Sign in to follow this  
zamo

Pls help rate my team 12 man standard league

New to the site and was just wondering what you thought about my team and how I could improve it. Standard League

Starting Line up; RGIII, M. Ball, A. Ellington, Julio Jones, Calv. Johnson, Jul. Thomas (TE), Cin DST and Gould K

Bench is Jo. Bell, C. Hyde, C. Michael, L. Miller, B. Sankey, Brandin Cooks, Andrew Hawkins and Terrance Williams.

Thanks Guys

You did great man... love your draft even though not excited about RB Ball without handcuff... cheap one that might make your season less chaotic... like value as a low 3rd rounder. 11th Joquie Bell typo... wtf... what a steal... I'd jump earlier your one brave drafter lol.

QB 8.5/10 (Just injury history and the way I see RGIII not slide as much while running)

RB 10/10 (No top guy but if handcuffed with Hillman like top Den RB)

WR 10/10 (Its hard for me not to give 10 when you get Megatron and then you basically sealed it with Julio)

TE 10/10 (Injury to Welker seriously ups first few games value)

K 8.5/10 (Bottom of the barrel but might play like cream of the crop... in Cutler we trust lol.)

DST 9.5/10 (They get a 10 if Newman was few yrs younger lol.)

Backups

QB 0/10 (A mobile QB with no backup not even the Redskins are that brave... )

RB 10/10 (Well, you got 2 potential starters/flex)

WR 8.5/10 (Not exactly rotational guys... lets hope your guys stay healthy. Cooks carries group... with Stills injury, Moore release... and likely in season Colston injury... can you say caching... money, money!)

TE/K/DST 10/10 (Don't need it till bye. You know how many useless ride the bench K/DST/TE I seen unless its required or you got Gronk or low DST don't do it)

QB situation... its not a problem till RBIII pulls a "I got this WR... watch me go Madden... crunch, smash, twist, pop... ah damn!" I don't think C Michael is that valueable RB Turbin is 2RB in Sea... 2nd WR in Cle technically 3rd option if you count TE Cameron... not exactly GB/Den/NO type offense to justify. So save yourself a headache and get a decent backup.

RB Awesome... why dropping C Michael for backup QB makes sense your loaded might as well have someone for bye at least. My only recommendation is get Hillman for cheap... deal Hawkins?

WR Awesome/elite 2WR... bench well young guns like 2 as 3WR basically matchup based and bye week guys. Cooks got me most excited... as a 49er fan I was envision him in 49er attire maybe that is why lol... oh, well.

TE and DST top 3 rankings have potential to upset those ahead... you heard correctly especially week to week you got 2 options that will make Jimmy owner sweat or Sea DST cringe they playing 49ers/Den.

K Chi... consistent K good old Gould... like Vinetari safe and reliable and they finally got a top O what's not to like.

Starters are solid at every position. Backup WRs are a little shaky, but you only need them for one week. If I am right, Julio and Calvin have a week 9 bye week, so you'll be screwed that week, but it is just one week like I said. Your backup RBs are a lot better. All around I would say you will more than likely be in the mix for the championship barring any injuries to your studs.

Please help with mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=435520