Sign in to follow this  
rholio

Big Day Tomorrow

I get to play catcher tomorrow morning for my colonoscopy. Figure I'll let everyone gets head start on the jokes.

Seriously though, something's wrong. I've lost 28lbs since the start of September. I've got a constant stomach ache that started months ago and gets worse all the time. I'm to the point I pretty much hate everyone and everything.

Scope tomorrow, hopefully they find what the problem is, and there's a fix for it.

Good luck man. Have they tried an upper and lower GI?

Not yet. Did get to get x-rays today, don't have a clue what they'd be looking for though. I think they're just worried I'll still own anything when they're finished with me.

Not yet. Did get to get x-rays today, don't have a clue what they'd be looking for though. I think they're just worried I'll still own anything when they're finished with me.

Glad you can keep your humor. :D. Did they check your blood sugar for diabetes?

• Like 1

Glad you can keep your humor. :D. Did they check your blood sugar for diabetes?

Yeah, all the blood tests came back looking good, no problems found.

I get to play catcher tomorrow morning for my colonoscopy. Figure I'll let everyone gets head start on the jokes.

Seriously though, something's wrong. I've lost 28lbs since the start of September. I've got a constant stomach ache that started months ago and gets worse all the time. I'm to the point I pretty much hate everyone and everything.

Scope tomorrow, hopefully they find what the problem is, and there's a fix for it.

Yikes, hope you're okay!

• Like 1

Try spitting once. Jeez

I hope it all goes well :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Made it home a couple of hours ago. No polyps, one "mass" found that they're doing a biopsy on. Next test is a C-Scan, since my wallet wasn't on the x-rays. The doc did confirm the mass wasn't a lost diIdo or cucumber, before anyone asks.

On my period now, passing blood for the last 2.5hrs.

My GrandFather had that. Pushed away from our Dining Room Table. Died of an Aneurysm in his Tum-Tum before we got him to the couch. Then I'm pretty sure he shiit the couch. It was hideous anyway. Probably did it good to have a RoarShiit test on it.

You should probably avoid our Dining Room Table. :mellow:

Made it home a couple of hours ago. No polyps, one "mass" found that they're doing a biopsy on. Next test is a C-Scan, since my wallet wasn't on the x-rays. The doc did confirm the mass wasn't a lost diIdo or cucumber, before anyone asks.

On my period now, passing blood for the last 2.5hrs.

Passing blood, is that normal? I had a colonoscopy a few years ago and had no such problems. :unsure:

Passing blood, is that normal? I had a colonoscopy a few years ago and had no such problems. :unsure:

A little Anal Leakage is to be expected the first time.

...At least, that's what my Scoutmaster told me.

Yeah, they said it might be irritated, instead it was focking mad. Less blood each time, so nothing to really worry about.

Why are you losing weight? No appetite? I lost 35 pounds during my bout of diverticulitis a few months back. I hope you don't have that. It doesn't sound like it; the pain would be much worse than you described based upon my experience.

me too, Rholio?

my thoughts. get well and get yourself a manpon

Had my third one this year. They took two samples and I got the results back today that they were benign. They removed a foot of my colon in March. I had diverticulitis. Unlike strike, I had no pain. They tell me I'm good now for ten years. Good luck man, it's no fun.

• Like 1

Had my third one this year. They took two samples and I got the results back today that they were benign. They removed a foot of my colon in March. I had diverticulitis. Unlike strike, I had no pain. They tell me I'm good now for ten years. Good luck man, it's no fun.

Glad you're on the right side of that now, yikes. No diverticulitis here, thankfully.

Glad you're on the right side of that now, yikes. No diverticulitis here, thankfully.

Didn't you say the next test is a CT Scan? That's the test that will identify diverticulitis. I don't think anything you've had done so far will.

Didn't you say the next test is a CT Scan? That's the test that will identify diverticulitis. I don't think anything you've had done so far will.

Gee... thanks.

Gee... thanks.

I would think that a CT is cheaper than a colonoscopy, so they would have tried the CT first if they thought it was diverticulitis. :dunno:

Gee... thanks.

Sorry man. I truly hope whatever it is is minor. Good luck.

• Like 1

Sorry man. I truly hope whatever it is is minor. Good luck.

At this point, I'm wondering if it's cancer.

This is why I will never get checked out. If I go, they will find something. Too scary.

Wrong call man. If they catch it soon enough they can do great things. If you wait, you're screwed.

At this point, I'm wondering if it's cancer.

I went into surgery not knowing what was wrong. They were unable to get into the structure in my colon to get a sample to test for cancer so they aproched my surgery as if it was. I got lucky that it was only diverticulitis.

I would think that a CT is cheaper than a colonoscopy, so they would have tried the CT first if they thought it was diverticulitis. :dunno:

Correct on both counts. Weight loss + intestinal mass isn't a good combo. Good luck.

Just heard from the doc, got some test results. Colon cancer. Yay...

Dang, sorry to hear that! :(

You'll beat it though :thumbsup:

Just heard from the doc, got some test results. Colon cancer. Yay...

Damn. Sorry to hear man. Good luck.