Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

Rodgers and Brady suck

It was a good run with these guys, but they're no longer even close to being elite fantasy QBs. Brady can't throw a deep ball to save his life and Rodgers has zero talent to work with. I'm sure Rodgers will be ranked as the #2 QB again next week though, only to throw for 220 and a TD again

We have a joke in our league that Rogers is fantasy cancer. Sure enough, the guy who took him started 0-8. QB friendly league. So he cant compete. He no longer starts Rogers.

I took him last year. Had my worst record in ages. Missed playoffs.

Yeah because like the Jags def people tend to reach for qbs like Rodgers and Brady.

Those teams at times tend to lack depth at other positions.

Thanks.

Rodgers week 14 vs. ATL was one of the main reasons I took him. Now, you've got to reach the ff playoffs in order to take advantage of that matchup. But who drafts with the intention of not making the playoffs. For those who make the ff playoffs, that's a tasty playoff matchup and possible shootout.

Yeah but you could have draft Big Ben much later you playes the Raiders in week 14.

We have a joke in our league that Rogers is fantasy cancer. Sure enough, the guy who took him started 0-8. QB friendly league. So he cant compete. He no longer starts Rogers.

I took him last year. Had my worst record in ages. Missed playoffs.

This usually happens if I take a QB too early or wait too long. Somewhere in the middle is perfect. I lucked out this year and grabbed Rodgers in the 3rd and he's my weakest link. Went Barkley and Thomas with my 1 and 2 and snagged Conner late.

Wouldn't be surprised if Rodgers cost me a playoff game down the road.

Rodgers week 14 vs. ATL was one of the main reasons I took him. Now, you've got to reach the ff playoffs in order to take advantage of that matchup. But who drafts with the intention of not making the playoffs. For those who make the ff playoffs, that's a tasty playoff matchup and possible shootout.

Did you look at Bradys playoff schedule too before picking? Id argue his is better.

Rodger who was taken in the 2nd round in my league is only one point ahead of Rivers who was taken in round 12.

Yep....ive got em both. sickening. Packers when up simply shut down the passing.

Saints, Steelers, Pats continue to fun n gun up 40.

For the Love of G they risked Brees on a qb sneak up 38-7 vs Bengals......so dumb. Imagine losing your qb and a possible super bowl run for stats. Just run ingram in there. less risk. will never understand that kind of coaching

• Like 1

The game has changed. Offensive minded coaches that are running complicated schemes is the new norm. The Rams are the best example of this. Other than Gurley they have a bunch of B wide receivers, but always seem to be wide open. Whereas you look at Green Bay, they continue to run and old school predictable boring McCarthy system. No innovation, no crazy schemes, no jet sweeps, or trick plays of any kind. Because of this there's no seoeration and big plays. Seems like every time Rodgers goes back to pass a perfect throw is needed ...goff goes back and there's a guy wide open.

Im drafting a qb next year on systems. The Reed's, McVay's, Shanahan's' and Payton's run-and-gun philosophy's are what scores points.

This usually happens if I take a QB too early or wait too long. Somewhere in the middle is perfect. I lucked out this year and grabbed Rodgers in the 3rd and he's my weakest link. Went Barkley and Thomas with my 1 and 2 and snagged Conner late.

Wouldn't be surprised if Rodgers cost me a playoff game down the road.

Yeah. I think the only way people are losing games because of Rodgers is if they took him in the top 4-5 rounds. In my league he is ranked 8th of all QBs to date. So if you stayed true to the 'don't take QBs too early thinking', and still got him later, then he is not losing you games.

I'm riding Wentz all the way this year.

I wonder where Mahomes is going to go next year? 1st round anyone? If he keeps up his pace, he will have 50 TDs this year. Compare with someone like Manning who was on pace for 16 TDs after week 8 or Keenum and his 11 TDs after 9 games.

• Like 1

Yeah. I think the only way people are losing games because of Rodgers is if they took him in the top 4-5 rounds. In my league he is ranked 8th of all QBs to date. So if you stayed true to the 'don't take QBs too early thinking', and still got him later, then he is not losing you games.

