Sign in to follow this  
Kopy

Dads with daughters.

My little sister went through a whole string of losers. I mean drug dealer who hit her in one case.

We found out that he hit her, and they were broken up over it. But she'd have gone back. She was already pining. My brother and I went to his work, and made it clear that if we ever heard his focking name again, he would deeply regret it. He ended up beating up his grandmother and being shot and killed by his grandfather.

Anyway, eventually she pulled her head out of her ass. She invited a guy to the house for a holiday function, and said she though this was the one. I went and met him with low hopes.

Turned out to be a great guy and perfect for her. I knew he was a keeper when he said something to the effect of, "I want to punch your real dad in the face for how he treats her."

Anyway, my point is, you just gotta ride it out. Hope that she doesn't make semi permanent mistakes first (marriage or baby.)

You kind of contradicted yourself above. First you say you and your brother had to threaten the first Dbag or she would have gone back to him. Then later you say he has to ride it out. Seems like you didn't ride it out when you thought she had picked a loser. Just sayin'.

I'm not a fookin' alias for the 3000th time.

3000? The other 2,740 must have been from your main account!

Although, my daughter and I didnt go thru the exact same stuff as you and yours, Ive definitely been dissapointed by the direction she took in life.

For years, I thought she would mature and come around, but it still hasnt happened. Dont get me wrong. Shes not a stripper, , or drug addict. She, like her mom just isnt a nice person.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=459159&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1