Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Edjr: crybaby peenie style thread deletor

He hit Big guy with the "Who are you and where do you come from?" line and I jabbed at him. So he hit me with the same line and I thought oh no ######. You must not know about me. So gave him.

:wub: I don't play hard to get like Big Guy.

No response so I've been chasing him since.

Rockford wasn't here yesterday and so far not today. At least in my random checks.

Has anybody seen my baby? Has anyone seen him around. :music_guitarred:

Rockford wasn't here yesterday and so far not today. At least in my random checks.

i would have thought he's locked in your basement.

Maybe the dingo ate your baby!

Welcome to the dark side!

Thread deleting is growing stronger...

Embrace it!

What exactly is going on with this TEK vs Rockford thing? I like TEK and hate Rockford, but TEK seems kinda stalky. :unsure:

Welcome to the dark side!

Thread deleting is growing stronger...

Embrace it!

Patient zero approves deleting. That's as surprising as Kutulu saying that he approves of cup cakes.

What exactly is going on with this TEK vs Rockford thing? I like TEK and hate Rockford, but TEK seems kinda stalky. :unsure:

He hit on Big Guy with the "Who are you and where do you come from?" Line and then hit me with the same line. So I came back with :wub: I don't play hard to get like Big Guy. and he fled the thread to another one and it was on. Something to kill time between picks. Oh and yes. I WAS stalking. I had to because he would run away after I made one post. Just trying to create a little hilarity and like a dog when he ran I chased.

Join me edjr, we can rule together!

(these are Darth Vader references)

Looks like someone is still begging for my attention.

Sad.

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Hardcore troubadour. View it anyway?

Looks like someone is still begging for my attention.

Sad.

HT was here from 3-4 every day last week.

I guess the University of Narnia Upstate NY pre-K gets off for Patriot Day, Tax Day, Yum Haatzmaut, Tanil New Year Bank Holiday etc.

Today is German Beer Day and National Lost Dog Awareness Day, so he should be here again as usual.

:mellow:

German Bier Day? giddy up jerry!

HT was here from 3-4 every day last week.

I guess the University of Narnia Upstate NY pre-K gets off for Patriot Day, Tax Day, Yum Haatzmaut, Tanil New Year Bank Holiday etc.

Today is German Beer Day and National Lost Dog Awareness Day, so he should be here again as usual.

:mellow:

:overhead:

I just got back from my yearly trip to the pound. I like to tease them. I have finally found you and I'm going to take you home and buy you a bone and you will be my best friend and I'll let you sleep on the bed and I'll rub your belly and call you Fido.

SIKE !!!