Sign in to follow this  
easilyscan

Week 7: Dalton @ KC… Or Flacco Home Vs The Saints ?

Yahoo 2 QB - 8 team league. Non standard QB scoring. 6 pts per TD & 1 point for every 10 yds passing. (I'm 4th on the waiver wire)

Have Big Ben, Russell Wilson, & Patrick Mahomes. Ben & Russell on bye.

Had planned in advance & added Flacco Sunday evening, but Monday morning, an owner dropped Dalton for Winston.

Flacco @ home Vs the Saints

Dalton on the road against the Chiefs

It may not be 'sporting' but sometimes in FF, the best offense is a good defense. With Daltons cream-puff schedule weeks 7-8-10.....................

Week 7: @ K.C. 2,142 yds - 10 td’s - 28.7 fantasy pts given up to opposing QB’s per week. (4th worst 6 games)
Week 8: T.B. 1,834 yds - 16 td’s - 32.6 ****************************************************** (worst 5 games)
Week 9: Bye
Week 10: N.O. 1,567 yds - 11 td’s - 28.6 ****************************************************** (5th worst 5 games)
if I got him, & only played him week 7, but held him until week 11, I would prevent any other team from using him during this ultra-soft part of his schedule.
If it matters, I'm the commish, & for the 1st time since I started the league in 2006, standings are based on total points (not head to head)

I'm in 1st place

2nd minus 17pts

3rd minus 40 pts ............

Should I put in a bid for Andy, or just stick with Joe ?

WHIR

I think I would grab the red rocket. I think this week it will be a coin flip between him and flacco, but your strategy is sound for prevent defense. And honestly you may want to take advantage of one of those upcoming matchups.

I think I would grab the red rocket. I think this week it will be a coin flip between him and flacco, but your strategy is sound for prevent defense. And honestly you may want to take advantage of one of those upcoming matchups.

Great point in the last sentence.

Great point in the last sentence.

I got Dalton. I'll use him Sunday & drop Flacco Sunday morning. ( Need a WR to replace C. Kupp )