monday, I will be travelling, but should be able to check in and draft via my phone.

I know you do. It wasn't about that. I'm going to be out of town in Colorado helping my dad get through some stuff, so just trying to figure out scheduling for next week and so forth. If we start Monday, I will be travelling, but should be able to check in and draft via my phone.

Whatever you need homie. I am fine with waiting till Tuesday. Unless you want to send me your cell.

did the fockers who were supposed to receive something from me at least receive it?

• Like 1

I did. Awesome of you to do that. Sorry buddy- life Has been crazy lately

I did. Awesome of you to do that. Sorry buddy- life Has been crazy lately

No problem. Honestly since I mailed it via regular mail I really just wanted to make sure they didn't get "lost".

Where in Colorado?

did the fockers who were supposed to receive something from me at least receive it?

I did as well. I thought I pm'ed you. Sorry, that's very cool. Its in my rotation of ballmarkers, along with a gold dubloon and a $500 chip from the Mirage in Vegas.. :thumbsup:

I did as well. I thought I pm'ed you. Sorry, that's very cool. Its in my rotation of ballmarkers, along with a gold dubloon and a $500 chip from the Mirage in Vegas.. :thumbsup:

I need a cool marker. The ones I get from tournaments or nice cpurses I usually display although I did grab an extra for use this time.

But I need to find something unique like a gold dubloon....

Monday start works fine for me.

Flying to Vegas Tuesday morning so I'd like to get as many picks in as possible before that.

Flying to Vegas Tuesday morning so I'd like to get as many picks in as possible before that.

We should be finished with the 2nd round by then

We should be finished with the 2nd round by then

if we are that lucky, then I'll have picked my #2 & #3 and by the time I land, we still won't be at the end of the 4th round.

if we are that lucky, then I'll have picked my #2 & #3 and by the time I land, we still won't be at the end of the 4th round.

At this rate, DJ is all you will have picked by Wednesday. :D