Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

Trump Tweet on "The Queen of Soul"

Exactly. This is just another instance where Trump could fuuck up a one-man birthday party. Everything has to be about him. Why would you mention that she "worked for you"? any other normal human being would have said something like I've had a few occasions to be lucky enough to have met Miss Franklin and...

He's just that guy at work or that weird uncle who just always finds a way to fuuck up the most innocuous things that have nothing to do with him.

What uncle are you?

I think your main problem here is that you are referencing the wrong tweet.

Um no, it's not the wrong tweet, it's EXACTLY the one I was referring to. This thread was started after a friend posted a story from ABC news. There may be other tweets, but that's not pertinent.

The basis for this thread started when leftist FB friends of mine were bitching and moaning about the HORRIBLE :cry: Tweet he made. They shared an ABC story about Trump's "Insensitive Tweet" for crying out loud where half the Nation was biotching as well. :lol:

Freaking thin skinned morons! :wall:

Facebook? Lol.

Nothing wrong with the tweet. But fake news on thr outrage.

Get new "friends" if this is what they do all day.

So normally I just keep walking but just out of curiosity, what is the basis for this fuucking thread? Did like one person on Huffington Post say something snarky?

Irony...

So... what is the correct offensive tweet? :dunno:

On yahoo's homepage is a headline bitching about him saying how she had worked for him. I dunno, I didn't click it.

On yahoo's homepage is a headline bitching about him saying how she had worked for him. I dunno, I didn't click it.

Just looked and didn't see it, and that homepage made me want to gouge my eyes out. Jeebus, that is news? Somebody got shot over an argument of if Halle Berry should play Aretha in a biopic? We have zeroth world problems in this country... :(

In addressing the crowd, Mr. Obama said, "When Aretha first told us what R-S-P-E-C-T meant to her..."

“So in the words of my late friend Aretha Franklin, show some R-E-S-P-I-C-T, and the next time you get a black woman and a beagle confused, remember this: I got you,” Sharpton said proudly.

Facebook? Lol.

Nothing wrong with the tweet. But fake news on thr outrage.

Get new "friends" if this is what they do all day.

Yeah, one of the few Libtard friends I have