Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Are you against gay marriage?

Really curious if any of you are actually against it? Personally, I dont care. If they want to get married then let them. Its not bothering me and if it makes them happy why not

Don't care. I would only care if somehow the church was forced to marry gays.

no. they have the right to be equally unhappy in marriage :lol:

• Like 1

Nah. I got my own issues to worry about. If I start caring that much about what others do id stress myself out

dont care, only care, that since they moved past that agenda its got insanely worse

So very this.

I'd use to be very opposed to it but that weakened and weakened such that I gradually came around such that, towards the end, I'd supported the change and was actually happy for them.

Then - BAM! - overnight, the next day, in came lawsuits against bakers, perverts in the girls' restroom, men kissing men on TV, trannies winning female sporting events. Every politician in the entire Democratic Party immediately flipped from opposed to gay marriage to supporting it.

Congradulations, you won. Now, fock off and go away.

• Like 1

dont care, only care, that since they moved past that agenda its got insanely worse

this.

This.

It's like voting against Jim Crow laws when they only presented Maya Angelou and Thurgood Marshall.

Then the minute those laws were repealed, they haul out Kanye West and Flavor Flav.

Don't care for metro sexuals, a lesser variant of gay.

guaranteed liberal

Im pretty moderate, depends on the issue. I think gay couples adopting kids is a good thing, but am not looking for a slap fight. Just curious what the reason is.

Im pretty moderate, depends on the issue. I think gay couples adopting kids is a good thing, but am not looking for a slap fight. Just curious what the reason is.

I dont care if they adopt kids. Just let the kid think for themselves as to what sexual orientation they want to be. If they want to be straight let them. If they want to be gay let them. I have seen though that a lot of gay couples that want their kids to be straight so they can get grandkids.

I dont care if they adopt kids. Just let the kid think for themselves as to what sexual orientation they want to be. If they want to be straight let them. If they want to be gay let them. I have seen though that a lot of gay couples that want their kids to be straight so they can get grandkids.

a lot of gay couple want their child to be happy and tend to be more accepting of whatever their inclination might be. I haven't seen them push the kids into "being gay," but instead encourage support of gay causes. far less indoctrination than religious parents (of any sort).

We as a people seem to form opinions based solely on legal and morality opinions. The issue of gay marriage is also an economic issue. What does is cost in terms of SS survivor benefits? What does it cost in terms of Retirement health care benefits? What does it mean to Retirement pension benefits? All these benefits could be sold on a fake gay marriage or a real one for that matter.

We need to address these real issues before anyone could have a viable opinion.

a lot of gay couple want their child to be happy and tend to be more accepting of whatever their inclination might be. I haven't seen them push the kids into "being gay," but instead encourage support of gay causes. far less indoctrination than religious parents (of any sort).

Yea thats my thing. As long as they dont push the child to be something they arent then Im completely fine with it. Same as straight parents.

yeah, before we start talking about sssb, you might want to educate yourself as to who this FICA chick is that keeps taking money out of your paycheck every 2 weeks.

my thing is that I think a well rounded child is raised by both a man and a woman

I am not against gay adoptions per say, I just think a straight couple is a better option

my thing is that I think a well rounded child is raised by both a man and a woman

I am not against gay adoptions per say, I just think a straight couple is a better option

we already know that there are a lot of crappy straight parents. I do not think we have the history or numbers to know how good or bad gay parents are. i tend to believe that due to the struggle to become a parent when you are gay that they are more committed to being "good"

Im not against the premise of gay marriage. What I am against is flaming fhaggut, look-at-me, attention whores. We get it, youre gay. Big deal. Its not like youre curing cancer. Get over yourself. You get no special treatment or privledges.

• Like 2

we already know that there are a lot of crappy straight parents. I do not think we have the history or numbers to know how good or bad gay parents are. i tend to believe that due to the struggle to become a parent when you are gay that they are more committed to being "good"

Did you read about the gay parent who drove her kids off a cliff? In Cali IIRC.

how much bad shlt do straight parent do in the world? I don't read an article and attribute it to them being straight (though they are). Shlt happens because there are bad parents.

maybe 2 gay men, but what we do know is that the single highest rate of domestic abuse occurs in lesbian couples making it far more likely the child is in an abusive house

maybe 2 gay men, but what we do know is that the single highest rate of domestic abuse occurs in lesbian couples making it far more likely the child is in an abusive house

police and military are higher. they shouldn't have children!

I am going to be honest and I know its completely wrong that I think that way, but part of me still worries about stuff like Milo Yianopolis says, that alot of gay men go after younger boys especially those confused, and I would tend to think a boy raised by 2 gay men hitting puberty might be confused

both paint a broad picture. if you are taking a stance based on behavior then we need to be consistent with consequences.

both paint a broad picture. if you are taking a stance based on behavior then we need to be consistent with consequences.

I agree with that, and I would think a cop and his wife, if there is a history of domestic violence would not be able to adopt. However, that chick that drove all those kids off the cliff was able to adopt what 7? despite being a know abuser, all in the name of inclusion

again single incident I know, I am just trying to be honest of my opinions

adoption agencies need to be thorough with their screenings, regardless of sexual preference.

I disagree with the morality of it. But hey...go ahead...have it.

30+ years ago...people thought it was crazy...or it was nonexistent, whatever...

The left pushed hard...(and even back then, the left was against it for the most part) as time went on...and now...they've got it acceptable amongst themselves.

Give it a few more years...and the left will start pushing that it should be acceptable for people to marry pets, have threesome marriages, incest marriages etc.

how much bad shlt do straight parent do in the world? I don't read an article and attribute it to them being straight (though they are). Shlt happens because there are bad parents.

Not all golden retrievers or pugs are perfect either. Are you telling me that golden retrievers never hurt anyone?

Then don't tell me that pit bulls are bad dogs, because golden retrievers and pugs can damage people also.

I don't read articles about Pit Bulls injuring or killing because they are pit bulls. Sh#t happens because they are dogs. And so are Retrievers and Pugs....

So...since Retrievers and Pugs are also dogs, so they are just as dangerous as Pit Bulls. Its common sense.

We recently had a thread about children being left in hot cars. Because I do not make a habit of generalizing incidents, I did not point fingers and falsely attribute this to poor straight parenting.

Your likening gay parents to pitbulls is a grotesque misnomer.

Did you hear about the straight parent who just killed his two little girls and wife and just admitted it a little while ago not too far from where you live?

That's a stupid game.

If there was a waiting list of nice straight couples, I may agree.

But seeing as How in most states, the foster system is a focking sh!t show, Im willing to let any loving couple that has the means to properly provide for a child do so.