I'm riding Wentz all the way this year.

I wonder where Mahomes is going to go next year? 1st round anyone? If he keeps up his pace, he will have 50 TDs this year. Compare with someone like Manning who was on pace for 16 TDs after week 8.

He'll be overvalued just like every other qb that has flirted with 50. Copycat league and won't be catching defenses off guard next year.... He's in a perfect world. No major injuries on the offense. and not a single scratch on mahomes. Almost impossible for the trend to continue.

The game has changed. Offensive minded coaches that are running complicated schemes is the new norm. The Rams are the best example of this. Other than Gurley they have a bunch of B wide receivers, but always seem to be wide open. Whereas you look at Green Bay, they continue to run and old school predictable boring McCarthy system. No innovation, no crazy schemes, no jet sweeps, or trick plays of any kind. Because of this there's no seoeration and big plays. Seems like every time Rodgers goes back to pass a perfect throw is needed ...goff goes back and there's a guy wide open.

Im drafting a qb next year on systems. The Reed's, McVay's, Shanahan's' and Payton's run-and-gun philosophy's are what scores points.

......the Nagy's

Always wait on QB. This year more than any has driven that home. I took Luck in the 7th and thats as high as Id go for a QB and even that felt like a gamble.

Always wait on QB. This year more than any has driven that home. I took Luck in the 7th and thats as high as Id go for a QB and even that felt like a gamble.

I only made that mistake once about 10-11 years ago. I paid up on Peyton Manning. He had a good year. I had a below average season.

Yeah but you could have draft Big Ben much later you playes the Raiders in week 14.

LOL I did draft Big Ben as well in that league.

I drafted D. Adams as my WR1 so that's why I also took Rodgers (to double dip with scoring). And it has paid off. No regrets. I think Rodgers will be the best starting option Week 14 of all QBs, which, as I mentioned, is why I selected him as my QB. ATL defense sucks and ATL offense can put up points. GB will likely be passing a lot Week 14 is my speculation.

PITT could get an early lead on OAK week 14 so, who knows, they could run the ball 35 times and not have to throw too much. Weather in OAK could be terrible Week 14 as well. That field might be a sloppy mess.

Last season, Brady burned me Week 14 versus MIA so I chose not to draft him this year. That cost me first round of the ff playoffs. I was p!ssed. Scorned owner here! No regrets not drafting Brady this season.

Yep....ive got em both. sickening. Packers when up simply shut down the passing.

Saints, Steelers, Pats continue to fun n gun up 40.

For the Love of G they risked Brees on a qb sneak up 38-7 vs Bengals......so dumb. Imagine losing your qb and a possible super bowl run for stats. Just run ingram in there. less risk. will never understand that kind of coaching

Right, turn around and give to of of your Rbs.

He'll be overvalued just like every other qb that has flirted with 50. Copycat league and won't be catching defenses off guard next year.... He's in a perfect world. No major injuries on the offense. and not a single scratch on mahomes. Almost impossible for the trend to continue.

Watson the perfect example.

He was one of the qbs in all four of my leagues many reached for to early n

LOL I did draft Big Ben as well in that league.

I drafted D. Adams as my WR1 so that's why I also took Rodgers (to double dip with scoring). And it has paid off. No regrets. I think Rodgers will be the best starting option Week 14 of all QBs, which, as I mentioned, is why I selected him as my QB. ATL defense sucks and ATL offense can put up points. GB will likely be passing a lot Week 14 is my speculation.

PITT could get an early lead on OAK week 14 so, who knows, they could run the ball 35 times and not have to throw too much. Weather in OAK could be terrible Week 14 as well. That field might be a sloppy mess.

Last season, Brady burned me Week 14 versus MIA so I chose not to draft him this year. That cost me first round of the ff playoffs. I was p!ssed. Scorned owner here! No regrets not drafting Brady this season.

Very good point about the Steelers vs Raiders.