Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Gwen Stefani

Holy crap. She's on Kimmel tonight. Right now. She's two years younger than me and I couldn't tell if she was 18 or 38 or 48. Wow. I get makeup and plastic surgery and whatnot, but whatever it is, it is working. She's one of those women that literally gets prettier every time I see her.

Will try to post YouTube video when they release it. But damn. I don't know if she's married or what, but she's going to make some guy really really happy. She's like Carrie Underwood pretty. Maybe hotter.

Well, its probably fairly easy to stay hot if thats really the only thing you focking have to do. I mean the woman has really never had a job to the best of my knowledge, and doesnt even really release music.

I mean fock. Id probably look pretty damn good if I had nothing but free time and a personal trainer and personal chef at my beck and call.

Well, its probably fairly easy to stay hot if thats really the only thing you focking have to do. I mean the woman has really never had a job to the best of my knowledge, and doesnt even really release music.

I mean fock. Id probably look pretty damn good if I had nothing but free time and a personal trainer and personal chef at my beck and call.

Ya know, pick one. Pick virtually any actress, musician who came up about the same time that she did and about her age. God damn few look like she does.

, we can spend all day on that one. I think about Mariah Carey's first video where she's barefoot in that tiny black onesie. What in the actual fuk happened to her?

Like I said, we could go all day on this stuff. But there's a reason why Young women don't last long in Hollywood and music. Most of them hit 30 and fall off the fuucking cliff. Gwen? I swear to Christ she gets hotter every year.

Xtina Aguilara? Blarf.

Every time you're about to jerk off to Ariana Grande, think about Christina. Then wait 5 years. You know it's coming.

Diet, exercise and a crapload of plastic surgery. Barely recognizable. Got though.

Still more of Aguilara fan for a couple of reasons.

I watched a little bit of the video you linked. Looks like some plastic surgery and a bunch of makeup. Definitely wood.

She's morphed from a pop star into a country girl.

Just because she's fuking a country guy doesn't mean she's a country girl.

Still, if she wanted to, she could do country a hell of a lot better then her boyfriend could do ska.

I thought she was kind of weird looking when she became popular. Now, holy fock. Some people just age really well and even get better looking. Like me 😁

Xtina Aguilara? Blarf.

Every time you're about to jerk off to Ariana Grande, think about Christina. Then wait 5 years. You know it's coming.

Aguilera did one of the hottest photo spreads ever back in the day. Maxim I think. Was in a pool in mens tighty whities. Yum.

Arian grande is stupid hot.

Arian grande is stupid hot.

Yeah but she even makes a pervert like me feel like a creeper. God, she is hella sexy.

But she's also got that look like the minute she bust out one kid? Game over.

Yeah but she even makes a pervert like me feel like a creeper. God, she is hella sexy.

So we should enjoy her while we can. :thumbsup:

1. Just go ahead and embrace your inner creep. Accept it and own it. I was forced to do this when I was banging a 19 year old.

2. Yeah, shell fall from hotness one day. So what? Its not like Im looking to marry her or something. And the beautiful thing about life? Shell always be hot on the internet archives, and theres a whole brood of vapid skanks coming up to replace her.

3. I hear shes a total Kvnt. Like makes her staff carry her around when she gets tired of walking. My fiancée tells me things like this when I say a girl is hot, as if I care.

Flatter than the back of a surfboard

She's loaded down with botox and fillers. Her face is totally stiff.

She looks good like Kim Kardashian looks good, with a lot of work.

Always had a thing for her, not sure why. Always dug her sound.

She still looks incredible.

Holy sheet that doesn't even look anything like her. Wayne Newton has had less work done. Still wood obviously.

• Like 1

Yeah. She looks like a slightly different person now.

Ive always thought she had a gorgeous face. I hope she doesnt butcher it up any more.

She takes care of herself, but doesn't do much for me.. The pasty/ton-of-makeup look isn't my thing.

Back about 15 years ago, I was making Geek Club bank and my wife stayed home to raise our 3 kids. She worked out a lot, had a personal trainer (not a chef). Her SIL, who is a fatty, made a comment similar to yours.

Fast forward to today, SIL's husband (wife's brother) has done well and wife decided she didn't want to teach anymore, instead stay home with the kids. Except "kids" is one (other is in college) and he is a HS junior. She has immersed herself in his robotic club, but not in going to the gym. Or eating well. So she is still a fatty. Meanwhile my wife works full time now and is still in good shape.

The lesson is: you either want to be in shape or you don't. Ask Kelly Clarkson. If you want to be in shape you will prioritize it, independent of your schedule. :dunno:

Ask Kelly Clarkson. If you want to be in shape you will prioritize it, independent of your schedule. :dunno:

do I have to?

do I have to?

At your own risk. She may mistake you for a lamb roast and eat you. :dunno:

Fillers and surgery aside, a big difference here is wearing trendy makeup vs. wearing intelligent makeup. Women into beauty stuff are getting a lot smarter about it, like the huge but under-the-radar role eyebrow shape plays, contouring, etc.

I know.. :sleep: