Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

June Mock Commentary: Final Four Rounds

Dan's selection.

I cannot find any kicker other than Tucker taken anywhere, ever :nono:

You're good Ray. Fumble originally gave Matt's Gostkowski but then Matt's subbed him out for Bradford when he got back online.

J-Stew - im gorwing increasingly fond of taking him late in drafts... and this format fits him nicely i think. not many weapons in the passing game, maybe stewart benefits if he stays healthy

Rivera - no clue. needed a backup TE and considered 2 others. The guy i really wanted had the same bye week so i went with Rivera. that QB has experience throwing to TE's

Does he play for the Panthers??

Boykin is the guy I wanted to pull the trigger on but owned Lacy and cabb. I think he will do real well!

Can you imagine the stats this guy might put up if Nelson, or Cobb get's hurt? This guy could be a real steal. Even with them on the field, he could be good for 700 yards and 5-6 TD's.

ICEMAN

Can you imagine the stats this guy might put up if Nelson, or Cobb get's hurt? This guy could be a real steal. Even with them on the field, he could be good for 700 yards and 5-6 TD's.

ICEMAN

i think there is another guy who would benefit more if cobb or nelson went down.

Does he play for the Panthers??

when his ankles are not broken he plays for the panthers, yea

I am going to send my d/st and kicker rankings to WW for the next 2 rounds.....they will be lengthy as well.....thanks for your patience...

FYI i did not get any rankings from Matt's

FYI i did not get any rankings from Matt's

Would you feel comfortable making picks for him in rounds 15 & 16 without his lists?

Vikingss, Fumble or JScott:

You should probably start a Round 15 Selection thread as we'll be getting to it soon.

well, i think it will be a little before we get to him. its kicker and defense so im sure we can go by BPA or whatever.

Vikingss, Fumble or JScott:You should probably start a Round 15 Selection thread as we'll be getting to it soon.

All set

Sorry. Out of pocket a lot yesterday. Will be tuned in today.

You're good Ray. Fumble originally gave Matt's Gostkowski but then Matt's subbed him out for Bradford when he got back online.

My head hurts

Not sure if defense is the right call here.... but I feel a whole lot better than taking one in the early rounds. Non "no hassle" league I would have gone in the 12/14 rounds with a defense.

Denver is obviously improved..... I am planning on some TDs from the new guys!

Why the love for Novak here? He wasn't on my top list, but I may be missing something here Vikings because I really trust your instincts and judgments in your selections. If I should move him up, I sure will.

All mock resources have been updated...sorry that I fell behind on that yesterday.

Sorry for the delay. Unexpectedly had to get on the road this morning and just got back online. Pick coming shortly...

No...we'll give Matt the full three hours to make the pick. If he does not, the pick will pass on to the next person in line and he can make his pick when he shows up.

Yeah not sure if he thinks he left a list but I got nothing

At 3:21 pm CDT, I will pick my D/ST and the draft will proceed from there (assuming Matt has not shown up). He may then make his final two picks as soon as he becomes available whether that becomes right after my pick or after Rice closes the draft out. He'll just have to settle for a kicker and D/ST that may or may not have been his first choice.

Since matts has been skipped and iceman has to take a defense can I grab my kicker and put a cap on it?

Blink twice for yes

Blink twice for yes

You bet. Who would you like?

Moot point as I see iceman has picked. Thanks fumble