Sign in to follow this  
TD Ryan2

NFL TV Ratings Down Sharply

It was also the lowest rated game seven of a World Series.

:lol: :first: :clap: :overhead:

:lol:

right from his own link he lied.

Newbiewords :first:

Dude is a fkn idiot...

where did newbie run off to :(

Yup, week 9 overall ratings are down. Dallas game up slightly.

http://www.sportsmediawatch.com/nfl-tv-ratings-viewership-nbc-cbs-fox-espn-nfln-regular-season-playoffs/

The game sucks

The media coverage sucks

The players suck

The owners suck

The NFL is becoming nothing more than a reason for fans to get drunk.

As fantasy football goes, the NFL goes. I bet well over 50% of NFL viewers wouldn't watch at all if not for fantasy.

• Like 1

What fixes it?

The owners going to war with the NFLPA to enforce standing during the anthem of course. That should go over real well.

The owners going to war with the NFLPA to enforce standing during the anthem of course. That should go over real well.

It would help. They need to get their employees in line and tell them to stfu and play.

It would help. They need to get their employees in line and tell them to stfu and play.

NFLPA never agrees to that and a court never enforced it. Even if they did, players would continue to kneel. Basically youd be inviting a sh1t show.

NFLPA never agrees to that and a court never enforced it. Even if they did, players would continue to kneel. Basically youd be inviting a sh1t show.

Fine. Attendance down, ratings down, merchandise down means revenue down. That means no increase in the salary cap and a possible reduction in it. Have at it geniuses. You bet the players will agree to stand in time. The league will Make some donations and let them wear a purple ribbon or some jive. But they will stand. Mark it.

LOL Some of these retards really expect that. :doh:

LOL I can't tell if you're dumb or naïve. They would never be able to legally do that. And if they even tried, there would be a strike and public backlash that you can't even fathom.

Yup. One player would kneel. Then the team/league would fine or suspend him, and then every player in the league would do it the next week.

LOL Some of these retards really expect that. :doh:

There will be some sort of gesture from the league on behalf of social justice blah blah, but those pups will heel. Money talks. It doesn't kneel.

There will be some sort of gesture from the league on behalf of social justice blah blah, but those pups will heel. Money talks. It doesn't kneel.

They better make the pot awfully sweet to the players union.

LOL I can't tell if you're dumb or naïve. They would never be able to legally do that. And if they even tried, there would be a strike and public backlash that you can't even fathom.

I can tell you don't know how a business like the NFL works. They split revenue moron. When there's less revenue the players cut is less. Like I said, money talks. It always does.

I can tell you don't know how a business like the NFL works. They split revenue moron. When there's less revenue the players cut is less. Like I said, money talks. It always does.

If you think the athletes (especially the black ones) are going to agree to 'stop acting up and know your role', then you are truly stuck on a plantation in the early 1800s.

They better make the pot awfully sweet to the players union.

Maybe let them smoke pot, ease up on the discipline. Whatever. Them boys will be standing proud at some point.

If you think the athletes (especially the black ones) are going to agree to 'stop acting up and know your role', then you are truly stuck on a plantation in the early 1800s.

No. I'm looking at the NBA. In 2017. Them boys be standing. You, you're not too smart.

Fine. Attendance down, ratings down, merchandise down means revenue down. That means no increase in the salary cap and a possible reduction in it. Have at it geniuses. You bet the players will agree to stand in time. The league will Make some donations and let them wear a purple ribbon or some jive. But they will stand. Mark it.

You think the league can or would refuse to raise the salary cap as payback to compel players to stand? :lol:

This some science fiction story youre working on?

Maybe let them smoke pot, ease up on the discipline. Whatever. Them boys will be standing proud at some point.

Might work. They'll have to come up with something so the players won't feel they were reprimanded by the plantation owner

You think the league can or would refuse to raise the salary cap as payback to compel players to stand? :lol:

This some science fiction story youre working on?

Wow. I guess I'll slow roll for you. The players get 50% of revenue. That is how the cap is determined. If the revenues are down......get it now genius? They don't have to do anything. The revenue dictates the amount of money in the pool.

Might work. They'll have to come up with something so the players won't feel they were reprimanded by the plantation owner

Not really. They are going to have to let them smoke pot at some point in the future anyhow. It will be a largely meaningless gesture. Behind the scenes the union and the smarter players (QB's, O lineman) and the player agents will get it through to these numbskulls they are cutting their own throat. Lots a baby mommas will break it down for them too.

:rolleyes:

league minimum is more than every slave made, combined, ever.

Not really. They are going to have to let them smoke pot at some point in the future anyhow. It will be a largely meaningless gesture. Behind the scenes the union and the smarter players (QB's, O lineman) and the player agents will get it through to these numbskulls they are cutting their own throat. Lots a baby mommas will break it down for them too.

You can shove all your natural racist feelings you want into it. Players hold some of the cards too. They tried replacement players before. It was a disaster. If it makes you feel more at home and in the language you speak, maybe they'll stop testing for weed, and provide grape soda, fried chicken, and watermelon after all practices. I'm just telling you that they won't get them to stop by simply threatening them. There will be a trade off.

:rolleyes:

league minimum is more than every slave made, combined, ever.

And an actress sucking a cack in order to get a part in a movie makes more than she would doing it on a Harlem street corner. Do you have a point?

You can shove all your natural racist feelings you want into it. Players hold some of the cards too. They tried replacement players before. It was a disaster. If it makes you feel more at home and in the language you speak, maybe they'll stop testing for weed, and provide grape soda, fried chicken, and watermelon after all practices. I'm just telling you that they won't get them to stop by simply threatening them. There will be a trade off.

They better hurry the f up and get to standing. If the ratings don't pick up they will be losing multi millions. They'll sell out. It will all be a charade, whatever they agree to, mark my words. At the end of the day they want to get paid too. I shall laugh.

They better hurry the f up and get to standing. If the ratings don't pick up they will be losing multi millions. They'll sell out. It will all be a charade, whatever they agree to, mark my words. At the end of the day they want to get paid too. I shall laugh.

Ratings. LOL It's funny how sad little racists think they're making a difference.

Ratings. LOL It's funny how sad little racists think they're making a difference.

The all black NBA players agreed to stand. I thought the black athlete would never agree to such a thing? In the words of the immortal Redd Foxx, "you big dummy"

Wow. I guess I'll slow roll for you. The players get 50% of revenue. That is how the cap is determined. If the revenues are down......get it now genius? They don't have to do anything. The revenue dictates the amount of money in the pool.

Revenues are down to the point that theyre going to have to take a pay cut, and its because of kneeling? :unsure:

Revenues are down to the point that theyre going to have to take a pay cut, and its because of kneeling? :unsure:

One of the reasons, amongst others. Too many flags and other issues as well, but the kneeling and acting like ass-holes by the players is part of it. Oversaturation is another one.

One of the reasons, amongst others. Too many flags and other issues as well, but the kneeling and acting like ass-holes by the players is part of it. Oversaturation is another one.

This, obviously.

And among all these reasons, the players are going to not kneel because they think that is going to offset the hit to their wallets?

And among all these reasons, the players are going to not kneel because they think that is going to offset the hit to their wallets?

Yup. At some point the players will realize they are turning a lot of people off, costing themselves. Just like the NBA players did.