Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Nazi gets knocked into next life in Seattle.

i wonder how HT and drob feel knowing most of us associate them with this turd.

was it worth it openly pulling for drump?

Anyone who does that is a complete buffoon, so why would I care? "Us" ? Half of this place needs meds to function. The other half aren't liberals.

What a surprise you nitwits hijack another thread with a sissy slap fight.

Well the original fight only lasted two seconds so we had to improvise.

Now transpose the two skin colors and see what kind of reaction there is.

I'm not aware of many black Nazis.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/seattle-police-respond-to-viral-video-of-man-wearing-swastika-getting-punched/

Seattle police are responding Monday to a viral video of a man wearing a swastika armband getting punched in downtown Seattle.

Police said they they received several reports Sunday of a man wearing a swastika instigating fights at Third Avenue and Pine Street. Police said they were on the scene within five minutes and found the man with a Nazi flag armband on the ground.

He declined to provide info about incident & left after removing his armband, Seattle police said in a tweet about the incident on Monday.

No one else at the scene contacted officers to make a report about the incident, police said.

No one else at the scene contacted officers to make a report about the incident, police said.

Maybe they called the sanitation department instead. See if a garbage truck would clean up the mess.

I am perfectly ok with anyone wearing a Nazi symbol being punch or more on sight. There is no room for the hatred they bring, the Swastika is banned in Germany, it should be banned here, except that pesky free speech thing. So I am kind of torn

I also think anyone who wears a

Straight Outta "your city" should be punched in face no questions asked as well

Middle ground: Don't punch people in the face. It's wrong. But when you do, do it hard and do it to a fuckking nazi.

• Like 1

Middle ground: Don't punch people in the face. It's wrong. But when you do, do it hard and do it to a fuckking nazi.

:)

Nobody is "defending" a Nazi.

I think most people are saying that you can't start walking up and punching the hell out of people (violence). We just can't live in a civilized society that lets that happen.

:dunno:

I dunno. Violence has a place in society.

People act like dooshbag animals now. Why? Because they know nothing is going to happen to them.

Back in the day, if you acted like a d!ck, you had a reasonable expectation of getting knocked the fock out. It was a more civilized world.

Winner

TEDDY FUuCKIN' WILLIAMS KNOCKS IT OUTTA THE PARK

Let's hope the President doesn't triple down and blame both sides.

He's already made it clear where his sympathies lie.

:thumbsup:

I am perfectly ok with anyone wearing a Nazi symbol being punch or more on sight. There is no room for the hatred they bring, the Swastika is banned in Germany, it should be banned here, except that pesky free speech thing. So I am kind of torn

No symbol should be banned in this country. Ever.

:doublethumbsup:

How bout a feel free to display your symbol, but the police will not give a Fock what happens to you if you do policy?

How bout a feel free to display your symbol, but the police will not give a Fock what happens to you if you do policy?

That's dumb.

someone could cold cack you and say he was offended by what you were wearing

That's dumb.

someone could cold cack you and say he was offended by what you were wearing

Come on guys. I was kidding.

But that would suck to be a cop and have to intervene on behalf of dooshbags like that.

Come on guys. I was kidding.

But that would suck to be a cop and have to intervene on behalf of dooshbags like that.

Only intervening here involves a stretcher