Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

++ June PPR: Rounds 11 - 12 Commentary ++

I like Ebron. Was considering him with my last pick. He is going to be a beast, I'm just not sure it will be this year. The potential is there so I think he is a great #2 (especially when your #1 is a stud).

• Like 1

Once again I got my next pick snagged in front of me. He is a beast, but your right .. He may need to get a year under his belt 1st. But in the 12th as a # 2.... Why not try

12.06 - Delanie Walker - Delanie had a solid first year on the Titans catching 60 passes for 571 yards and 6 Td's. This season he gets Ken Wisenhunt as his Coach, who is very TE friendly. Using last season as a baseline I feel Delanie can achieve top 10-12 Te status and I am looking for 70 catches, 650 yards, and 7 TD's.

Cotchery is m pick for the top wide receiver in Carolina this year, not the Rookie. Cotch will be second behind Olsen for targets, receptions, yards and Td's. The big rook could snag the second most Td's.

how did i know remote would snipe me

Did someone call/text Dan?

Or since we're after shut down time we'll just let it go?

Brees , Vereen,Trich Megatron,Jordy,Colston Witten I would take that is almost any re draft and be very happy as a starting line up.

Sorry, Remote. Jerricho Cotchery cannot handle a #1 role. It's not in him. He thrives being the guy that isn't getting attention. That is what made him effective in Pittsburgh. I see no way for him to lead the WRs in targets in Carolina.

I could be wrong, of course, but when I'm not . . . you heard it here first. :)

And, without a doubt, Benjamin has the much higher ceiling. I like him for my #5 guy.

Robert Woods - the talk is all about young Mr. Watkins, as it should be; and in a dynasty, he's the guy you want. But this year, I believe that the rapport Manuel has spent a year developing with Robert Woods is going to make him a surprise leader of that receiving corps.

He's no #1, but he will be the guy to catch the most passes on that squad not named Olsen. The big rook definitely has a higher ceiling and a great 5. No doubt about it. Rookie Wr's are doing better.

Besides Olsen Cotchery's the only Panthers reliable receiver, I like him a lot this year because Cam needs to throw to somebody. Who's going to lead Carolina's WRs in targets if it's not him? But yes I'd agree that Benjamin has a higher ceiling, but if I had to pick one I think Cotchery will have better stats this year.

I understand your thinking. Stats are on your side, so to speak. I just don't agree. It will be interesting to see the year unfold. But I would sooner look for a third receiver to stake a claim than to bank on Cotchery. You're assuming a lot for a receiver that's never had to create on his own.

Damn near all of them would almost have to though. not many 20+ yard td's in comparison. I understand what you mean though. I feel he is a dependable guy and QB's love that.

• Like 1

I think you have to. That's the amount of time you gave 420allstars when you picked for him. And it's hard to believe that at the beginning of the day, Moz didn't check at all . . .

Don't pick my target!

• Like 1

I think you have to. That's the amount of time you gave 420allstars when you picked for him. And it's hard to believe that at the beginning of the day, Moz didn't check at all . . .

He did check the board, but didn't pick for some reason.