Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Draft King Leagues

Anyone interested in getting a weekly league up on DK? Could just do a couple dollars with a winner take all prize.

Shut up and let me take your money!

Let's get it on. Maybe Moe and his stooges can play? Come on Wiffle, Worms, Slow Nuff, Newbie Jrs dentist and the rest.

Not much each week. Id say roughly $3-$5 a week with winner take all

Do it to it Lars!

I was going to post about this the other week, I'd love to, set it up I would like to take some of the members money on this board.

This.

You wouldn't like this anyway, the site actually makes you pay for the wagers you make.

You wouldn't like this anyway, the site actually makes you pay for the wagers you make.

Doh!

:first:

why do you stiffs let draftkings steal from you?

set up a league here and ill hold the cash. won't even charge you %

Bahahaha :lol:

PM me your usernames and I'll add you the the league. 90sbaby I couldn't find your username when I searched

PM me your usernames and I'll add you the the league. 90sbaby I couldn't find your username when I searched

My username is iam90sbaby on DK, I will PM you my user name again now.

Anyone else wanting in on the DK league? Would like to get a few more geeks in on the league

I am interested if you are still taking owners.

I have never joined though, I see there are promotional codes for new members. Which one should I do to get the best benefit???

I have never joined though, I see there are promotional codes for new members. Which one should I do to get the best benefit???

Yea still taking owners. And I'm not sure which one you'd benefit from since it's been over a year since I joined. But whichever one you would think you'd like I'd go with that promotion

There is no limit on how many members there can be in the league, and each member within this league can create contests, either weekly, daily etc.. and it keeps track over time who is the best performing member.

I created a contest in this league called "iam90sbaby $10 Weekly Challenger series" 9 entries, $10 per entry, top 3 payout. You should join.

Cool, I will join as soon as I figure out which promo to use. THanks guys.

There is no limit on how many members there can be in the league, and each member within this league can create contests, either weekly, daily etc.. and it keeps track over time who is the best performing member.

I created a contest in this league called "iam90sbaby $10 Weekly Challenger series" 9 entries, $10 per entry, top 3 payout. You should join.

Just cant seem to find the league. :( :bench:

I even sorted the list by entries and there are only a handful that are just 9. None of them 10 bucks though. :dunno: :bench: