Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

Where is the Trump Parade thread?

I think a military parade is aiming a little low. There should be giant balloons, clowns, clydesdales and those little dogs that walk on their back legs.

The US doesn't need to parade it's military strength. That's for shithole countries that need to artificially inflate their strength. We're the best, we know we're the best, they know we're the best. No parade necessary.

I agree with you other than it could possibly be one hell of a recruitment strategy.

Seems like a good use of taxpayer money.

So is inner city public schools.

The cost doesn't bother me. Its just not what we do. We have military parades when our victorious troops coming marching home. When I think of peace time Military Parades with tanks and missiles, I think of nations with an inferiority complex like the Soviet Union (does Russia still have those on May day?) and North Korea.

The cost doesn't bother me. Its just not what we do. We have military parades when our victorious troops coming marching home. When I think of peace time Military Parades with tanks and missiles, I think of cities with an inferiority complex like Boston and Philadelphia

Republican Sen. John Kennedy on Trump wanting a big military parade: "I don't think it's a particularly good idea. Confidence is silent. Insecurities are loud."

:thumbsup:

Republican Sen. John Kennedy on Trump wanting a big military parade: "I don't think it's a particularly good idea. Confidence is silent. Insecurities are loud."

:thumbsup:

Sen. Graham echoed those thoughts.

Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham: “I don’t mind having a parade honoring the service and sacrifice of our military members. I’m not looking for a Soviet-style hardware display. That’s not who we are, It’s kind of cheesy. I think it shows weakness, quite frankly.”

Relax the ghey pride parade isn't going to be affected

Of course it wouldn't neither would the illegal parade or the thousands of other parades.

I'm not sure why everyone is so against a parade honoring our men and women in the armed services?

Of course it wouldn't neither would the illegal parade or the thousands of other parades.

I'm not sure why everyone is so against a parade honoring our men and women in the armed services?

We hate America? :dunno:

Now that Im out Im all for it. If I was in then hell no I wouldnt want it. Thing is, if youre in the military you dont want to do stuff like this thats extra. You already do a lot as it is with your free time (at least I did) so I wouldnt want to practice for hours and days doing nothing but marching (got enough of that in basic).

And Trump continues to play the Left like a fiddle.

Exactly. When will they learn? His schemes are powered by the hot air and tears they expel whenever he proposes something like this or calls out the kneelers etc. if they just shut up it wouldn't work. But they can't help themselves.

He was pissed that he didn't get 1 at his inauguration. And then he got a super hard on when he got to go to the French parade.

To be fair, who among us has not gotten hard when seeing the French military on display.

If youre gonna play in Texas you gotta have a fiddle in the band

• Like 1

To be fair, who among us has not gotten hard when seeing the French military on display.

Well, when they are told to "present arms!", they just put their hands up and surrender. Very unimpressive.

Trump floats the possibility of a parade. Left responds: Literally Hitler! NoKo Fascist! Cheeto 9 inch!

And the punchline...... Fake Tears Chuckie Schumer called for a parade in 2014 and nobody gave 2 shits.

Once again, he sets the trap, they fall right in.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2018/02/08/ouch-parade-of-chuck-schumer-flashbacks-coming-back-to-bite-the-dems-just-got-longer/

Notice how the board trolls definition of Democrats and liberals keeps growing and growing? This generals who spoke out against the parade are suddenly now Pinko commie leftist liberals? Oh wait, being a commie isnt a bad thing under the Trump Administration.

Pretty typical given Trump's history of bashing our military and our veterans and our generals etcetera

Hey here's another one of those ass liberals bitching about the parade. God damn millennial faget pansies.

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/administration/372941-navy-seal-who-says-he-killed-bin-laden-a-military-parade-is-third%3famp#ampshare=http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/372941-navy-seal-who-says-he-killed-bin-laden-a-military-parade-is-third

Seal who killed Bin Laden calls military parade idea some 3rd World bullshit.

Hey here's another one of those ###### ass liberals bitching about the parade. God damn millennial faget pansies.

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/administration/372941-navy-seal-who-says-he-killed-bin-laden-a-military-parade-is-third%3famp#ampshare=http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/372941-navy-seal-who-says-he-killed-bin-laden-a-military-parade-is-third

Seal who killed Bin Laden calls military parade idea some 3rd World bullshit.

So? Is his opinion on this matter any more important than any other vets? I'd bet most of us are for it. And respect those who aren't.

We have one, it's called Fleet Week. :dunno:

The cost doesn't bother me. Its just not what we do. We have military parades when our victorious troops coming marching home. When I think of peace time Military Parades with tanks and missiles, I think of nations with an inferiority complex like the Soviet Union (does Russia still have those on May day?) and North Korea.

This x 1000.

Plus not flaunting our military's prowess makes it seem more formidable to me. As the adversary, you don't know what you're up against but you have this sense it's going to kick your ass. Whether that's the truth..good question, but the feeling, and the potential, given other factors (wealth, resources, history) is there. Meanwhile this is a dignified power that doesn't lust to bring out its guns because diplomacy is more efficient and civilized. The muscle is there as a backup. Not how we do everything, clearly, but this is the ideal image. Revel after victory, don't vainglory.

I hope they do it Memorial Day weekend. Shouid be great.

With all of the problems at the VA, shouldn't we spend the money fixing that first?

They should have been fixed long ago. agree?

With all of the problems at the VA, shouldn't we spend the money fixing that first?

Vast improvements, increased funding for VA since Trump took over. Much dead weight sent packing. Only place not improving at the pace of everyone else is the VA hospital in Phoenix. How come you don't know this?

I guess everyone doesn't love a parade. :(

Vast improvements, increased funding for VA since Trump took over. Much dead weight sent packing. Only place not improving at the pace of everyone else is the VA hospital in Phoenix. How come you don't know this?

I must have missed Kushner's talking points on Fox & Friends.

I must have missed Kushner's talking points on Fox & Friends.

Oh, I assumed you cared, and maybe thought you were informed. I see you really don't and aren't.

Ouch! now that's a shitty list to be on.

Says the pedo...

Oh, I assumed you cared, and maybe thought you were informed. I see you really don't and aren't.

Well, since you are so informed and enlightened, why don't you tell us what has been fixed and what still remains?