Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Time travel possible..............who do you go back in time to bed?

Probably one of those goose feather beds royalty used

I would go back in time to around 11/22/63 or even a few years earlier and wait around. I'd make my way to Dallas Texas...and then after Kennedy got shot, I see if I could nail Jackie.

I would go back in time to around 11/22/63 or even a few years earlier and wait around. I'd make my way to Dallas Texas...and then after Kennedy got shot, I see if I could nail Jackie.

Remember to take a dollar for the yellow card man.

Way back in the day when the Persian kings/rulers had harems. I wouldn't mind sneaking into that tent.

If the time travel machine is some sort of ship I'm pretty certain I could convince them that I was God and have my pick of the litter.

Way back in the day when the Persian kings/rulers had harems. I wouldn't mind sneaking into that tent.

If the time travel machine is some sort of ship I'm pretty certain I could convince them that I was God and have my pick of the litter.

Just bring a shotgun. Blow the emperors head off, and babble some god like stuff. A few other tech toys from the modern era would seal the deal I think.

Yeah. Being an old school king would be loads of fun. Emperor of Persia, or china, or Egypt or whatever.

I already saw the movie.

Jane Seymore's character in Somewhere in Time. She clearly needs comforting after Christopher Reeve's character ... well I don't want to spoil it.