Sign in to follow this  
rholio

Big Day Tomorrow

Don't know. But did we just find out moob deep's real name is?

and if so...Is this him? http://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/repeat-offender-in-baltimore-charged-with-attempted-murder :shocking:

They forgot the H!!!! What the fock!!!

Would appreciate you taking my real name out of your post though. I wasn't sure how it worked with CC info and whatnot, if I used a funny name. Never used GFM before. Thought you guys were doing that in the comment part.

Would appreciate you taking my real name out of your post though. I wasn't sure how it worked with CC info and whatnot, if I used a funny name. Never used GFM before. Thought you guys were doing that in the comment part.

Like Ed was smart enough to do.

NV, wtf man?

Better?

Like Ed was smart enough to do.

NV, wtf man?

Kiss my ass

Better?

Kiss my ass

:wub:

Better?

Kiss my ass

Whatever floats your boat man. Just wanted to support a geek. Wasn't planning on being doxxed by a troll in the process.

Whatever floats your boat man. Just wanted to support a geek. Wasn't planning on being doxxed by a troll in the process.

:rolleyes:

Better?

if I used a funny name.

For the record...You did :mellow:

For the record...You did :mellow:

I apologize for being a first generation American. I will let my parents know that Germany has horrible names.

I apologize for being a first generation American. I will let my parents know that Germany has horrible names.

Apology accepted. Thank you.

God, no shiit .

Well sh*t, passed this thread until the latest update so had no idea. Sorry to hear about you going through this sh*t. :( (Also, trolling each other in this thread, really? Smh)

Man I missed this. Sorry to hear this. If they are still collecting money someone pm me. At a show all weekend but will try to check in.

Link to the gofundme page is on pg 4, Bill.

I get to play catcher tomorrow morning for my colonoscopy. Figure I'll let everyone gets head start on the jokes.

Seriously though, something's wrong. I've lost 28lbs since the start of September. I've got a constant stomach ache that started months ago and gets worse all the time. I'm to the point I pretty much hate everyone and everything.

Scope tomorrow, hopefully they find what the problem is, and there's a fix for it.

Two.Focking.Months. All it took ---and I feel just like he did here.

Two.Focking.Months. All it took ---and I feel just like he did here.

Jesus.....i remember this thread. Man....that was fast. Obviously something was going on for awhile before.....but from diagnosis or inspection to passing was scary fast. Thats unnerving.

Jesus.....i remember this thread. Man....that was fast. Obviously something was going on for awhile before.....but from diagnosis or inspection to passing was scary fast. Thats unnerving.

It's got me shaken up. I'll admit it

It's got me shaken up. I'll admit it

Me too. Just how the hell youd explain this to your kids. That boom...February ill be gone. Heartbreaking.

If any of you near 50 haven't gone and gotten the old tube up the butt, get in and get it on. :thumbsup:

Ummmm.... did your folks have family that came here before them? I have some people in the family tree with that last name.

If any of you near 50 haven't gone and gotten the old tube up the butt, get in and get it on. :thumbsup:

Had a physical Monday so I'm good. :thumbsup:

Tomorrow....No sh!t...

Well, there will be a lot of sh!tting between now and then, but I am getting mine

Update #4

Made it home late last night, got a much more thorough picture of things. No stint for my liver, too late for that. My liver is currently 75% tumors. Doctor says chemo is up to me, it'd likely only buy me another 3 months or so.

Dead man walking. It's been fun, guys. Arguing with some of you, making fun of some of you, and bonding with a whole lot of you. I'll keep posting updates... miracles happen, after all.

I just re-read this thread. rholio was hilarious right till the end, but the bolded stood out.

I did laugh out loud with this one:

Been married 28yrs. I've got 3 kids, and 2.5 grandkids (daughter is pregnant.. no, it's not mine).

Crassic Geek right there. :)

Just a reminder to get periodic check ups and not delay seeing a doctor if symptoms develop.

:(